It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Insider: "They were in shock at the president’s behavior."

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:28 AM
link   
Lol sounds more like he cant stand wasting is time in boring meetings, hes the president, come on hes gotta be busy at all times, so hes late for meetings, what kind are those meetings, maybe its nothing important for the health of america lol. Oh and cause he laughs alot, maybe hes just optimistic, has even his life gota suck with the MSM and the money they throw at destroying is image. Lol comon on, again and again people bash Obama, what did he as a person really do to america lol, and do you really think he mkes decisions, come on, hes got a boss too, and maybe ha aint too happy about the president wanting to make a difference in a world full of lies.

I feel sorry for the fellow really, ah well thats just me.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 07:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211
Wow! This "insider interview" is a must read for what is going on inside the obama administration. Particularly telling is the description (below) of how obama acted during an important meeting on the war in Afghanistan.

source

There is much I have been told, some I know, some more that will probably develop in the coming weeks and months. But you want specifics, right? I understand that…I’ll give you an example of why President Obama is not right for America. He sure as hell has not been right for the party. Not long ago, the president took a meeting. He’s late, which apparently is becoming more and more common with him. The meeting was almost cancelled. In strolls the president, joking with an aide. He plops down on a sofa, leans over and claps another guy on the back asking how he’s been. Apologizes for being late, says he was “held up”. He laughs some more. The meeting begins. After just ten minutes, during which time the president appears to almost totally withdraw into himself, an aide walks in and whispers something to the president, who then nods and quickly stands up, shakes a few hands and tells another aide to update him later on the rest of the meeting. As the president is walking out he is laughing at something yet again. He asked no questions of those at the meeting – not one. He left after just ten minutes, coming in laughing and leaving laughing. His behavior during that brief time he was there was described as “borderline manic”.

Ok, you have already stated previously that the president doesn’t show much interest in the day to day business of being president – why is this example so bad, or different?

Care to know what that particular meeting was about on that day?

Certainly.

Afghanistan. That meeting was an update on Afghanistan, and the President of the United States, the Commander in Chief, could give a -expletive-.

Wow. That insider just gave an incredibly accurate description of how to act like you don't give an -expletive-. You can't make that description up. I believe the story.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by windwaker

Wow. That insider just gave an incredibly accurate description of how to act like you don't give an -expletive-. You can't make that description up. I believe the story.

Yes you can make it up. Novelists do it all the time! Just because something matches what you would like to believe does not make it true. Uncorroborated stories are just that stories. We have no idea what the truth is. Now if known sources come forward with the same story ie corroboration then the story has some weight, otherwise it could just as easily be the rantings of anti Obama journalist.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 08:37 AM
link   
ahh the famous old scandal brewing. What a bunch of unsubstantiated hooey.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by dukeofjive
Lol sounds more like he cant stand wasting is time in boring meetings, hes the president, come on hes gotta be busy at all times, so hes late for meetings, what kind are those meetings, maybe its nothing important for the health of america lol. Oh and cause he laughs alot, maybe hes just optimistic, has even his life gota suck with the MSM and the money they throw at destroying is image. Lol comon on, again and again people bash Obama, what did he as a person really do to america lol, and do you really think he mkes decisions, come on, hes got a boss too, and maybe ha aint too happy about the president wanting to make a difference in a world full of lies.

I feel sorry for the fellow really, ah well thats just me.

This is about respect, of which he shows very little. Respect for the nation, respect for the office, and respect for the staff who is there to tirelessly support the President. This isn't some bull# convenience store job, it is the President of the United States. It is a job that should be treated with the dignity and respect that has been earned by some of the great men who came before him. Appearances need to be maintained. Act serious and like a #ing leader, no matter who is around and who is watching. Our nation put our trust in this man (foolishly, some would say) who came with very little experience in leadership. He needs to rise to the task, no slack and goof off. To make excuses for tardiness is bull#. Obviously, if you are scheduling a briefing for the President to attend, you make that schedule based on his timetable. If he can't show up on time and stay for the length of the briefing, then it is his own fault at that point. So what, now whatever was discussed in that meeting (already a watered down summary) will be watered down even further? Second-hand information is now passed to yet another party? It's like a bad game of telephone played with a kid who is off his ADD meds.

Mr. President, act like you deserve the job you were given. For the sake of this country. You cry because you say that the world no longer respects us. Apparently, you are doing nothing to improve that image... either out there or within.

Yes, I agree that the President is merely a figurehead and/or a puppet. Yes, I believe that the President isn't really in charge of anything. Nevertheless, even as a figurehead or puppet, you've got to still act the part.

Even if the story in the OP is incorrect or a total fabrication, there is enough factual evidence out there that the story at least sounds plausible.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:17 AM
link   

Originally posted by maxhile
For what was a historical feat for the african-american heritage was a complete disaster for the government. I am totally shocked that no one has attempted an act of violence against Obama, my friends predicted an unfortunate mishap would bestow upon him.

I'm afraid I would hafta hunt down and kill any such assassin the least reason
being for NOT getting off his ass and ridding us of Bush a MUCH worthier
target!!

And I believe Obama truly DID have good intentions in the beginning....

edit on 11/3/2010 by SmokeyDawn because: added more thoughts..

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SmokeyDawn
And I believe Obama truly DID have good intentions in the beginning....

edit on 11/3/2010 by SmokeyDawn because: added more thoughts..

Wow... two whole years to get disillusioned. That must be some kind of record.

