It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MSM on more ufo's

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:09 PM
link   
On Fox News,

I like this vid because a debunker said those were satillites, but the satillite trackers told different

All the debunker has is his theories an knows nothing more than that
But who knows, thes could be sat's
Check it out !!! ?

Link:Here

edit on 2-11-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Is that the best footage they could come up with,looks just like a satellite.This is why i wont watch anything about UFO's on MSM reports,they instantly dumb it down with a stupid voice ,old movies and graphics and a patronising report to make it all seem like a joke.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by 12voltz
Is that the best footage they could come up with,looks just like a satellite.This is why i wont watch anything about UFO's on MSM reports,they instantly dumb it down with a stupid voice ,old movies and graphics and a patronising report to make it all seem like a joke.

Could be.... I wasnt there
So, should believers stop coming to ATS because of people like you come here and put them down all th time for beleiving, of course thats why debunkers are here, right?

What ever man....
edit on 2-11-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

I think you have taken what i wrote the wrong way,I am not against this guy with ufo claim .Its the fox report i dont like , try rereading it before you shoot your mouth off

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   
Any video today just ignore. Plus media put all lies out why would you care about what they say.

I would ignore all ufo vids and alien vids today if i was you. The only cases you can analyse happened years back, and before both gov and people got techs and ways to fake.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It doesn't take a genius to figure out that this is a veiled attempt at making a thread so you can get your jollies by taking a shot at debunkers (or better termed: skeptics). Most of your threads and responses are in that nature. And it is pretty darn transparent. But let me ask you, do you think your ignorant battle with "debunkers" or "skeptics" amounts to a hill of beans regarding the big picture?

The way I see it. thank goodness for skeptic or debunkers. If it were not for them, we would all look like a bunch of over eager tin foil hat wearing idiots.....oh wait.....yes, that’s how we are viewed!

So let me ask you, do you think the reason we are laughed at are because of "debunkers" (which are just people that don't accept things as easily as most) or because of the legions of believers and hoaxers that ponder some of the most absurd things out of ignorance?

For far too long, the loudest and most outspoken ignorant have been the representative of this subject to the average Joe. It is no wonder why we are laughed at when any serious discussion takes place.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   
heres another one

Link:Here

And this one seems too good to be true (weird) but thats up to you on this video

AND Here

edit on 2-11-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:28 PM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

I disagree. This isn't like the dinosaur fossils or something ancient. This phenomenon is CURRENT. It's happening everyday. It's like saying we should only look at our past government lies because everything today is just conspiracy.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:56 PM
link   
reply to post by IgnoreTheFacts

De-bunkers and skeptics are different. De-bunkers tend to not give a crap about the subject. They just like to de-bunk everything, even if their knowledge is limited. The good skeptics on the other hand will back up what they say with good information.

To put hardcore de-bunkers in the same boat as skeptics is wrong. We should put de-bunkers in the same boat as the hardcore believers.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:58 PM
link   
reply to post by splint

Thats your choice, but today there is no way fact to tell a video is fake or not.

Your choice.

new topics

top topics

join