It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi is goneeee!!!!!!!

page: 11
<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by BigTimeCheater
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Who said I am giddy? I am just happy the retard democrats are out of power. Hating one party doesnt automatically mean you embrace the other.

Quit being part of the problem.

Whatever you say.

Lying to yourself isn't healthy...that's all I am saying.

Refusing to admit you are wrong isnt healthy either, yet that doesnt seem to stop you.

It's a sign of ignorance.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:32 AM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

Refusing to admit you are wrong isnt healthy either, yet that doesnt seem to stop you.

It's a sign of ignorance.

What exactly am I wrong about?

BTW...pot...meet kettle.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by camaro68ss
thank god! the united states is half saved

As a complete outsider with no idea of how your political system works, I see it like this:
  • You still have the Government in charge
  • You still have Obama at the head
  • You are still in trouble (as we are)

What has changed? Who ever you vote for the Government gets in.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

BTW...pot...meet kettle.

You intimated I am a republican, when you couldnt be farther from the truth.

You have the arrogance to assume you know my political leanings more than I do. Grow up kid.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by kid_cudi

Originally posted by rusethorcain

Originally posted by neo96
there is a god in heaven and praying to aqua buddah has paid off

my friends nancy pelsoi is long goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its a great day for america i say

gop will have the majority in the house and that means mr john beohner wil be our next speaker of the house!!!!

unless i have misunderstood the news.

clarification is welcome and feel free to share your thoughts of the 2010 election.

edit on 2-11-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

History will view Nancy Pelosi as one of the best and most effective Speakers of the House in American history.
I just called her ...to tell her exactly that.
Thanks for reminding me to show appreciation when appreciation is due.
She hasn't won any popularity contests with the racist, misogynist, homophobic....but I happen to LIKE women and children and personal freedoms...so her agenda was fine by me.
She will be missed.

History will view her as one of the DUMBEST POLITICIANS EVER. what happened to the jobs she was supposed to help create? cuz I sure havent seen any.

She's dumb because you are out of a job?...I fail to see the connection.
Perhaps with the investments in education passed at least your children may have a chance at the decent education and subsequent job training that apparently eluded you.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Exuberant1

I spoke to a secretary personally who said she would deliver my message of support.
I would give the number I called but there are so many screwballs on the post already I fear for her safety and security. How about that?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   

BTW...pot...meet kettle.

You intimated I am a republican, when you couldnt be farther from the truth.

You have the arrogance to assume you know my political leanings more than I do. Grow up kid.

You do know the meaning of a political shill...correct?

Look...for someone who hates Republicans so much...you are REALLY happy they just took over the House.

If you hate both Dems and Republicans...maybe you should try not cheering for one side winning. I don't know...that would make sense to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:43 AM
link   

Assume you have 2 enemies (which given your ignorance on everything, I am sure you have many).

One destroys the other.

Why shouldnt you be happy? Its not elation one of them won, its happiness one got it handed to them.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   
Maybe I'm an idiot...

But didn't Pelosi win last night? I know that her spot as Speaker of the House is up for grabs, but she's still in Congress no matter what.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

Huh? Pelosi was 100% worthless.

There has never been a bigger waste of blood and tissue than Nancy Pelosi.

children's health care legislation (SCHIP) providing health care for 11 million American children

the toughest ethics reform legislation in the history of the Congress

increase in the minimum wage for the first time in 10 years

the largest college aid expansion since the GI bill in more than 60 years,

the largest increase in veterans health care funding in the 77-year history of the Veterans Administration

a new GI education bill for veterans of the Iraq and Afghanistan wars

And vultures do know all about blood and tissue....

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Assume you have 2 enemies (which given your ignorance on everything, I am sure you have many).

One destroys the other.

Why shouldnt you be happy? Its not elation one of them won, its happiness one got it handed to them.

If one destroys the other only to become even more powerful than it was before...I would be kind of pissed off.

Now instead of me having two enemies that are fighting each other...I have one really powerful enemy that is no longer fighting anyone.