Yeah, this guy is a one-termer for sure.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
Is this allegedly a one-off event? If so, what could we hypothesize as being a likely scenario that would lead to this sort of behavior? The first thing that springs to my mind is that he recently found out something that diminished his need for formality, even in his position. The description left the impression that he was almost giddy. He must have some really big news in that head of his.

When a person has spent years in these circles, there is a deeply ingrained decorum that determines your behavior as soon as you're "on". The fact that he couldn't maintain that facade means that there's something bigger behind the scenes to cause such a radical alteration.

I don't understand why people hate him so much. Bush was far worse in every way possible, but there are still people who actually like the guy. I can't figure it out.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg

I don't understand why people hate him so much. Bush was far worse in every way possible, but there are still people who actually like the guy. I can't figure it out.

Take the general impressions out of the mix for a moment and consider this, aside from some cosmetic changes and a few plays to the base, everything Obama has done only furthers the policies and actions of the Bush years (and beyond.) How is this President any better?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:05 AM
link   
reply to post by larphillips

How is he worse? People hated Clinton. I can't think of a president that was loved, actually. Maybe what needs to happen is that big gov't is broken down altogether and we have only local community guidelines for good citizenry.

It has always been my feeling that if people would tend to their own affairs and make sure their houses are in order, they wouldn't spend so much time worrying about what other folks are doing.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:07 AM
link   
I'm amazed at the level of infantile perspectives I see on this thread.

Were doomed because of that alone

If a political victory, a rise of rents, the recovery of your sick, or the return of your absent friend, or some other favorable event, raises your spirits, and you think good days are preparing for you. Do not believe it. Nothing can bring you peace but yourself.

Self-Reliance
edit on 3-11-2010 by HunkaHunka because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
reply to post by larphillips

How is he worse? People hated Clinton. I can't think of a president that was loved, actually. Maybe what needs to happen is that big gov't is broken down altogether and we have only local community guidelines for good citizenry.

It has always been my feeling that if people would tend to their own affairs and make sure their houses are in order, they wouldn't spend so much time worrying about what other folks are doing.

I don't think he is worse. It's been a long continuation of the same agenda being pushed through.

I agree with you completely.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:17 AM
link   
I wonder what this is all going to look like 100 years from now.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
LOL...so I thought I would check the story out a little bit.

It is published by the renowned reporter "Ulsterman".

And apparently the "white house insider" go in touch with him on his facebook page.

So we have a blogger...who someone contacted through facebook saying they are a "white house insider"...and this is what passes as credible news to ATS members?

Typical response from an obama supporter - attempt to shoot the messenger instead of looking at the message.

Remember, this is a CT website.

What if this IS true and accurate?

Typical response from a Conspiracy Theorist. Attempt to assault questioning of the claimed facts as part of party lines and what have you.

Conspiracy Theorists like you -- please note that I don't actually mean all conspiracy theorists -- are just as dangerous as flat believers in what the government says. The first person to say something which counters the official story is believed completely, no matter what their credentials.

The person you replied to was not shooting the messenger -- he was pointing out that there is no reason to believe that the messenger was carrying a message from anyone in particular!

We should look at the facts. Perhaps Obama's public actions suggest that this is plausible; I don't see it, but I'm not a psychoanalyst and I'm ticked at the guy for breaking so many of his promises so I dont' watch him all the time anyway. So then, we should think, like you said but clearly didn't mean, "What if this is true?" What implications would there be? The next step is, can we get more evidence? Can we prove that this "insider" is an insider? NOt "oh god panic he's a crazy man", but instead "Is he crazy or not?"

You're looking at the message, but not critically.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Solasis because: word choice

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 10:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Solasis

So well put... Some people just glom onto whatever supporters their perspective, which of course means that their perspective isn't really theirs at all...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

As per your avatar, how did you manage to get a pic of Capt. CupCake?
I thought he was deep under-cover.
Don't let the look fool you folks, that fellow is a secret weapon.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

So how about you take your OWN ADVICE...and waiting until it is confirmed before posting this kind of BS??? Are you just posting another political smear campaign???

Where is your proof that this is true? Have you confirmed this?

Or are you a hypocrite?

Let's see ...

Using the post and thread you quoted.

I don't see you on that thread complaining about people using unsubstantiated smears.

You're only upset when you think it's being done to obama, but seem to be OK (by your omission) when it's done to a Republican..

Wouldn't that qualify you as the hypocrite? It would seem so ...

edit on 11/3/2010 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Man, there are so many airheads in this country.
And a lot these airheads have joined ATS.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Teeky because: changed a word

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

"Allegedly" ...

"You know what that word means, right?

How about waiting until it is confirmed before posting this kind of BS.

Otherwise all you're doing is posting another political smear campaign."

You can't have it both ways pal. Can't have your cake and eat it too.
I could go on...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 12:24 PM
link   
First of all there is absolutely nothing in reporting his behavior that would make me think that the President lost his mind or something... Also, we all know that if you have 10 people in a room, we can all see things differently and a lot of times our opinions are filtered through our own eyes and the way we want to see things for our own agenda.

It feels to me that we are all so quick to throw stones and blame somebody for our problems. We have a need to point the finger and say "You are the cause of my suffering". We need to all grow up collectively. I personally don't know that Obama is the cause of my suffering and personally I don't believe he is. I think he is part, like all of us, of a corrupt system that is monopolized and controlled by the vested interest and that is very very hard to change. I don't know what would be like to be in Obama's shoes and what would be like to be the President of this country facing all the problems and pressures and conflicts he is facing today but I wont even dare to even think to point the finger at somebody that I don't have the slightest idea what his going through.

new topics

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8 >>

join