It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I use to be a Sheeple

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   
I use to be a sheeple, moving about from day to day, just another one of the sheeple, it was the American way.
Never asking how or why, or doubting what they say, just another one of the sheeple trying to make his way.
Till one day I looked around and started asking hey, why do I work and suffer for those who take my pay.
I did my best and saved for that rainy day, but in the end after all was done, you just taxed it away.
I worked and saved so I could own a home, a place for my kids to play, but in the end the banksters came in and took it all away.
I use to be a sheeple, till you woke me from my slumber, now we see your true intentions, and legions will be our number………..KaK

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
I was trying to come up with the singular for Sheeple and and I came up with Eweman.
What do you think?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

It is a nice poem. You are probably a sheeple still though if taxes is what woke you up. There are so many underlying problems that taxes is the least of our concern. In fact it is more likely a talking point of distraction. However, good job at least getting that increased taxes is a form of slavery. Now onto figure out why the individual no longer controls the means of production to secure a prosperous future.

join