It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

9/11 Family Group Releases TV Ad Calling for World Trade Center Building 7 Investigation

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by loveguy

Originally posted by samkent
The NYFD knew early on that the building would come down due to the damage.

This new site is essentially tarnishing their honor.

Too bad the ad didn't have this video on hand...For people to link to and review...

edit on (11/4/1010 by loveguy because: please view video in next post

great find,and great video,well put together,no doubt,the de-bunker crew will be here soon,spouting there same old dribble...

another clear example for a real independent inquiry into 9/11,the NIST report is a crime alone,total injustice for the people who died that day...

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   
reply to post by snapperski

You could say I haven't lost anyone on 9/11, or you could say I lost fellow new yorkers, you could say i lost fellow brothers and sisters, maybe people i didn't know but people none the less. My motivation for researching this topic is the same as any other topic i choose to research whether it be on banking, special interest groups, the military-industrial complex, GMO's and the co.s that create them, etc... That motivation being that ability to gain more knowledge of the world around me, the ability to then process and share that information with those I care about and hopefully anyone who has an open mind and a question to ask.

Im not "God" or whatever you think would represent an omniscient being so i cannot say that we CAN stop this by asking questions, but i do know that we can raise awareness that our world is not how our culture (Media) would have you believe. Uncle Sam aint that really great uncle you may relate to in your family. Hes more the dirty drug using pervert who lures little kids (developing countries) into the back of his van... Leaves you unable to sleep with the IMF knocking at your door. (We are not safe from the IMF either. The bankers salute to no flag)

You can never get "nothing" out of a question unless everyone stops asking it.

(Edit cuz im ad idiot lol Im going to leave this here as it answers a question even thought that question doesn't exist on this post hahaha. I misread TRUSTERS for TRUTHERS and answered thinking you were questioning truthers for researching 9/11)
edit on 5-11-2010 by asafum08 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 01:04 PM
link   

I suppose you have endless resources to conduct your own independent research huh? I'm so glad these people put their money and resources together in order to accomplish such a taxing task. I bet you're too busy to sit through this video; or you've thoroughly debunked it already? The people that toiled to get this ad to air deserve the consideration. What do you stand for?

I stand for people being honest in their actions and not spreading paranoid drivel that gets people all scared over shadows for no reason. Here we have eyewitnesses who specifically said that ugly things were happening to WTC 7 throughout the day, from the water main from the street being destroyed from the collapse of WTC 1 to out of control fires to horrid bulges in the structure to unhealthy sounding creaking, that everyone who was there could figure out the building was going to come down long before it actually did. All of this information has been freely available for the past nine years so please explain to me what the rationale is for "calling for a world trade center building 7 investigation" exactly.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Alfie1

Perhaps if you had read what was written you would not have made such a silly comment. The link provided was to the BBC.

Do you not consider the BBC to be part of the mainstream media ?

No its not according to them, until they mistakenly mention that the Solomon Brother's Building collapsed 20 minutes before it actually did. Then its God's truth!!! The media is in on it.

Remember, according to the truthers, the media is in on it, until they mention something they like, then its true and we should believe it, until they say something else they dont like, then they are lying, in on it, planted, controlled etc.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by GoodOlDave

I suppose you have endless resources to conduct your own independent research huh? I'm so glad these people put their money and resources together in order to accomplish such a taxing task. I bet you're too busy to sit through this video; or you've thoroughly debunked it already? The people that toiled to get this ad to air deserve the consideration. What do you stand for?

I stand for people being honest in their actions and not spreading paranoid drivel that gets people all scared over shadows for no reason. Here we have eyewitnesses who specifically said that ugly things were happening to WTC 7 throughout the day, from the water main from the street being destroyed from the collapse of WTC 1 to out of control fires to horrid bulges in the structure to unhealthy sounding creaking, that everyone who was there could figure out the building was going to come down long before it actually did. All of this information has been freely available for the past nine years so please explain to me what the rationale is for "calling for a world trade center building 7 investigation" exactly.

How convenient and nice of you to take your stand. And by your post (not even addressing the video contents) it is paranoia? If you haven't watched the video, your comments lack what you say you stand for. Let's be honest shall we? What's this about the water main? It wasn't addressed in the video. Where are you getting your info from?

