It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post a photography of your left hand (both side if possible) and I might read it for you for fun.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
Hi ATS folks,

I like sometimes to read hand lines, its kinda tricky to read them without actually seeing the person but Im willing to try this on this website.
So if you are interested or just curious, have a try and post a picture of you left hand (both side is better) and I'll try to read it for you. Things I might read are:
- your personality
- your past
- eventualy your futur

You might post also pics of your right hand (but its point less without the left one).

Have fun.

(sorry I can just post in Introduction, I would suggest to move this post in the Prediction section)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   
Eh, I'm a sucker for this kind of thing. So I'll bite

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by moltquedelo
Hi ATS folks,

I like sometimes to read hand lines, its kinda tricky to read them without actually seeing the person but Im willing to try this on this website.
So if you are interested or just curious, have a try and post a picture of you left hand (both side is better) and I'll try to read it for you. Things I might read are:
- your personality
- your past
- eventualy your futur

You might post also pics of your right hand (but its point less without the left one).

Have fun.

(sorry I can just post in Introduction, I would suggest to move this post in the Prediction section)

Here's mine

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1ec29dda6799.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1cec47c853c2.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS.

It's funny, I actually just took pictures of my hand before I read your post.

Take a look:

I'm taking better pics..

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4e1914566606.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8379022fef13.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 2-11-2010 by CeasarKhanTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
reply to post by CeasarKhanTheGreat

Sorry, I just had to say, you have got one of the strangest hands I have ever seen

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by iamnot
reply to post by CeasarKhanTheGreat

Sorry, I just had to say, you have got one of the strangest hands I have ever seen

Haha, yea. Your hand looks like it has an extra set of metacarpal phalangeal joints.

edit on 2-11-2010 by xiphias because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:33 PM
link   
reply to post by moltquedelo

Well, that's the best I can do with my camera phone.

edit on 2-11-2010 by Oozii because: -

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:36 PM
link   
Better then the 'Revelation' threads.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   
reply to post by BobbinHood

some things about you:
- you do things for you rather than for others persons, your personal experience is more important to you than to please others people (family, groups, friends,etc) still you care about others people aprobation but only in the sense that you don't want/really afraid to be a "marginal".
- When younger (around 18 or 17) you felt deep in love with a girl. You knew her for long time but not really personaly, just from "seeing" her (maybe a neighbor or something like that) . You had a relation with that girl but she disapointed you really a lot, most probably she cheated on you then left you alone. Maybe it was money related or something to do with a best friend.
- From then it changed a bit your vision of "mankind" in general, you went from being totaly "neutral" and "funny"/not serious person to somebody more "realistic" and less "kind", now for you it's more "an eye for eye, a teeth for a teeth". Also it's made you more willing to succeed in material life.
- To fall in love with a girl you really need to know her A LOT (like best friend, best work or old school mate), you are not the type of guy who fall in love with a stranger.
- you have access to a big source of information from where you can learn a lot (a library ?) but somehow you don't
- your advices are not taken often seriously and your influence is low but you report to an important person that has quite some influence/power
- when you were a kid (around 5 year) you were VERY happy and had a "love relation" with some gilr of your age , you have nice rememberings of this period, but your parents (mother?) had to move to another place so it ends up and cause you some kind of big deception. somehow you blammed your parent to have moved to another place.
- when you will be old you will helped (?)
- in love relation you like to "share" rather than take or give, also you re not really obsessed by the physic of the person but its very important to you she looks "good" and "normal" to other people (dressed classical, good job, etc)
- if someone does something bad to you, you are not the type of guy to give back , even sometimes you might forget about it
- you are shy and not shelf confident, you are a pessimistic person

that's all for you
i hope i went not to wrong and made no offence in my assomptions.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by xiphias

That could explain the recurring pain I feel in my left wrist sometimes. Perhaps I dislocated one of the bones along the way. O well.
edit on 2-11-2010 by CeasarKhanTheGreat because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:51 PM
link   

Please excuse the chipped polish, lol!

Thank you for doing this, I have always wanted to have my palm read!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by discl0sur3

- you like girls that looks nasty/dangerous, james bond girls, etc thats you favorite type of girl
- you are a pessimistic person
- around 20 you had an intence experience with a girl that changed you way to see love and sexual life. after that experience you started to like total stranger girl. Before that girl you didn't really cared seriously about girls but prefered hanging with friends. you started to be interested in girls quite late actually.
- after that experience you cannot really have a "normal" and quiet relation with a girl, you like too much seduction, being surprised and surprise for that.
- women will make you pay this attitude when you ll get older being quite bad to you (
)
- you many types of being/reactions, you can be quite rational, quite a lot even, but most of the time you are not really. when you do something bad, which happend quite often, you try to CORRECT it. thats is your personal to do good things

- your work is in relation with many (large number) people, maybe to do with medicine and health care or non profit organisation
- you might live old and gain a certain wisdom.
- you are not gifted for anything and not willing to, everything with you is really deeply internal and not revealed, you like it that way

that's all

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Always wondered what these were about -

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/b483ef614ae1.jpg[/atsimg]
[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/970431fbf80e.jpg[/atsimg]
edit on 11/3/2010 by hhcore because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

That was actually pretty accurate. Except I don't really like to think about myself as pessimistic or selfish, although I do tend to have my bad days sometimes.

- when you were a kid (around 5 year) you were VERY happy and had a "love relation" with some gilr of your age , you have nice rememberings of this period, but your parents (mother?) had to move to another place

That part was dead on. I'm amazed you could get that so accurate.

Anyway, thanks for taking the time to do that. It was really interesting.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

that's the right hand. Abraxas

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   
Not sure if this would work.

Edited...these should be better...

Fun.
Thanks
edit on 3-11-2010 by veryinteresting because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

I took it with a webcam, maybe the image reversed. My right hand has a pretty ring on it, my left is bare.

I assure you it is correct.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:09 AM
link   
reply to post by hotbakedtater

sorry but im not a fan of reversed pics
already its kinda difficult to do it froma pic, so reversed ... no. the best maybe is you post your both hands... and not reversed

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
I'm sorry for uploading more then two pictures. It's dark in my room and my camera on my cell phone is terrible.

I tried my best in my darkish room. Do you want me to retake my pictures so they are better in the sunlight?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join