It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pelosi is goneeee!!!!!!!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+67 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:14 PM
link   
there is a god in heaven and praying to aqua buddah has paid off

my friends nancy pelsoi is long goneeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

its a great day for america i say

gop will have the majority in the house and that means mr john beohner wil be our next speaker of the house!!!!

unless i have misunderstood the news.

clarification is welcome and feel free to share your thoughts of the 2010 election.

edit on 2-11-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

+45 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:17 PM
link   
So when can we expect everything to be perfect in America? 2 months? 8?

This new House majority better hit the ground running and start making things better without delay. I for one will be holding them to the same standards and time tables they've held the President to.

+54 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

God John Boner isn't any better he is a rank and file Neocon, all for the establishment and agenda of corporate America.

+4 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
he sure is better than pelosi

its a start man the defeatist attitude is getting old around here.

take a page form the liberal playbook

you can't fight the system head on

infiltrate and change the system from within

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:20 PM
link   
sorry for the 1 liner
but can I buy another E and another !

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:21 PM
link   
this is not going to change much at all. and pelosi wasnt terrible anyways, people just hate the government overall.
edit on 2-11-2010 by TheDebunkMachine because: (no reason given)

+50 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TheDebunkMachine

Huh? Pelosi was 100% worthless.

There has never been a bigger waste of blood and tissue than Nancy Pelosi.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:27 PM
link   
HELL YES.....I WILL NOT SHED A TEAR. It's about time the country has a real "Change" from what I have seen from a lot of previous posts Obama has already started to loose his cool under pressure, this will just be the icing on the cake. Let's just get this country of ours under back under control.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:28 PM
link   
actually , Pelosi had a bad look about her.....she paid somebody too dang much for that look, Too!
she was truly fugly on screen

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Hopefully we hear about her funeral soon.

People would be out in the streets throwing parties.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheDebunkMachine
this is not going to change much at all. and pelosi wasnt terrible anyways, people just hate the government overall.
edit on 2-11-2010 by TheDebunkMachine because: (no reason given)

Pelosi, she is the worst kind of monster, powerful and stupid.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Thank God!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:33 PM
link   
Ahh to quote one of my favorite Monty Python lines! "There was much rejoicing" [No minstrels will be eaten though] No more "you will find out whats in it after it is passed" crap. Bye-bye to the plane w/the mini bar
But on a serious note I can't wait to see the true results in regards to future legislation.

+25 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:34 PM
link   
You guys are just proving my point. you hate anyone in a position of power. You guys have no idea what pelosi is th inking about, and what her goals are, and yet you portray her as a evil, greedy, monster. its the same with almost all politicians, for a little while everybody is happy, then after a while when nothing happens, people become impatient and start to hate. I can guarantee that in a year there will be all kinds of hate threads for john boehner.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   
As for her seat, as hopeful as I am she goes, and I don't even live in her disctrict, MSNBC is showing no results in for district 8:
elections.msnbc.msn.com...
Not surprising- it is San Francisco area and I'm sure that if she loses the race there'll be recounts and allegations of fraud.

Hopefully she at least loses speaker of the house status; they can relegate her to door greeter.

+70 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
its a great day for america i say

Because in place of the Democrats, we have the Republicans right? You would need be so far blinded by partisanship to ignore the actions of the Republicans in the previous administrion... but hey forgive and forget? Just like after Reagan tripled the debt? Or after Bush snr doubled the debt?

Just to add, I do believe the Democrats deserved to lose after their inability to get the country moving with a filibuster proof majority in 2009, but anybody who celebrates a republican win as a great thing for America needs to stop and rethink their political agenda behind such a statement.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:38 PM
link   

No, Pelo is that bad. She's the one who came flat out and said that we'll get to read the healthcare bill after it's passed. If that doesn't reveal her inner monologue's intent....

edit on 11/2/2010 by abecedarian because: revisionist history.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

This is the creature you are defending?

Really?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Ill put this whole debacle this way. A two headed monster is still a monster, no?

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Nice.

Now we can get ready for some "real" change. :\

The facade of left and right. Amazing how many people are still falling for this.

I know America is [profanity]. But what countries are really doing any better? Probably none. We need to evolve about another 100 generations. Things will be better then I am hoping.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join