Also, it is ignorant of you to ask me to "explain," you said yourself; "All of this information has been freely available for the past nine years"----The rationale? Not ALL of the information has been freely available. Why are you here? Do you know the people in the video personally, and so, they too are paranoid, because you use a pet-name for them heard on these boards?

Please reevaluate your stand...What you stand for is keeping people in the dark, "because they're paranoid," and incapable of deciphering complexities on their own. It's not at all that complex, it's plain to see like the nose on my face. Like the miles of footage "con-cealed" from the pentagon blast. That means more than one person is hiding the recorded footage??? Which spells C-o-n-s-p-i-r-a-c-y.

You're a smart guy Dave, and I respect your intellect. I do not however respect your ignorance. Save the explaining for the culprits of the atrocities committed, and help bring them to justice, if you possess the moral fortitude.

If you can't see that 9-11 was a staged event...it's because you can't handle the truth.

I apologize if I have offended anyone.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

Don't apologize. The "wrong" is not of your doing.

You are rational, you have the support of the rational.

Nothing to apologize for, no one to apologize to, the sane don't apologize to the insane though they may have compassion for them.

You have to understand what you are up against. They really don't care if you "get it"...

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 04:10 AM
link   
It seems this ad campaign had a major impact at least on Geraldo and the subsequent press about it. Seems it was well worth the effort the organizers put into it, did anyone on ATS see it and is willing to share their story?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by hooper
reply to post by yyyyyyyyyy

As opposed to the 100s of thousands if not millions of actually qualified engineers who agree with NIST. I'll stick with them.

Actually no, the majority of experts does not agree with the NIST report. I am gonna stick with them. You keep on BELIEVING !!!

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Cassius666

What majority of experts? The "experts" at A&E4T? That little handful of "engineers" is considered the majority?
Have you ever even looked through that list?

posted on Nov, 18 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by GenRadek

What majority of experts? The "experts" at A&E4T? That little handful of "engineers" is considered the majority?
Have you ever even looked through that list?

Like inside and outside of America and not only because I talked to professors at a renowned university and a friend of mine in Aachen did the same. But you keep on believing. You convince the people who did not compile the NIST report and I may change camp. But untill you do that, I am not going through life as the crazy odd one who believes some guy on a conspiracy board and screams NIST REPORT !!!

If you want to keep on believing the NIST report is accepted in the mainstream, thats fine with me, I dont really care, about your perception that is.
edit on 18-11-2010 by Cassius666 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

So an interior designer of green homes is a much beter judge and authority on large steel tube-in-tube floor trussed buildings than those that built it, or those on NIST's team?

A theologan is a better authority on engineering than a structural engineer on NIST or American Society of Civil Engineers?

I guess you are right, you can believe whatever person you want so as long as they have some sort of authority. It is a free country.

Oh, also, remember one thing: Next time you have a headache, go to a foot doctor. He should be just as qualified to diagnose your head as a neurologist because he's a doctor. Oh, and if you have stomache pains, go and have a dentist check you out. Should work out just fine for ya!

posted on Nov, 22 2010 @ 07:17 PM
link   
The NIST report was proven a fraud a long time ago.
Anyone supporting the NIST report has not done any real research.
Science proved NIST report a lie.
At least the Engineers at A&E are willing to put their names, reputations, and their careers on the line, back by real science, and they were not paid to lie by our government like NIST did. The government has something to hide alright, and that is the truth.

posted on Dec, 19 2010 @ 01:00 PM
link   

BBC' s Jane Stanley announces WTC 7 collapsed 12min before it did

9/11 (5:08 pm) - BBC correspondent Jane Stanley announces that the WTC 7 collapsed at least 12 minutes before it did.

"The 47 storey Salomon Brothers building close to the World Trade Centre has also collapsed." - BBC World (09/11/01)

Funny how in this article, and most others that offered rock solid proof... the videos are no longer posted on youtube or google videos... Someone trying to cover the evidence???

Look at the full article... If anyone has this video, please re-submit it to the World Trade Conspiracy website.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join