It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whole country had a seismic event and No One is REPORTING this.??? (Deep Quake)

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I didn't feel a thing way out here on the left coast of the US.

What was the magnitude of this event?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I'm in Virginia and I haven't felt a thing. The Blacksburg Earthquake center is about 30 mins down the road and it picked up something. Maybe its all the voters rocking the U.S. to its core!!!
Seriously, I will be keeping a watch out on this thread!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   
reply to post by GammaRayBurst

If I am reading the chart right it would be 0700ish UTC which is 02-03ish in indiana where I am. I didnt feel anything at that time but the dog was having a lot of dreams about that time ( kicking, whimpering etc.) . I also had a couple strange dreams when I went to sleep but that is another topic.

link   
Fe, Fi

Fo, Fum

link   
another thing, see if your pets are behaving different. My cat (I had him for 10 years) has been like glue on me since early this morning. He is not a lap cat. EVERY time I sit down, he lays on me. EVERY time I stand in one spot, he satnds up and puts his paws on my leg (same behavior during my restroom breaks, no one home), and I decided to set my laptop on the coffee table and squat in front of it, and he would drape himself over one of my knees and stay there.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Larryman
If the Earth's magnetic field collapses (prior to it's pole reversal)... would someone please post it? Thanks.

here www.geophys.bas.bg...
i dont know this science, but it looks as very small variation

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   
reply to post by triplereiki

Finally decided to do laundry ? LOL, j/k

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
reply to post by R3KR

he he gotta do somethin for excitement around here.
Gee the only time my cat would give me love is when he is hungry....the ol boy already ate a bunch of times today and I guess is full, cause he isnt interested in the food anymore.

If more activity keep going like this, the poster of this thread is gonna have so many stars and flags, he'll need a bucket (or one of those big sinkholes LOL) to put them in.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:43 PM
link   
It was just the rumble of all the incumbent's chairs moving as they are beeing ousted out of our government! Seriously though this does have me intrigued. To the point where I actually post in hopes of getting some answers from our resident experts on here. Hopefully answers will be forthcoming.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by petar258

Originally posted by Larryman
If the Earth's magnetic field collapses (prior to it's pole reversal)... would someone please post it? Thanks.

here www.geophys.bas.bg...
i dont know this science, but it looks as very small variation

Thanks. If the world-wide quake occurred at 0700ish UTC, then it looks like that correlates to the time of the variation of the Earth's magnetic field, by the charts at the link you provided. I can not interrupt the intensity variation of those charts though. Maybe someone else can.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
I checked the Yellowstone Epic thread.

They have talked a little about the event, very little. They are aware of it, but aren't really talking about it, even tho' one person posted a link with the label 'High Alert- Yellowstone to Appalachian Event'.Yellowstone Thread
edit on 2-11-2010 by butcherguy because: addaed link

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:52 PM
link   

Very interesting stuff. I cannot read, or understand most of it
but, interesting none the less!

I live in Spain and will be paying close attention. I live right on the coast, in Mijas Costa. The neighboring city is known for tremors, as well as Malaga which is 20 minutes away in the opposite direction.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Well, well, well! A magnitude 2 or 3 will never be reported on the msm as significant, EVEN if felt throughout the globe. Plus, election days always make for a media blackout of any other event.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
Interesting indeed. Nothing unusual here in NZ.
We are still having a lot of aftershocks in Christchurch after the quake here. Infact there have been over 2000 aftershocks, crazy. And this is from a fault they didn't know was active. They do now.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
Well this should be rather interesting in the next couple weeks as the Earth settles back in if this happened. I would think something like that would of triggered some larger immediate Earthquakes actually.

Settle down old Mother Earth we are not done raping and killing you just yet.

edit on 11/2/2010 by Connman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
i must say i find this all very interesting, my question is has something like this been recorded in the past?? and if it has did anything follow?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:06 PM
link   
I felt it here in Austin, TX. I had just gone to bed, and felt a rumble and am said "what the hell was that?" I wrote it off to thunder though thought it was weird since there were no storms going on. I read this a minute ago and realized that it was the same time as the quake. Crazy.

VERY strange that this quake was going on basically everywhere to some extent. There have been increasing seismic activities over the last 2 years. You gotta wonder what is going on.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Exv8densez

FYI a magnitude 2 or 3 will NOT be felt around the world - not by human or by instrument. that would require by instrument a 6. +/-. There are many areas in Alaska that do not have instruments. I am almost certain at some point within a few hours the quake will show up - sometimes they just take time to locate. Or, it may be volcanic - same thing applies there as well.
edit on 2-11-2010 by Anmarie96 because: dreaded spelling

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   

Weeks after major earthquakes (Indonesia Tsunami) and possibly effects of the sun (magnetic fields) and smaller global quakes can cause the Earth to ring like a bell. I have seen this happen in the past. Not that unusual.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   
I believe something like this--seismic event registering all over the USA--was posted in October, but I can't find it now. Can anybody help?

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join