reply to post by BobbinHood
some things about you:
- you do things for you rather than for others persons, your personal experience is more important to you than to please others people (family,
groups, friends,etc) still you care about others people aprobation but only in the sense that you don't want/really afraid to be a "marginal".
- When younger (around 18 or 17) you felt deep in love with a girl. You knew her for long time but not really personaly, just from "seeing" her
(maybe a neighbor or something like that) . You had a relation with that girl but she disapointed you really a lot, most probably she cheated on you
then left you alone. Maybe it was money related or something to do with a best friend.
- From then it changed a bit your vision of "mankind" in general, you went from being totaly "neutral" and "funny"/not serious person to
somebody more "realistic" and less "kind", now for you it's more "an eye for eye, a teeth for a teeth". Also it's made you more willing to
succeed in material life.
- To fall in love with a girl you really need to know her A LOT (like best friend, best work or old school mate), you are not the type of guy who fall
in love with a stranger.
- you have access to a big source of information from where you can learn a lot (a library ?) but somehow you don't
- your advices are not taken often seriously and your influence is low but you report to an important person that has quite some influence/power
- when you were a kid (around 5 year) you were VERY happy and had a "love relation" with some gilr of your age , you have nice rememberings of this
period, but your parents (mother?) had to move to another place so it ends up and cause you some kind of big deception. somehow you blammed your
parent to have moved to another place.
- when you will be old you will helped (?)
- in love relation you like to "share" rather than take or give, also you re not really obsessed by the physic of the person but its very important
to you she looks "good" and "normal" to other people (dressed classical, good job, etc)
- if someone does something bad to you, you are not the type of guy to give back , even sometimes you might forget about it
- you are shy and not shelf confident, you are a pessimistic person
that's all for you
i hope i went not to wrong and made no offence in my assomptions.