It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Insider: "They were in shock at the president’s behavior."

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
LOL...so I thought I would check the story out a little bit.

It is published by the renowned reporter "Ulsterman".

And apparently the "white house insider" go in touch with him on his facebook page.

So we have a blogger...who someone contacted through facebook saying they are a "white house insider"...and this is what passes as credible news to ATS members?

Typical response from an obama supporter - attempt to shoot the messenger instead of looking at the message.

Remember, this is a CT website.

What if this IS true and accurate?

Typical response from a neocon - rumor from unnamed source is treated as fact. What if the core of the moon is made out of nacho cheese? Could the earth produce enough tortilla chips to put it all to good use? What if?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by monkeySEEmonkeyDO
hmmmm, I always thought it was weird how Hillary Clinton always seemed to keep her distance from this administration.... Maybe she is just trying to lay a paper trail down so she can prove she was somewhere else when a scandel took place.

If she's trying to keep her distance, being the secretary of state isn't the best place to be. Being a member of the president's cabinet makes you part of the administration. That's like saying my liver is trying to keep its from me.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by andrewh7

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
LOL...so I thought I would check the story out a little bit.

It is published by the renowned reporter "Ulsterman".

And apparently the "white house insider" go in touch with him on his facebook page.

So we have a blogger...who someone contacted through facebook saying they are a "white house insider"...and this is what passes as credible news to ATS members?

Typical response from an obama supporter - attempt to shoot the messenger instead of looking at the message.

Remember, this is a CT website.

What if this IS true and accurate?

Typical response from a neocon - rumor from unnamed source is treated as fact. What if the core of the moon is made out of nacho cheese? Could the earth produce enough tortilla chips to put it all to good use? What if?

And then there is this thread of yours. The one you posted about Israeli citizens "allegedly" being forced to drink uranium juice ...

Whatever. You're still attempting to attack me because you don't like what the OP says. You're even hypocritical in doing so.

Lame.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:18 PM
link   
i'm not sure one way or another on the man's capability as president. playing devil's advocate though, the insider's comments sure read like a smear campaign in full swing - and that is probably by design more than anything else imo.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   

From a post on a related thread. More information on what the predicted obama scandals might be about. I'd never heard of most of this ...
hillbuzz.org...

I have no strong feelings for or against Obama at this point (at least to most I read on these forums), but I do think there might be some truth to these "rumors" and reports.

Some people have been saying that the release of this "info" is just an attempt to influence the mid-terms, but from what I am reading, all of this is building up to something that is supposed to be a scandel that will happen after the mid terms. With all that happened relating to the mid-terms, this was just the tiniest bit of background noise that barely registered (I have only read about some of this since logging on looking for reaction to the midterms).

I have read about some of this back in the primaries and no one in the mainstream media seemed to do any follow up investigation - although I do remember that someone mentioned it when Sinclair was shut down by Biden's son in Delaware. I felt that if there was truth to the rumors, then someone, such as the Fox Republican/Tea Party News Network would do an investigation - but then again what do I know?

On the other hand, I think people might be reading to much into the changes in White House Staff. I have read today that some in the Democratic Party want the whole innner circle replaced. This is actually not that unusual. PM Harper of Canada has had many similar staff changes over the past year. And no one has suggested that this is due to some huge scandel brewing below the surface.

However, if it is true, that the President does suffer from a mental disorder, I hope that someone will have the common sense to do the right thing as far as taking the appropriate measures to ensure an orderly constitutional changeover as you don't want some wacko with his finger on the button - especially in these insettled times.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
Extremely misleading thread title Someone annoymously contacting a blogger through facebook claiming to be a "white house insider" with no proof does not make you a white house insider. ANYONE can claim it and this guy clearly has an anti-obama agenda (not that i have a problem with anything anti-obama not a fan of any politician, but it just seems like typical smear from a grumpy republican) and could be any joe schmo just trying to make obama look bad. Thread title should read "anonymous, questionable facebook source claiming to be white house insider..." at best.
edit on 3-11-2010 by darkest4 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
This is what happens when a person is voted in for the wrong reasons. Let's see if Americans can get it right this time. Let's see if there's a real candidate to vote for. Two would be asking too much.

Still believe in the ol' voting game eh? When you people going to learn that none of this has anything to do with reality.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Visitor2012

Not me. Never voted in my life -- and I'm middle-aged. I also haven't set foot in my homeland since W was nominated way back in the day. When I protest, I do it in earnest.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by bluestreak53

From a post on a related thread. More information on what the predicted obama scandals might be about. I'd never heard of most of this ...
hillbuzz.org...

I have no strong feelings for or against Obama at this point (at least to most I read on these forums), but I do think there might be some truth to these "rumors" and reports.

Some people have been saying that the release of this "info" is just an attempt to influence the mid-terms, but from what I am reading, all of this is building up to something that is supposed to be a scandel that will happen after the mid terms. With all that happened relating to the mid-terms, this was just the tiniest bit of background noise that barely registered (I have only read about some of this since logging on looking for reaction to the midterms).

