It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

N.C. Man Lures Bigfoot with Candy

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:09 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

my friend in oklahoma told me this a year ago choose to believe it if you want to cuz i dont even know what to think about it...he said he was at a friends house and his friends aunt was talkin to them she was drunk he said....any ways she was in the airforce for 20 plus years stationed on a base some where in oklahoma or close she claims the military knows about sasquatch and that its a creature banished from its home planet (galaxy) and was put here as a result..that would explain how they are intelligent......i dont know i like this story better than the gigantapithicus idea

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:10 AM
link   
reply to post by NoFace707

thats not a reply directed at anyone in peticular...sorry my first post and wasnt to sure how to do it the right way

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Riffrafter

Another Squatch Geek raising their hand here. I watched the same film. The one thing that struck me as odd, is why would they create a costume with breasts? Just doesn't make sense to me. S&F to the OP.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by GezinhoKiko
is there any way to judge hieght or width by taking measurements of the picnic box?

If you go to bushloper.net... I believe there is a comparison video there using a 7 foot ruler as well as human comparison

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:37 AM
link   
reply to post by GezinhoKiko

I would also like to say that the 3 other witness accounts in this thread are amazing and some of the best i have heard!
Gives me chills just reading them!

Yeah, talk about an added bonus, the stories, recounts of what 'our' people have seen and heard is more amazing to me than the video.

I was thinking about what the guy said, that he believes these creatures can 'sense' the electricity in the cameras and video equipment. I just don't see why that isn't more acceptable to skeptics. We've got 'animals' all over the world that act and react to sound waves we can't hear, magnetic pulses we don't feel, and just because we can't tell when a camera is trained on us or we can't sense electrical impulses?

Another reason this makes sense to me is a while back I had to have an MRI. It hurt. I could feel the magnetic 'waves' and for whatever reason my body was/is very sensitive to the MRI (not the dye, I'm allergic to it, just the power of the magnetics of it). The doctor didn't believe me, until he 'tested' - asking when I could 'feel' the machine and when I could not. He left the exam amazed. Anyway, my point is a large creature like a human can in fact 'feel' more than we give ourselves credit for.

Anyway! Thank you to the people who've added more to the thread than I could ever have hoped to!

peace

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by trollz

thank you for posting the link
that just makes this more credible!
quality!

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:38 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

very much agreed!
the witness accounts are just amazing!
much different to all the usual sightings
also have you checked the link that trollz has posted?

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
I enjoyed Mike's website very much, thank you for linking here.
I had done a little bit of searching to see what I could find on him, but got sidetracked and when I came back to the thread to find his name again, here is the link. Good work I suspect we will all be adding his site to our favorites. The comparison videos are exactly what I was looking for, and I appreciate that a fellow crytpo takes the same approach that I would.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   
reply to post by trollz

Thanks for the link!
I would like to see someone do an overlay of this video with the original Bigfoot thermal video.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:47 AM
link   

Excellent thread OP
S+F for you

The footage does look very compelling
is there any way to judge hieght or width by taking measurements of the picnic box?
I honetly dont know what it is but im leaning towards real bigfoot by its movements

I would also like to say that the 3 other witness accounts in this thread are amazing and some of the best i have heard!
Gives me chills just reading them!

Starred for that.

If I was in the woods alone and saw something that big, human-like but still evoking a primal fear, I know exactly what I'd do.

And I'd probably step in it as I backed away!

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

Great video, and a cool way to image BF, Thank You silo13, S&F!

I've never seen one and I can identify just about all the noises you hear in the woods, so I'm pretty sure I've never heard one, but I'm a believer.

Tell you what else, back when I was hunting if I got one of the weird feelings a lot BF witnesses have, I'd ramp up the awareness and take the safety off. If it persisted too long I'd call it a day a hightail it out of there. You learn to trust your feelings on some things.

Sometimes it used to feel like I was the one being hunted and not the other way around.

posted on Nov, 9 2010 @ 11:31 PM
link   
I don't know what to make of this thermal to be honest(S & F by the way). It could be, it might not be. I'm a huge BF follower and believer, but there's nothing any more concrete in this video than in others I've seen. Not trying to be Captain Buzzkillington or anything, just my opinion.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by silo13

It looks more like a bear rubbing up against a tree to me than anything else

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by Versa

I can see that as well, I just think that the thermal image itself would look a lot different if it was a bear.
Unfortunately a thermal imager creates very compelling evidence, but it prevents certain details from being seen while enhancing others.

posted on Nov, 28 2010 @ 03:50 PM
link   
I hope they never prove that BF exists.
If they did it would be the announcement that caused the extinction of another species.

posted on Nov, 29 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by trollz

If you go to bushloper.net... I believe there is a comparison video there using a 7 foot ruler as well as human comparison

The '7ft ruler' he's using isn't anywhere near 7ft! You can see when its next to his leg the the 'foot markers' are short plus he never puts it on the ground next to him right in front of the camera so we can get a good idea of his height next to the 'marker', he only puts it on the floor when he's behind a raise in the ground and the '7ft marker' is on raised ground above him. It looks more like a 5ft piece of wood made to look like 7ft.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   
I saw this on Bigfoot hunters on animal planet. Pretty cool, it possibly a person or a hoax but the thing that's interesting is the large size and shape of it. If it was a person with clothing on to distort their size it would show cold spots where the clothing is making them appear bigger, but it is a constant heat signature throughout the entire mass of the Bigfoot or person.

posted on Oct, 12 2011 @ 08:39 PM
link   
I told this story on another thread but it fits in this one too. When i was a little girl we went to grandma's house for Christmas. She lived in the woods outside of Fort Smith Arkansas. Anyway, it was dark outside but all the guys were outside just talking and chilling out. after a few minutes they come running in the house freaking out getting flashlights and guns saying that "something was out there and it wasn't a bear"! What i thought was weird was when they opened the door coming in it smelled nasty outside! So bad i remember putting my face in the pillow on the couch. It smelled like wild animal/body odor/ and skunk. They went out to the barn and found a mess! The barn door was wide open,there was paint spilled on the ground and smeared about 10 feet high all over one wall, and they found a nail sticking out with a clump of red coarse hair stuck on it. It didn't take long for those men to get there butts back in the house! Dad had pics of everything that they took the next day but when he died i looked for them and never found them ;(

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join