It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi is goneeee!!!!!!!

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Alxandro

Are YOU perfect?
Billions of hours of public service and She's picked apart for blunders we all make each day or week. Yuk.

Decoy

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by Alxandro

...and this one where she calls the Tea Party an astroturf movement

Are you trying to make the case that she is crazy, stupid, or RIGHT ON THE MONEY?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 02:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy

Are YOU perfect?
Billions of hours of public service and She's picked apart for blunders we all make each day or week. Yuk.

Decoy

While I have no doubt the amount of plastic surgery shes had hides her age well, I do have doubts as to whether that creature has been alive for 114,155 years.

Quit trolling.
edit on 5-11-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall

Originally posted by mishigas
I know plenty of people who work at big bad meany WalMart. All of them make more than minimum wage, most have health benefits, and they have steady jobs.

How many of them are economics professors because you are clearly not. How many of them make the same money they made when they owned the hardware shop across the street that had to close because of Walmart? Sorry but your entire post was basically written from the point of view of a 17 year old that has an older brother that works at walmart. You did not even actually address any of what I pointed out, you danced around it with ignorant statements about how you want cheaper stuff. Go get your cheaper stuff. Someday you can be a cashier too because you sure as hell will not be able to open your own store. The fact that you do not even remotely understand what this actually does to the economy on a local and national level scares me. When you eliminate good paying jobs and only offer much lower paying ones and then put people in a position where they can only buy imported goods out of neccesity, WE ALL LOSE. You will see when you get older. Tell your friends hi.

You can knock it off with the rudeness, because I'm probably old enough to be your daddy. And having that level of maturity, I've seen more sophomoric behavior such as yours than I'd like, and I realize that you are unable to keep the discussion at an adult level, given your immaturity.

The entire economic world does not revolve around middle-aged mom that closed her used dress shop because WM moved in. The community is better served by her demise; she would probably make an excellent cashier, and as an added benefit, could count on a solid paycheck if she takes a job at WM. If she is totally determined to open her shop back up, let her move to the next wide spot in the road, preferably out of the sphere of influence of WM.

Working Class Hero is a nice song, for young commies. Not much else

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Sorry but your response to me does not even remotely reflect the reality of what is happening in communities all across the US. If you think that putting an American business owner out of business in order to offer them a low wage job selling Chinese crap to the same people you put out of business is a great business model, then make that case but do not ramble on about how some lady just needs to re-open her dress shop that had to close. You obviously do not even understand the most simple concept of why re-opening a business that was closed due to loss of revenue does not work. Moving it out of Walmats influence only comes as a secondary suggestion and one that is again, not in line with reality. I guess that is the reason I said hardware store and you had to turn it into some dressmaker that would make a great cashier. Come back when you have a case to make instead of just blindly sticking up for multinational corporations that rape America in order to ship our money OUT OF THE COUNTRY. There is nothing good about any of that.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Yeah, sure, whatever.

Buh-by.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:15 AM
link   

Pelosi is goneeee!!!!!!!

Then it sinks in. The Republicans have to actually accomplish something instead of bashing Obama...nah, they can do the same horrible things they did before and just blame the democrats...yeah that always worked in the past.

Pelosi is gone. Big whoop. Your guy is just another turd in the toilet that is Washington. Flushing the toilet just makes way for the next turd. Want real change? Take the corrupt system (toilet) and replace it with something else that helps the people and not "just" the global corporations. Rooting for another turd to come in and smell like flowers just shows your ignorance.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   

Time for you to deny ignorance.

Please compare private sector union statistics starting from the 1970's through today and let me know what you find.
Thanks !

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Decoy

This a repubic thread? Pelosi's a genius even to the cost of her Speaker appointment. God bless that Woman who gave it all to help the Middle class Americans. Read most of the posts on this thread and know some or most are either rich or just follow negative clues.

Seems to me so sad. She was a pretty-good leader. I only hope Nancy doesn't retire.

Two years from now, you gotcha-gotcha people watch. House will come back to power and hopefully Nancy will be in it to see it.

Decoy

I had high hopes for her when the dems won the majority during the bush reich but when she immediately stated that impeachment was off the table, I lost all respect for her. She knew as an employee of WE THE PEOPLE, she should have gone forward with impeachment but did not do her job. Why you ask? To guarantee a dem victory and not a victory for the WE THE PEOPLE over a criminal administration. It was a very sad day when she became complicit in bush's criminal enterprise

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Curiousisall
reply to post by mishigas

Sorry but your response to me does not even remotely reflect the reality of what is happening in communities all across the US. If you think that putting an American business owner out of business in order to offer them a low wage job selling Chinese crap to the same people you put out of business is a great business model, then make that case but do not ramble on about how some lady just needs to re-open her dress shop that had to close. You obviously do not even understand the most simple concept of why re-opening a business that was closed due to loss of revenue does not work. Moving it out of Walmats influence only comes as a secondary suggestion and one that is again, not in line with reality. I guess that is the reason I said hardware store and you had to turn it into some dressmaker that would make a great cashier. Come back when you have a case to make instead of just blindly sticking up for multinational corporations that rape America in order to ship our money OUT OF THE COUNTRY. There is nothing good about any of that.

