It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Biggest Fraud In History ~ And We Have All Fallen For It! (Ultimate Conspiracy)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   

It wouldn't surprise me if in fact EMP's and
other neuroweapons are being use on the masses
to manipulate minds.
neuroweapons

edit on 3/11/10 by ToneDeaf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:11 AM
link   
Starred, Flagged, Bookmarked.

Plenty here to keep me reading for a while. I believe I have arrived at the same conclusions, but I haven't seen some of these materials. And I don't think I've EVER seen so much info in one place.

Way to hit one out of the park.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
simply said:

there is no free democracy in the western world but

oligarchy, corporate oligarchy

en.wikipedia.org...

An oligarchy (from Greek ὀλιγαρχία, oligarkhía[1]) is a form of power structure in which power effectively rests with a small segment of society distinguished by royalty, wealth, family ties, or military control. The word oligarchy is from the Greek words "ὀλίγος" (olígos), "a few"[2] and the verb "ἄρχω" (archo), "to rule, to govern, to command".[3] Such states are often controlled by a few prominent families who pass their influence from one generation to the next.

Oligarchies have been tyrannical throughout history, being completely reliant on public servitude to exist. Although Aristotle pioneered the use of the term as a synonym for rule by the rich, for which the exact term is plutocracy, oligarchy is not always a rule by wealth, as oligarchs can simply be a privileged group, and do not have to be connected by bloodlines as in a monarchy. Some city-states from ancient Greece were oligarchies.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:55 AM
link   
S & F

I've been saying this for a long time on here!

1 Trillion dollars worth of minerals in afghan Oil in Iraq

Afghan is over rated its not even a war you can go on tours of duty in afghan to never see the enemy, you will just hear the crackle of gun shot or a round whizz past your head every now & then but its not a war the media are making it out to be at all, and it could be won WHEN EVER TPTB want it to end, but you just look at our tactics...

We take ground and then we fall back, We take ground and then we fall back?, these are not tactics from a government that wants to win & get out, people need to wake up to the fact this was all planned & set up a long time ago, war is big busness & so is rebuilding oh and oil & minerals,

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:04 AM
link   
Excellent thread, you have manged to highlight some of the main conspiracies backed up by facts in this thread and I for one applaud it. This thread gives newcomers the opportunity to read it in its entirety and take on board what may of us have been saying for many many years.

I for one say this thread should be stickied as it incorporates many things that many people should know and we do not want it to go by the wayside and get buried beneath the majority of the garbarge posted on this site recently

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:06 AM
link   
well done with this post. we need more wake up calls like this not the garbage that gets posted on the front pages here that read like a stupid tabloid magazine. people hate the truth which is why you need to keep this up. medicine always tastes like crap but its what the sick need. and this world is in a critical state. keep up the fight.

you have my support

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Dear lord!

That is one mahoosive post - I've bookmarked it - can't wait to digest the rest!

Applause my friend.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:52 AM
link   
Awesomework friend! Keep the resolve!

edit on 3-11-2010 by Bendaddy because: for emphasis

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:20 AM
link   
reply to post by xuenchen

I agree 100% with you xuenchen. Organised religion is the greatest fraud in history. I respect the OP's right to an opinion but they are clearly wrong on this being the "Biggest Fraud in History", although I admit it is serious issue

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:44 AM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Excellent post.

I've been trying to tell ATS this since 2007 when I first joined.

Hopefully your thread will awaken a few more.

Until enough of us wake up, unit and rebel this situation will continue and get worse.

Stared & flagged.

As far as the Bush Family, I have done research, read probably upwards of 50 + books on them and they are the worse of the worse. GWB stoled the Presidential Elections in 2000 and the majority of American's are still not aware of it.

Sanctioned torture (against the Geneva Convention) and has been caught in numerous lies (read Paul Waldman's book "Fraud").

You can fool some of the people some of the time and most of the American People all of the time.

