It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Whole country had a seismic event and No One is REPORTING this.??? (Deep Quake)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
Following this closely. Nothing felt here in the NE. a bump to keep it going till the pros show up.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:04 PM
link   
If it's not being reported in the news then it may not be anything serious, it may have been a freak event

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:08 PM
link   
i felt nothing. is it possible they glitched? im sorry, thats probably an absurd insinuation.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
If the Earth's magnetic field collapses (prior to it's pole reversal)... would someone please post it? Thanks.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:10 PM
link   
I've been a bit off balance for the past few days. I held my head sideways earlier and almost fell over. Also, yesterday was super eerie. The birds were no where to be seen all day here. I even mentioned it to others it was such a strange event.

I'm like the rest of everyone. Where are the people who can make heads or tails of this?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by Traydor
If it's not being reported in the news then it may not be anything serious, it may have been a freak event

It's those FREAK EVENTS that we need to keep a eye on, they will be the ones to get us.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
When did this happen,i was feeling extreme nausea the other day,no sickness just really strange feeling,plus my dogs are acting strange,whining and nausea to,running around all crazy

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   
Didn't feel anything here in Indiana and didn't see a graph for it. What the hay! Surely the system has a major glitch - otherwise something big is going on! S & F

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
Ok, according to the initial data posted it would have traveled from Alaska to Wyoming in ~6 mins. That's ~2328 miles.

This would indicate to me that whatever the event is it would have taken place off the coast of NA, South of Alaska and West/South West of Washington State/Oregon.

If it would have emanated from Alaska it would of traveled at ~23,280 MPH to reach Wyoming in 6 mins. To my knowledge that is not a realistic speed for seismic waves to travel.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by jasmine23
When did this happen,i was feeling extreme nausea the other day,no sickness just really strange feeling,plus my dogs are acting strange,whining and nausea to,running around all crazy

This morning between 7:00am and 8:00am depending which side of the country you live in.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
Come on cleverbods where are ya?
2nd line; its really really windy in the uk.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:17 PM
link   
I have a question.
Could it be possible for the entire earth to tremor from an impact?
maybe a meterorite hit in some remote area that no one saw yet?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by MConnalley
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Thats what I was thinking, or a weapon more powerful than anything seen up to now.

I wouldn't doubt they have weapons we know nothing about.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:19 PM
link   
Is it just me, or is this sounding like the beginning of a scary sci-fi movie?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplereiki
I have a question.

The Sumatra Tsunami-Quake Shook Earth's Total Surface,Weeks later the planet was still trembling.
www.redorbit.com...

Things just haven't been right since that happened.
edit on 033030p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:21 PM
link   
Here in El Paso, TX...
Nothing out of the ordinary.
Carry on...till further notice.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
People would get a dizzy nausea feeling due to the liquid in the ears spinning, etc. Kinda like spinning water in a glass, the fluid in the inner ear can be effected.

This type of thing WILL NOT be on normal news.....people will panic for sure.
Maybe something to get them on their feet to take back what is theirs and oust the elites.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by antmax21
Here in El Paso, TX...
Nothing out of the ordinary.
Carry on...till further notice.

The thing is you don't necessarily have to feel it, you wouldn't detected it, but the sensitive instrument could.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
didn't feel nothing here in central california...of course, i don't feel 3's on the richter scale here either...just used to them, i guess.
by the way, if the land mass of the entire US shifted in such a short time, i would guess that it wouldn't be called an earthquake, it would seem there would be a another term for it. plate shift maybe?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by triplereiki
I have a question.

I don't think so, the travel lag time would have been greater between the various seismic detectors further from the impact site, I'm guessing a internal core movement of some type... Just my opinion.
edit on 11/2/2010 by GammaRayBurst because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join