It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Insider: "They were in shock at the president’s behavior."

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:41 PM
link   
Well, I'm not shocked. I knew he was a bad egg from the beginning. I hope people use their brains before voting next time. No offense to anyone who voted for the guy, I just feel like alot of you fell for tricks.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:55 PM
link   
reply to post by thecinic

I think you are talking more on the lines of a American version of Nazi Germany's Sturmabteilung (SA) (Assault Division ) , the Brown Shirts . A Tool used by Political Thugs for the express purpose of Intiminating the Civilian Population . If Obama had any idea of actually forming such an Organization , he would of been thrown in Prison and tried for Treason . I doubt very much that he would even think about such a thing in a Serious manner .

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by rakkasansct
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I agree about the conflict between the offices. I do not support everything Bush did. But at least he has respect for our servicemen, and women.

Sending our armed forces in to harm's way based on lies and propaganda doesn't seem very respectful to me. Using them as a Mission Accomplished photo-op wasn't exactly a great use of their time either.

Obama is a worthless Corporatist, but to act like Bush had "respect" for our service(wo)men is laughable.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
im surprised...someone claims hes an insider and everyone jumps on it..just cause its about obama?

haha hey..this is ATS...more proof please

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
Everyone is complaining without even knowing what the next meeting of Obama is. It's not like the Afghan war is the most important meeting out there. For all we know, Obama is going to meet again with ETs and they are in the final planning stages on how to announce the disclosure. The Afghan war will be totally gone after the disclosure.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:57 PM
link   
I'm sure Obama is aware that

1. the real gov't is 30+ security clearance levels above his head i.e. military industrial complex
2. war in middle east and on drugs is utter failure. what can he do? he answers to the M.I.C. ^
3. the et disclosure movement is busting at the seams (project bluebeam? black swan?) by no accident

who cares if he doesn't take their meetings seriously. who cares what the cheif of state says/does. isn't this ATS? aren't we aware that his image is largely propagandized and that he is merely a talking head brought up thru the same system that other presidents have ascended from, courtesy of TPTB?

He may not support our troops as much as Bush because Bush's family was making money off the war machine fellas. He's not an idiot, i'm sure he hasn't had his head in the sand. so lets just wait for something to give (whether its a day or a decade) and watch the world change dramatically - its coming no matter what any administration does. Sooner rather than later, we all hope i'm sure.

Pillowhead

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:32 PM
link   
well I don't know if this story is true or not
but I would like to mention all the thousands
of threads here at ATS which time after time
most here claim that the politicians including
the presidents are just puppets and just go
through the motions and wait for his handlers
to give him a task. Why get involved or even
care about what's going on in the meeting
when your actions are being dictated? Wouldn't
this be case and point for a puppeteer theory?
His handlers most likely already knew what
was being briefed on anyway. Obama's actions
(if true) would likely confirm the theory.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit
reply to post by thecinic

I think you are talking more on the lines of a American version of Nazi Germany's Sturmabteilung (SA) (Assault Division ) , the Brown Shirts . A Tool used by Political Thugs for the express purpose of Intiminating the Civilian Population . If Obama had any idea of actually forming such an Organization , he would of been thrown in Prison and tried for Treason . I doubt very much that he would even think about such a thing in a Serious manner .

It did sound crazy but I think your right if he really thought about that he would be like what the hell am i thinking.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:44 PM
link   
The attack against Obama from the left has begun! Chris "tingle up my leg" Matthews gave a stunning and accurate description of Obama's elitism on MSNBC. This is the beginning of the left gradually salvaging the Democratic Party's honor and reputation. The WH Insider stated that this would happen. The Obama brand will plummet like the dollar. Newsweek and other liberal news will follow. Worth watching!

www.wnd.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:51 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

He's not shooting the messenger, he's asking what need be asked.

I don't think it's a stretch honestly, but I do very highly doubt the source
edit on 2-11-2010 by Miraj because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by CosmicEgg

No, really, this is a good example of when a person find out that his presidential power is meaningless in todays government corporate ridden America, when you are in charge but truly you are not, when all you do is make believe that you are in charge, while somebody else make the decisions.