Corporations now own not just America, but like a cancer this has gone global and I suspect Israel is behind much of the turbulence, not Iraq, Iran and Afghanistan.

The US give Israel more foreign aid than any other country in the world (to control the Middle East). What do they do in return? (Start doing research).

The video below is just the tip of the iceberg, it's not long and it's not "way out there".

"Dutch documentary program "Tegenlicht" about the Israel lobby in the USA. This documentary (April 2007) was created as a result of the controversy created by Mearsheimer and Walt's "The Israel Lobby" article. Featuring interviews with Mearsheimer, geostrategist Lawrence Wikerson, Richard Perle, historian and critic Tony Judt, John Hagee, former Congressman Earl Hilliard, Kenneth Roth of Human Rights Watch, Michael Massing and Daniel Levy. 'Tegenlicht' ('Backlight') is a program from the Dutch VPRO public television. English elucidation at the VPRO website: www.vpro.nl..." Source video.google.com...=2894821400057137878

I found the video very informative.

Google Video Link

edit on 3-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Added video description to comply with ATS rule.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:55 AM
link   
So what, really who cares? Of course they are going to have sponsorships. So your big proof is that you have proven some accounting mumble jumble that pretty much nearly made me want to go to sleep.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:08 AM
link   
reply to post by fianna

You and most American's apathy is what is getting us deeper and deeper into this mess and will eventually cause major problems that will make you and your love ones eventually care.

When you find yourself, holding your grand daughter's hand, walking on foot across a wasteland with no water, no electricity, no hot water, soap, toilet paper, hot fast food, no law and order - then you will care.

Apathy has it's own reward and it's name is appocalypse.

Being bedfellows with Israel has already indirectly led to economical collapse of America and will eventually lead us into to a major World War.
edit on 3-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: grammar

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:31 AM
link   
Thank you........

Very well presented...
A very good piece of investigative journalisim....s/f.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Wow what an incredible collection of information! I dont think I could have done a better job and I cant imagine how much time you put into this post. Thank you and keep up the good work!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
Excellent post!

I didn't vote yesterday because of this reason. I'm tired of picking the lesser of two evils or voting for someone else just so the current guy doesn't get another term, only to do the same thing again next time.

Follow the money indeed. IMHO the very system is to blame. Our social services cannot function properly if their main concern is maximizing profit, not serving a function in society. Hospitals are a good example.

There are so many aspects of society that would be dramatically altered if the money incentive were removed. There would be less waste, less corruption and prosperity for more people.

IMHO the "American experiment" is a failure. Capitalism is not working. If we don't institute a new socio-economic system things will only get worse as the population grows. More technological unemployment, more competition, continued pollution and waste until we have ourselves a bona fide crisis (not just an engineered crisis).

If we want to make real change, we have to make it happen. Our elected officials couldn't change things even if they wanted to. Career politicians are there to keep things the same. One thing is for sure, apathy and cynicism aren't helping. If you agree things are #ed, the least you can do is vocally support a call for a new economic system that doesn't allow the money incentive to corrupt our government or it's social services.

This whole red/blue poo-slinging paradigm is old and not getting us anywhere.

K

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
I dont know what to really say, except to quote the ragin cajun James Carville from 'Old School' , "that was perfect.."

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:52 AM
link   
Another post on all the material that has been on every website on the internet for ever.

"I'm not going to make it easy for you"should have said something to you and if that did'nt get you thinking then "where to start" should have done it.

Same O same O.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Thank you,

You put a lot of work into that and I hope people really realize what is going on. Now the problem is how do we stop it and make things right?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:05 AM
link   
Beautiful put post! Follow the money. Oil leaves a trail too
If we could only convince people to stop paying and get everyone to be self reliant, grow and share supplies. Stop them from feeding of us. Oh wait dancing with the stars is on...
Again great post!*!*!*!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Bravo!!!! Awesome post.

(applause)

Though I have known many of these things for quite sometime now I could never in a million years have organized it so well.

This thread should be stickied to the top!

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join