It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Insider: "They were in shock at the president’s behavior."

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by rakkasansct
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

From the president's actions and speechs he gives. This is not a stretch of the imagination. Actions speak louder than words. How long did it take him to go to FT. Hood after the shooting?
Here is a perfect example of his behavior:

www.nbcchicago.com...
edit on 2-11-2010 by rakkasansct because: typo

How long did it take Bush to respond to Katrina?

Same sh*t, different President.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by nivekronnoco
reply to post by centurion1211

Nothing happened to anyone the clintons disliked...
to imply anything else is silly.

Just wake up from a very long sleep?

Start with Vince Foster and work your way back to when Clinton was governor of Arkansas. BTW, I also lived in Arkansas back then ...
edit on 11/4/2010 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by spacemanjupiter

Even if it was true, I think it's pretty funny. Too many people take politicians seriously.

Right ... Really funny ...

Maybe we (at least some of us) take politicians seriously because they have their fingers on or in everything that matters - from the nuclear weapons go codes to to the price of the food and energy we all need to survive.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 05:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by centurion1211
And then there is this thread of yours. The one you posted about Israeli citizens "allegedly" being forced to drink uranium juice ...

Whatever. You're still attempting to attack me because you don't like what the OP says. You're even hypocritical in doing so.

Lame.

Posting an article from a news organization based on documentation and NAMED eye-witnesses is a lot different then posting an anecdote from an unnamed source from someone's facebook page.

Sure. You can find stories like your "uranium cocktail" on pravda.ru or rense.com all the time - with named "sources" and "eyewitnesses".

Sad how in an effort to rescue obama's reputation, some will dumb themselves down to the point where they can't imagine - if it was them leaking the story as an insider - how they'd try to keep their identity a secret. No, they'd have us all believe they'd be wearing a neon sign flashing, "I leaked the story!" for all to see.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 05:13 AM
link   

Originally posted by aew14
the biggest concern is that in 2012 there is no opposition for him that is truly viable. Romney, Gingrich, Palin, etc... are not going to stand a chance.

By 2012 I am willing to bet most ppl would vote for a talking goat over
the current CFR/Bilderberg puppet.

posted on Nov, 5 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ex_MislTech

Originally posted by aew14
the biggest concern is that in 2012 there is no opposition for him that is truly viable. Romney, Gingrich, Palin, etc... are not going to stand a chance.

By 2012 I am willing to bet most ppl would vote for a talking goat over
the current CFR/Bilderberg puppet.

How soon they all forget ...

Who in 2005 or 2006 would have picked obama to win the democrat nomination? After all, he was one-term senator with almost no experience at anything - but a lot of fools (sorry, but that's how it's turned out) still ended up voting for him.

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join