Great points !
I agree. People simply don't understand that FREE TRADE (ie NAFTA) is not FAIR TRADE. If any of you are old enough to remember Ross Perot??? Remember what he said? "If NAFTA is passed, you'll hear a giant sucking sound". Well he wasn't wrong, was he?
Again thanks for your posts ! If more people understood what was going on like yourself, we wouldn't be in the situation we're currently in !
STARRED !

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

Pelosi is goneeee!!!!!!!

Then it sinks in. The Republicans have to actually accomplish something instead of bashing Obama...nah, they can do the same horrible things they did before and just blame the democrats...yeah that always worked in the past.

Pelosi is gone. Big whoop. Your guy is just another turd in the toilet that is Washington. Flushing the toilet just makes way for the next turd. Want real change? Take the corrupt system (toilet) and replace it with something else that helps the people and not "just" the global corporations. Rooting for another turd to come in and smell like flowers just shows your ignorance.

They're not going to accomplish anything for the American people, only big business.
They're going to force bush's tax cuts through for the super rich.
They're going to attempt impeachment of obama.
They're going to start privatizing everything including Social Security, so they can use the money to gamble with and make the big wall street players even more money.
They're going to attempt to trick WE THE PEOPLE into the idea that healthcare savings accounts are better than health insurance.
They're going to stop as many of obama's programs as possible regardless of whether or not they're good for the American people.
They're going to refuse to work with the obama administration on almost anything but they'll demand everything.

These are my predictions. Keep them in mind. If they come true, we'll be screwed but at least the super rich and mega-corps will be doing GREAT !!! Thanks to all those who voted for them

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by jfj123

Time for you to deny ignorance.

Please compare private sector union statistics starting from the 1970's through today and let me know what you find.
Thanks !

Hi

I'd be glad to help, but first I have a question: are your fingers broken?

You want I should do your research for you?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by thepixelpusher

Pelosi is goneeee!!!!!!!

Yes, and the first order of business is choosing competent people for those important committees. I have read that that process isn't going as smoothly as desired...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 06:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Curiousisall

Come back when you have a case to make instead of just blindly sticking up for multinational corporations that rape America in order to ship our money OUT OF THE COUNTRY.

The fact that you summarize my post in this manner definitely shows you are a simple, polarized person who only sees two sides of a coin. To you, anyone with a different opinion MUST BE for sending our jobs and money out of the country. In other words, to your illogic, if something isn't A, it *MUST BE* B. That automaticly makes the other person your enemy, and brings out your ad hominem attacks.

It's a sad attitude, and one that only wastes time here on ATS. Please realize I'm only trying to help you be a better member of ATS.

Try accepting a statement of fact without labeling it an opinion, or a summary of someone's stance on a topic. Facts are just that - facts. I can state a fact without agreeing with it - can you understand that? I fear not.But if you can, It will go a long long way toward your maturity. You may one day be able to talk to adults without spittle of hatred flying from your mouth. Learn to listen.

edit on 5-11-2010 by mishigas because: Add info, correct typos

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

Agreed. Star for you!

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   

Hi

I'd be glad to help, but first I have a question: are your fingers broken?

You want I should do your research for you?

No I'm good but thanks for your concern.
I already know what you'll find but I'm more interested to hear it directly from you.
Thanks for your response.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:42 PM
link   
Hard to believe some folks are still buying the Republican vs. Democrat thing. It's Pepsi versus Coke. They're both water, corn syrup, and color. Republicans and Democrats are just businesses vying for lobbyist's dollars and post public service jobs, nothing more.

If you want to get into the whole thing over who is better for the country, it is same as arguing over which can of water, corn syrup, and color is better for your body. Neither. Both are just looking to make a buck via your pathetic inability to remain rational and good to yourself.

It's like listening to tweens argue over who is a better singer: Justin Bieber or Lady Gaga. It is a moot argument. Neither are singers. Both are conduits for capital flow, nothing more.

But to stay in lock step with the ATS politicos: I think John Boehner is dreamy! But Nancy Pelosi is dreamier! Fake tans and crazy plastic surgery always do it for me.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:04 AM
link   
Ca mon left and right junkies. Wake up. It doesn't matter. Compartmentalization is apart of our problem.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by jfj123

I agree. People simply don't understand that FREE TRADE (ie NAFTA) is not FAIR TRADE. If any of you are old enough to remember Ross Perot??? Remember what he said? "If NAFTA is passed, you'll hear a giant sucking sound". Well he wasn't wrong, was he?

Your right, everyone laughed at that crazy kook's charts and graphs- back then.
My second line is my signature

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Here is the video of the debate between Perot, Clinton, and GHWB in which he utters his famous quote. These are the facts that I have been trying to impart to some here; they are not the way I want things.:shk:

edit on 6-11-2010 by mishigas because: insert the shake

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21  22 >>

join