It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama "visit" to India costs 200 million. Per day.

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
200 million dollars a day. One heck of a party.

www.ndtv.com...

Something is going on here. Who else is flying in? Is this a Bilderberg meeting that they are trying to keep secret?
200 million dollars a DAY. Who are these people? What has happened to our government?

How can anybody defend this administration?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by Stewie
Something is going on here.

ATS thread - two week prediction

He's getting out of town and setting up his palace on the other side of the planet, where it will be safe from what is coming in November. At least, that's the thought some have. If the USA is going to get hit big time, then make sure that the hotel on the other side of the planet is ALL yours and it's the best and most lavish you can have to wait out the event in.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

Thanks for that link. I had not checked out that thread. I am not much into the "predictions" thing, although I DO make mine!
Something is seriously wrong, I can feel it. I think a lot of people can.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

You bet something is really wrong here. An entourage that huge has never been seen like this in a presidential trip of any kind. And of all things the Taj Mahal. The most iconic image of luxury in the world!

Rats leaving a sinking ship if you ask me. They don't care about hiding their abandon anymore. The drive for self preservation trumps the need to move covertly or with grace and dignity.

Edit to add:

Has anyone ever seen him go to.. I dunno.. maybe Camp David? You know that ultra high security away from everyone facility that is designed for tactical protection? You know where a group of 10-15 people can defend it instead of needing 100 like when he goes to his burger joint?
edit on 2-11-2010 by PayMeh because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
My my my, only the best for Obama, a man who is living comfortably while the country he "helps" suffers. The world is upside down.

If Obama was fleeing this country to survive something, what power will he have then? Who is gonna follow him around when there is no country to fund his life anymore?
edit on 2-11-2010 by pinealexplorer because: new thoughts

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Oh well, I'll give it a try.

How can anybody defend this administration?

"Why he's im-PO-tant! Don't you know? "

Okay, I give up. I can't even pretend to defend him.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by PayMeh

We shouldn't let them come back. Perhaps they don't want to, they have made such a mess of things. It seems all of our presidents/congress of late buy huge chunks of land OVERSEAS, after raping Americans for whatever they can.
Crap! They are creating a horrible future for our kids and grandchildren...if the world will be fit at all for humans.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
Well i am not Surprised at all, if you take for example that the 2010 Midterm elections will cost about $4Billion, it seems to me that there is plenty of money to be spend.

The total amount of money spent on the midterm election campaign is on course to reach $4 billion (£2.5 billion), researchers estimate, exceeding the previous record by a third.

US Midterm elections 2010

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

With the previous temper tantrums thrown about him not getting his way and his views on the system being "flawed" would leave me to believe they might not want to come back at all like you said. If that is the case, then all I can say is: "two down, millions to go." I'm talking about those who do not believe in the system that was set up to begin with. That being anyone who seek to destroy the fundamental core of our government and those who simply don't agree with it. It's in both sides best interest that they find somewhere else to live.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
I posted this in the original thread about this insanely lavish trip:

Obama Cartel Has Booked The Entire Taj Mahal Hotel, Over 750 rooms, all banquets, restaurants.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every single person who planned this trip, all the way down to the lowest secretary skank needs to be fired and deported. Just following orders my ass!
The Germans murdering Jews were just following orders too.

This country is teetering on Civil War.

And send Obama back to Kenya in a body bag.

This is beyond outrageous. Damn, Just DAMN!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:01 PM
link   
Is this really where all of our money is going? Please don't tell me that.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Yeah, I have the same sentiment when reading about it on that threat the first time. I've been waiting for the figures to come out about just how much this trip was going to cost. You can tell people about them going and it doesn't drive home the absurdity 1/2 as well as actually just saying how much it's costing. 200 million a day is just once they arrive. Figure on close to the same figure for just the trip to get there alone.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:06 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

Great thread!

I had no idea they were spending SO MUCH money, although I guess I shouldn't be surprised
My intent with this thread really is, what is REALLY going on? What meetings are taking place, and with whom? What is being planned?
And, more importantly, whose government is it?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Stewie

Stewie,
You going to take NDTV's quote as truth. I did a little digging. The whole trip won't be 200 million

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by amc621

That would be good news.
How much is it costing? Do you have sources I can check out?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   
Very odd that the President from the Democratic party is leaving the country to stay in a luxuxry hotel during middterm elections when his party is losing.

No, somethign is definately weird here!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
A DAY!

Wth could he be doing that costs $200 million dollars a day?! This is ridiculous and not right. What we are paying for him and his buddies to live it up or what? Must be nice, wish I had access to that travel fund I help pay for.

I dont get involved in these threads but this is just wrong.

I know they travel but has it EVER cost this much per day?!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by mblahnikluver

You'd be surprised what a trip to his favorite burger joint costs.

second line thinks about what I could do if he gave me the money and ate one hamburger helper meal instead.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by ModernAcademia
Very odd that the President from the Democratic party is leaving the country to stay in a luxuxry hotel during middterm elections when his party is losing.

No, somethign is definately weird here!

Hillary is also missing out on all of the fun planned for the mid terms. She is a long way from home 9,000 miles to be exact. Makes you wonder doesn't it? I am still trying figure out why so many people of a certain persuasion are making this trip. Makes me think that they are all piling onto the Ark.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueAmerican
I posted this in the original thread about this insanely lavish trip:

Obama Cartel Has Booked The Entire Taj Mahal Hotel, Over 750 rooms, all banquets, restaurants.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Every single person who planned this trip, all the way down to the lowest secretary skank needs to be fired and deported. Just following orders my ass!
The Germans murdering Jews were just following orders too.

This country is teetering on Civil War.

And send Obama back to Kenya in a body bag.

This is beyond outrageous. Damn, Just DAMN!

Don't forget the caravan of forty planes and the nuke codes, just boggles me mind,

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join