Your example is silly of course because the Dems didn't "get destroyed"...they still control the Senate and the Oval Office. And yet you are still happy that the republicans were able to at least take control of the house.

You can continue to try to insult me...it's funny to me.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
Maybe I'm an idiot...

But didn't Pelosi win last night? I know that her spot as Speaker of the House is up for grabs, but she's still in Congress no matter what.

You are not an idiot!!!
You are right.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:48 AM
link   
The more I read your political views the less I understand... As a COMMUNIST (which i of course am not) European I feel quite shocked, guys. Let's hope all these political moves lead you (and therefore all of us) to a better world.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   

Of course the R's are going to need to be watched since they control the House, and therefore control budgeting. The moment this Congress gets out of control dishing out more of our money, you can bet I will be railing just as much against them as I do the dems.

The Dems only control the Oval office because unfortunately we still have a 4 year term for President. If he was up for election yesterday, he wouldve lost as well. In 2 years, we will have a new President, and a whole new set of problems to deal with.

The D's wont really be able to get much done in the Senate, given the Republicans will control the funding of anything they propose.

In all reality, I dont expect anything significant to get done in the next 2 years.

The biggest swing in the house in decades is a pretty healthy ass kicking

edit on 3-11-2010 by BigTimeCheater because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by Mak Manto
Maybe I'm an idiot...

Yes...she is still in Congress.

Which is why I find these threads hilarious.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Yes, Pelosi is gone

now we have a new curse word to blame everything on

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8547692a7e85.jpg[/atsimg]

Boehner is NOT LISTENING TO THE PEOPLE!!!

let the circus begin again, all hail Che Boehner

next up...drawing a hitler moustache on him.

-the more things change, the more they stay the same-

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmedleyBurlap
the Democrats usually perform better when they are under pressure.

So what you're saying is that they haven't been under pressure for the last four years?

The only change Americans have seen in the last two years is a situation that's gone from not-so-good to terrible.

It's not about how much influence or how much weight a party can throw around. It's about American jobs and American families. It's not about foreign jobs and foreign families. For the past two years, the Democrats have completely cut the Republicans out of anything put forth in legislation because they knew they had the upper hand. Now look where it got us and look where it got them.

The left can blame our nations problems on the Republicans all they want and some Americans will eat it up like a dog eats poo, but the fact remains: if we continue to go down the same path that we've been going down for the past four years, we may not make it another two.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:57 AM
link   
Its funny...he was just speaking, talking about how he will need to be bipartisan to get some things done....

oh no..presidence has been set

Boehner, meet the filibuster and the veto stamp.

and guess who will be blamed for a lame congress...yep, the incumbant party. 2012, another revolution in the endless tick tock of the american attention.

They better hope unemployment is at like 4% in 2 years...now nobody is working for us..election season for 12 started this morning and vendetta is the keyword for all Dems now.

-sighs-
edit on 3-11-2010 by SaturnFX because: hope and change (changed home to hope...get it...see...bah, nevermind)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:59 AM
link   
reply to post by BigTimeCheater

The biggest swing in the house in decades is a pretty healthy ass kicking

Oh yes..I clearly see how much you despise the Republicans.

That's what I do when someone I despise gains power....I smile really big

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
he sure is better than pelosi

its a start man the defeatist attitude is getting old around here.

take a page form the liberal playbook

you can't fight the system head on

infiltrate and change the system from within

Dude, get a grip. I know there is a chance for intelligence yet if your on this site. When are people going to quit fighting over which tastes better, PEPSI or COKE. They are both filled with BS that is going to kill you.This election only proves that Americans are still stupid and probably always will be. They have severe Short term memory caused by video games,TV, beer, and pizza. They forget that every four years the tides change and the illusion of left/right keeps working. Like Jesse Ventura said, "Politics is like the WWF. In front of the crowd we hate each other and argue. However, behind closed doors we are all friends and party, eat, and hang out together."They have the same agenda, act like there is a big war going on between them, but their paychecks come from the same source. FTHEMALL

top topics

<< 8  9  10    12  13  14 >>

join