It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2 UFO Videos to Check Out

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
I came across two interesting ufo videos today. Instead of starting two threads, Im just going to post both of them here.

The first one is from Central America. I found it interesting because not only does it seem to be a light display, one of the objects seems to shoot a laser type beam.

As you can't clearly see the background, Im guessing some folks might think headlights on a mountain maybe? I don't know. I dont speak the language to know what they are saying, so maybe someone can help with that part, although the music in the background is rather cheesy. I can't help that part!

So, here is video 1:

Now as far as this second video goes, it seems it was taken in Mexico on 10-22-10. It appears it stopped a lot of traffic like the Penn. Delaware line one did. It is also like seeing the famous Mexico sighting from way back with all the orbs in the sky in the daytime,only this one is at night.

Second video:

edit on 2-11-2010 by onehuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
first vid posted already

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by onehuman

Concerning both video in general I must say this. I'm suspicious of anything that YT user nyc812 gets their hands on. The videos appear to be constantly copied, often retitled and released on their own YT channel. Retitles sometimes include the pleiadians. There usually isn't a description or any information of where the video came from. The comments that I've read from the poster, in general, have never shown any inclination of understanding what's in the video but only pleased to have another UFO video and how cool it is. There's no chain of custody with these videos and with some of the blatantly false retitling I've seen, these could be a very mundane event. With almost 800 videos, the majority being about UFO's, I see this user as a YT whore looking for ratings.

Having said that, let's discuss video one. I actually enjoyed the music.
It was a nice change from most of the crappy audio that's added to videos instead of leaving the original audio. It's tough to say for sure what's going on not knowing the terrain or understanding their commentary. Especially around :30 and :42 seconds, the two lights are very reminiscent of vehicle headlights traveling through a curvy, hilly road. The one light seems to remain stationary although it's hard to tell for sure with the camera movements. I honestly believe we're seeing headlights and because of that I have to assume a camera limitation caught the light at a certain angle and produced the laser like appearance and nyc812 was sure to highlight it and imply it's the pleiadians shooting lasers.

Following the link in the description of the second video I found another instance of this video. The Google translated text came up with the following.

Unidentified Flying Objects on flying to San Juan Del Rio Galindo Height (in full highway) In the video it looks like some drivers stop to see (so far not been identified objects might be, I leave to you criterion)

I get the feeling that this isn't the original instance of the video because of the poor description. We can clearly see that in the video and get no useful information about the sighting. Between all the shaking, panning and zooming it's difficult to take an educated guess by trying to determine the movement of the lights. I don't see enough information to even make an informed guess.

join