I have read about some of this back in the primaries and no one in the mainstream media seemed to do any follow up investigation - although I do remember that someone mentioned it when Sinclair was shut down by Biden's son in Delaware. I felt that if there was truth to the rumors, then someone, such as the Fox Republican/Tea Party News Network would do an investigation - but then again what do I know?

On the other hand, I think people might be reading to much into the changes in White House Staff. I have read today that some in the Democratic Party want the whole innner circle replaced. This is actually not that unusual. PM Harper of Canada has had many similar staff changes over the past year. And no one has suggested that this is due to some huge scandel brewing below the surface.

However, if it is true, that the President does suffer from a mental disorder, I hope that someone will have the common sense to do the right thing as far as taking the appropriate measures to ensure an orderly constitutional changeover as you don't want some wacko with his finger on the button - especially in these insettled times.

I am focusing on the last paragraph.
Remember people questioned how Reagan was acting, rumors were swirling around about his mental status and low and behold years later it was confirmed he was suffering from Alzhemier's while in office (or the beginning stages) Stranger things have happened folks, and it wouldn't be the first time either.

Like I said earlier, true or not, this is one heck of a read. Only time will tell if this is fact or fiction.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:26 PM
link   

And then there is this thread of yours. The one you posted about Israeli citizens "allegedly" being forced to drink uranium juice ...

Whatever. You're still attempting to attack me because you don't like what the OP says. You're even hypocritical in doing so.

Lame.

Posting an article from a news organization based on documentation and NAMED eye-witnesses is a lot different then posting an anecdote from an unnamed source from someone's facebook page. If someone is telling the truth, they should have no problem putting their name behind an allegation. I don't get my news from facebook or twitter.

I can go on facebook right now, go to a blogger, tell him I'm a whitehouse insider and say that Obama spent 15 minutes complaining about how centurion1211 is as gullible as they come. Obama sat on the couch, eating a bagel and ranting about how centurion1211 would believe anything posted on the internet, provided the story is in line with his own preconceptions. I will quote Obama, "Ceturnian1211 must still believe in Santa Clause."

edit on 3-11-2010 by andrewh7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

i don't understand what you want?
o(lo)bama knows situation has gone crazy; he's encircled by morons like old-stupid-gal clinton, old-oligophrenic-boy biden etc. & so on -- no the least wonder... that has rocked him wild

edit on 3-11-2010 by SarK0Y because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   
Proof that this is a lie.....
"The meeting was about to be cancelled..."
He's the phreakin Commander in Chief...The meeting doesn't start til he gets there.Try again when you have something true.I call BS.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Nothing happened to anyone the clintons disliked...
to imply anything else is silly.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by nivekronnoco

Nothing happened to anyone the clintons disliked...
to imply anything else is silly.

Nope not at all

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
It's just hearsay... It's not credible without an actual source.

I could easily come up with an anonymous source and accuse anyone on this site of being something they are not. It's propaganda and should be treated as such, but because there are quite a few presidential detractors here, they'll glom onto anything whether is credible or not and point to it as proof he's the devil or whatnot.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Yeah well at least he didn't sit there with a "where did I park my car?" look on his face while holding a copy of "My Pet Goat" upside down.

Sheese....

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Talk about making huge generalizations from a small amount of information. Its called a hasty generalization and is a classic flaw in logic. I mean if you get a book on logic and look at the chapter on flaws it will show a hasty generalization as one of them.

Reading way too much into a laugh. Reading way too much into leaving a single meeting.

Taking your own opinion and projecting them on to facts to skew the facts into your opinion....

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

HAHAHA, funny story. Know what I have to say? PROVE IT. Let's get a name here and some proof. All it sounds like to me is junior high school gossip.

Even if it was true, I think it's pretty funny. Too many people take politicians seriously. He probably heard some jokes about some of the idiot politicians that he had to endure 10 long minutes with. He was probably like the modern, internet savvy smart kid in history class thinking, 'god this is all such a crock of lies and bull#'. So they were talking about scandals eh? Exactly why he didn't need to be in that meeting in the first place. He has more important things to work on than listening to politicians talk about the latest SCANDALS. Move on, nothing to see here. Back to an interesting thread I go.....

edit on 3-11-2010 by spacemanjupiter because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   
The news source seems totally legit.
Let's all believe it and ridicule the current administration because of this shocking behavior!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:05 PM
link   
What would your demeanor be as president if you knew that you were the last president of the United States to serve, and planet earth as we know it was facing an ELE (Extinction Level Event). Would you give a crap about the day to day Bureaucratic BS that is going own in the white house. If I had access to this type of information and I was the president of the United States sworn to secreacy to prevent civil uprising, I would spend my last days laughing at everything and drinking the finest Bourbon in the cupboard. I might even ask Monica Lewinsky to come back as my intern.

edit on 3-11-2010 by tackelberry because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8 >>

join