It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mucho Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Inspired by AnonymousPoster4, I've decided to put out another list of "predictions" -- or reasonable guesses, at any rate; some intuitions; one or two dreams.

Scott Peterson: found not guilty
Kobe Bryant: found guilty about a smaller charge, but not enough to send him away to the clink or anything. The whole thing soon forgotten.
Michael Jackson: found guilty but never does time; may do Roman Polanski and skip out of country, or go mental like OJ in the white Bronco
Howard Stern: will host "last radio show ever" -- big media deal
Pope John Paul: passes on before end of summer--maybe August
Courtney Love: doesn't look good (tho I like her and hope for miracle)
Next terrorist attack in US: could be from oddball source, like eco-terrorists
Osama Bin Laden: enigma & never found
Saddam Hussein: publically executed & it's televised live...gruesome photos on CNN. Most likely shot, maybe hanged.
And the winner is: Kerry
New shocking news about Chandra Levy
The "Kennedy Curse" continues...
First pictures of cloned baby (several months old already but in hiding)
A beloved old-time talk show suddenly goes off the air...
I see a volcano-like thing erupting in the states and it's quite a shock
CD prices drop drastically by Xmas
Another situation like Brandon Lee in The Crow emerges...they release the movie anyway
Colin Powell says something embarrassing/damaging
Next military situation might be Saudi Arabia
A strange light suddenly goes off in the sky, millions of people see it & freak but nothing happens--and nobody ever says why or how it happened
A new Fatima-like Mary sighting shortly after Pope's death. Will predict that next pope is wrong/anti-christ, and this will cause radical Christian splinter group & fuel apocalyptic theories
Charles & Parker-Bowles wed
Young female model/singer will get AIDS--new face of AIDS is women 18-25
Celebrity passings, old-timers: C.H., J.L., L.K., B.A., L.N., K.D., K.V., R.P.
Celebrity passings, on a shock level: a few--an author, a regular actor who jumps to cult status (especially with the young-and-edgy), a couple of unrelated drug/drink rock n rollers, a really friendly comedian guy.
Celebrity passing, conspiracy-theory level -- possible.
US magazine goes out of business within 2 years
US soliders find an artifact in Iraq that Saddam was hiding away-quite interesting
A fundamental shift in our dependence on Middle Eastern oil--a policy is set in motion that will have big consequences globally once it kicks in
Somebody thought dead might be alive--the new proof
Black makes a comeback
Contamination in a bottled water--major recall
Hawaiian island is evacuated
Low-carb fad discredited & over -- Atkins lawsuits start
The revenge of Monica Lewinsky: her book deal
Protests around Rep Nat Convention in NY turns ugly as skittish cops decided to beat first and ask questions later--the latest in crowd control in used, and it's kinda creepy.
Ron Reagan Jr. begins political career
Three more "time-travellers" hit internet w/postings, stories -- they claim that a sudden surge in time-travel has happened, a chain-reaction of time-travellers in different time-streams mucking about, and that it will cause an exponential domino effect that will start undermining reality
The next big religious text is written, under our very noses and arrives as quietly as a lamb.
It's 2005 in the US and everything seems relatively fine. As things improve financially by the end of the year, and a deceptive "calm" settles over the world, a bottled-up and frustrated American populace lets down their hair and begins to spend spend spend & party. We get a little blinded for a while.
A draft happens in the US, but it is not really a draft like we know it, it is more like a very enticing offer for youths 18-20s, kind of like its their choice but not really. A pseudo-draft.
The sinking of a boat under strange circumstances...
Time-travel becomes the new hot conspiracy item; David Icke claims he has been contacted by time-travellers
A structural problem in the Statue of Liberty is found and it is closed for repairs...so they say.
There is also a structural problem in a bridge or stretch of elevated highway, and this is discovered...
Timeframe for predictions: within 2 years max

These are just some thoughts I'm rattling off, nothing iron-clad or psychic

And James Brown is still alive...

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:19 PM
link   

- I certainly hope your predictions are wrong.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 07:47 PM
link   
i hope everything you say is right and i'm hoping for kerry, this world have seen enough american propaganda.

I think it's possible there is another nostradamus on the rise

but i have one question could yo be more specific on the ways you prophecized these events?

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:44 PM
link   
Well at least this will save us money....we wont have to buy the STAR MAGAZINE predictions issue.
How did you come about with these predictions,and what made you choose these issues and not others?.Just wondering.
Parker

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Flyers Fan: I jes' call 'em, I don't say it's right or not. I'd like to see Peterson get slammed, but I just don't think it's gonna happen. And the Osama thing is unfortunate too--I hope I'm wrong on that one.

Junior Smith: when it comes to certain negative things, I don't like to get too specific--I feel "to name it is to claim it." Also, if I'm too specific about everything: it increases my chances of being wrong (old predictors' trick)

Parker: The allure of the Star predictions issue (tho the trashier "Globe" & "Sun" ones are even better) is exactly what I was going for. I spit most of these predictions out like a stream of consciousness. A few are predictions that I've been holding onto for a while tho.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I can see some of these "predictions" happening, I have a vision of a huge geographic hole left by the overwhelming deficit from the current administration...I can't foresee the exit plan on that, though...I imagine Bush will practice improv at that too...just a vision...opinion...

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 06:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cassie Clay

Celebrity passings, on a shock level: a few--an author, a regular actor who jumps to cult status (especially with the young-and-edgy), a couple of unrelated drug/drink rock n rollers, a really friendly comedian guy.

uh oh there is no M.B (marlon brando) in your list
but he could be a conspiracy i guess

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by junior_smith

Originally posted by Cassie Clay

uh oh there is no M.B (marlon brando) in your list
but he could be a conspiracy i guess

I know...I coulda been a condendah...I coulda been somebody...

posted on Jul, 7 2004 @ 08:24 PM
link   
hahahahaha well said

that gave me a good laugh

posted on Jul, 9 2004 @ 07:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan

- I certainly hope your predictions are wrong.

why would you hope her predictions are wrong? do you know for a fact that scott peterson is guilty? What if you were in his position and you really were not guilty but no one believed you? innocent until proven otherwise. Don't be so hateful.

[edit on 9-7-2004 by porky1981]

top topics

join