It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSNBC just called the house of reps for republicans by 37 seat margin, 13-seat margin of error..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:24 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

Sounds like sarcasm to me because otherwise, that's just too optimistic.

After Obama, I've learned not to get my hopes up TOO much.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

Hehe - I edited - because, well - ya...

Lol.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by The Sword
reply to post by dragonseeker

Quick! To the ATS decoder! I think we have a conspiracy on our hands!

(a little humor beats a sour mood)

It's illuminati/mason/templar code, atbash cipher!! I knew it!! they DO run the world..ahhhhhhhhhhh!!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:09 AM
link   
There still won't be any bipartisanship in Congress. The Repubs will still dig in their heels and say "no" to everything the Democrats propose. There will still be gridlock. They don't care about the American people, only about getting Obama out of office, no matter what it does to the country.

After two short years the forces of the status quo are back again. Corporate rule. Worship of the rich. Huge deficit spending for enormous tax cuts for the wealthy. Prolong the wars. Hello, George W. Bush again.

In important ways I blame the left for this. They are so mad that they didn't get exactly what they wanted as fast as they wanted they're going to hold their breath and let the Tea Party rule. Talk about cutting off your nose to spite your face.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

Voting for the party that lied this nation into 2 occupations, created a phony war on terror, sanctioned torture, extrajudicial killings, the patriot act, and lacks the moral courage to prosecute war domestic criminals is good news?.. lol..

The GOP (DNC too) is stained with innocent Vietnamese, Iraqi & Afghani blood and should join the Nazis in infamy... this is horrible news that 2010 party loyalists in America have a 1930s Germans mindset.. neither party is feeling the consequence of insulting humanity by supporting wars/occupations of aggression... not to mention spending the nation broke.

If both Coke and Pepsi made you violently ill, would you alternate drinking them?.. drink the one that made you less sick?.. or start buying RC which tastes better anyway.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
How does this look in regards for the Iranian campaign?Will this tip the balance in favour of more hawkish moves against Iran, now that they must be aproaching some degree of enrichment over twnty percent......
Do you think that the road to war is gonna be somehow a little better paved now?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join