It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

CNN/AP: Rand Paul Winner - And Nevada Vote Fraud

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:28 PM
link   
Race was called for Rand not long ago.
blogs.wsj.com...

I'm convinced the machines in Nevada are rigged.

That would be the Angle/Reid race.

All the major polling companies have been putting Angle ahead by 4%, but I'm positive the machines are rigged and we will see a Reid victory tonight.

Pajamas media is reporting issues of several people encountering Reid's name already being checked on their machines when they went to vote.

pajamasmedia.com...

Of course, if there is machine driven fraud, there is absolutely no way to verify that it is taking place since the machine code that counts the votes is complied source code that can't be viewed. If someone slipped a program in there to hose up the votes, it is next to impossible to determine.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Yes, it is rigged
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Rand Won and this is win for KY more than Rand
That conway guy was a complete idiot, he was as intelligent as a grain of sand

The Dems are using really cheap tactics this midterm
Stupid pandering emotional lying soap opera campaign ads

Disgusting!!!

Congrats to KY

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I don't trust the voting machines one bit and do believe myself that they are rigged as well...there have already been admissions of creating the software to do such a thing, all it would take is an insider from the company to implement it...
edit on 2-11-2010 by here4awhile because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:37 PM
link   
What would be funny is if the neocons started to cry foul because they thought Rand got elected because of voter fraud. I'm sure some MSM boob would make the suggestion. I'll have to keep my eyes and ears open for that one.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by mnemeth1

when i went to go vote today i asked that woman are your voting machines rigged like nevadas and floirida?

she look at me in disbelief and she goes noooooooooooo it was hilarious.

i hope reid loses !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and way to go kentucky and paul!!!!!!!!
edit on 2-11-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:03 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Here in N.J. we have Curtained Electronic Voting Booths that have all the Candidates names Printed in Ink on a two dimentional Console with Buttons . When you select your Choice , Red Lights are activated Next to their Names along with any Prop. Questions . When the Vote Button is Pressed , an Audiable Tone is heard and the Lights go out . Seems Fair to me . I do not see how these Types of Voting Machines can be tampered with unless a Technician is somehow involved .

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:58 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I'm not sure if the type of machine you are talking about is just a simple logic circuit or a small digital computer (there's a considerable difference). In either case, they can be rigged to show you whatever lights someone wants it to - then just submit whatever data to the server/database/etc when the vote button is pushed, regardless of what you thought was being sent.

I'm not sure that voting machines are tampered with in any kind of widespread phenomena - but, personally, I prefer that there be a physical, paper record of ballots.

The way our precinct does it is similar to a fill-in-the-bubble test - only with black, permanent ink instead of a pencil. You submit your ballot into a little scanner that retains the paper copy for future reference if necessary.

Now, true, that could be rigged as well - but at least there is a physical record that can be brought back up for inspection should it be deemed necessary. I would lead a march on the respective authority if there was ever a time when I could not vote and have a physical record of the contents of the ballot retained.

That said - attempting to count ballots/votes without the aid of machines is a daunting task, and prone to a high degree of error and the introduction of fraud on the part of those counting the votes. So, as much as these machines can be tampered with, I'd rather avoid placing the responsibility of reporting my vote up to someone who has their own opinions and ideas.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:06 PM
link   

How do you know it is not just poll fraud?
How heavily regulated and watched are these polls to prevent fraud?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:06 PM
link   
Oh, one other item of note, Ron Paul won his election by an epic margin, nearly 80%

www.uncoveredpolitics.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:49 PM
link   
This looks a little fishy to me.

12% districts reporting for Nevada and the Governors race is the mirror image of the Senate race, only the republican is in the lead.

(that's 44, 52 for the Angle/Reid race, the same as the Governors race, looks like the numbers are getting cut off in the display.)

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/921013c8b787.jpg[/atsimg]

edit on 2-11-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   

reid declared winner just now he cheated

angle needs to call a recount

this bs bigtime

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:18 AM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I believe this is BS as well.

Reid won the election with a 5% margin.

That means RCP was off by a whopping 8%

RCP projected Angle to win by a 2.7% margin. They are almost never off that far. I could believe Reid actually won fair and square if the margins were within 5%, but 8% is just too much for me to swallow.

I highly doubt this is the case.

Those machines were rigged.

edit on 3-11-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Surveys can only be so accurate. A number of factors can influence a poll.

I was watching Prop. B on the Missouri ballot from about the time polls closed (1900 GMT -6) to when all but 8 precincts reported (99.8% or something like that). It went from about a 10 point percentage lead for No with just over 50% of the precincts reporting to a 1.5% lead to Yes. The cities swung the vote that far.

And I'm not sure how a recount works with all-digital voting, anyway. You would pretty much have to re-issue a vote, as there's no physical record (to my knowledge) of how a person voted (or thought they were voting).

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by Aim64C
Surveys can only be so accurate. A number of factors can influence a poll.

I was watching Prop. B on the Missouri ballot from about the time polls closed (1900 GMT -6) to when all but 8 precincts reported (99.8% or something like that). It went from about a 10 point percentage lead for No with just over 50% of the precincts reporting to a 1.5% lead to Yes. The cities swung the vote that far.

And I'm not sure how a recount works with all-digital voting, anyway. You would pretty much have to re-issue a vote, as there's no physical record (to my knowledge) of how a person voted (or thought they were voting).

Yeah I know.

This is why digital voting is a joke if they throw away the ballots.

The only way to have a clear record of how someone voted is to have a paper ballot that is tied to their voter registration. Anything that is digital is too easy to manipulate.

edit on 3-11-2010 by mnemeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
Author / Historian Tom Woods writes:

A friend writes: “Reid stole the election in Nevada, in my book: 40,000 votes separated the two. They had a con going where people in Clark County who cast votes for Angle had them turn into Reid votes. So for each vote theft, Reid got a twofer: all they needed, in Clark and one other county, was to tamper with 20,000 ballots to make the spread 40,000. Tom, there is no possible way, mathematically, for the most-polled race in probably the history of the Senate, with an average poll reading of Angle +2%, to go haywire with a race that was trending her way in the last four days. This is mathematically IMPOSSIBLE. He stole 20k votes and seems to be going unchallenged.”

That pretty much explains it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Infowars backs up Tom's claim:

In particular, suspicions have been raised after early voting reports alleged that machines in Clark County were auto-selecting Reid, the very county where Rory Reid, the Senator’s son, is county commissioner. In Clark County, a pro-Reid union also holds contracts to maintenance the voting machines.

That further explains it.

I knew this election was crooked even before it took place.

new topics

top topics

join