It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New here-- avatars problem

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   
Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this. My avatars picture wont' show up no matter what I do. Can anybuddy help me with this?? I followed all the directions but it just wont' shows.

Thanks ya'll.
Ronnie

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   
Hi. Welcome to ATS.

Unless I'm mistaken, I think that the thing that says "Your Avatar (appears in mini-profile next to your posts)" actually only appears on your profile.

You have to upload a picture from your ATS photo album to the one that says "Your Background Image (appears behind your avatar in the mini-profile next to your posts)," and your picture will show like mine does next to this post.

After you upload a picture to the photo album, you can click on it and when it pops up there will be some options. You want to use the one that says "Use as your mini-profile background on ATS." It will be a line something like this: "/member/efeb6dc06dbf.jpg." Paste that into the "Your Background Image (appears behind your avatar in the mini-profile next to your posts)" section.

Hope that's what you meant...I'm working on no sleep though, so if I'm wrong, I apologise!
edit on 2-11-2010 by StinkFist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Welcome aboard!

I am sure a mod will be along shortly with all the pertinent links.

I had a problem making an avatar myself when I got here so I feel your pain.

anyway,

May your stay here be as enlightening as it is entertaining.

~meathead

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
Thanks guys for all of yer help.

Ronnie

top topics

join