This is what is going in this nation, as long as the so call president goes along with the ones truly dictating this nations policies they are OK, Obama looks like he can not longer play the role of puppet as well as Bush did.

The day I saw Obama face after his white house briefing when he took over the presidential I knew right there and then that he just found out who truly rules this nation and it wasn't him

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   
look.. does anyone actually read anymore? i read all the time... the source article is too well written, the wording, the "actions" as described by ulm.. ul... the guy... it's too neat... real people don't talk that way. they don't phrase that way.. the whole thing is fiction. plain and simple.. imo, anyway.
if, IF the president was nonchalant about a briefing on afghanistan, he has every right to be.. HE can't do anything about it.. i think.. by us being on ATS, we can all agree, others are pulling the strings in the world.. who it is or why, is debatable, but the fact that someone is doing it isn't. so, what would it matter if he said "shut it down and bring them home by christmas."? it wouldn't make a difference. the "people in charge" aren't finished yet.and the war will continue until they're done.
as far as this "insider" with really good grammar, there's no proof.. NO PROOF. nothing.. i mean.. come on... we don't get the fuzzy face distorted voice thing? nothin'? not the light from behind... (motioning with hands)silhouette... thing?
look, if he did it he did it, and we'll find out... but, really? a room full of people, and only one "person" has come forward, no one else has said anything, even mentioned it over coffee to their spouse? nothing.. i'm not trying to debate anyones patriototism, or political stance.. it doesn't matter if you're left, right, middle or askew, no proof is no proof. it'd be like me saying i.. i.. i don't know... was mr. olympia.. but i have no medal, there's not one single picture of me on a stage, or even in a gym, (which i avoid like th plague).
until this "insider" acutally comes forward, publicly.. it should be taken with a grain of salt. besides.. if this "person" is telling the truth, and they aren't gonna support obama, then why worry about their job? if they blew the whistle on obama, and got fired thursday, monday night, they'd have a show on fox...
now, that's a fact.. lol.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by centurion1211

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
This "White House Insider" sure is getting around.

I say if he wants to talk...let's have a name...or why believe a word he says if you can't check out his story?

Would you give out your name under these circumstances? Doubtful.

Remember what happened to people that crossed the Clintons?

Reason enough I think to not what to give out his name at this time.

Also, I'd like to hear more about this as time goes on. Kind of difficult if he gives out his name and gets fired (or worse).

I must say, though!

This one news website, that's so little, so tiny, that is so insignificant, has this "insider" who's pulling out all of these amazing stories!

This one website has either an "insider" or "insiders" about how Clinton, Pelosi, and Biden are going against Obama, that Obama is about to be outed as being gay, and now Obama is a maniac!

MALARKEY! The fact so many ATSers believe this website and it's reporting is so sad...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Sometimes the drum beat starts up small before it is so loud, nobody can ignore it. Sometimes it is the little guys who get the scoop before the main stream media finally decide to put down the latte and actually report.

True or not, it is quite the interesting read. Take a look, and if you are more curious, check out the facebook site. Links to other articles.

In a voyeuristic way it is like reading a really good spy novel and you can totally picture Harrison Ford playing in it, but even more scary, because this very well could be real. And well, that is even more scary than any script could be.

And as someone said a few posts up.. if Chris Matthews is bashing the left, the scent of blood is in the water, and the sharks are circling in.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
For what was a historical feat for the african-american heritage was a complete disaster for the government. I am totally shocked that no one has attempted an act of violence against Obama, my friends predicted an unfortunate mishap would bestow upon him.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:54 PM
link   
I hope not, that is the last thing this Country needs.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   
Well this isnt poltically biaist at all no, who would say that? When elections are underway, clearly this is an attempt to swide people in a differnt direction, a poltical contversy, perhaps he has bigger things on his mind then say one country.

Maybe he thinks he may lose the election and simply doesnt care? I support him, he has made some cool changes, and to be honest i like the idea of a one world goverment (without dicatorship), personally i would care if Obama ruled over America and Canada (we have a $hitY prime minister)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:07 PM
link   
reply to post by Anthony1138

Well then you take him. I think it is safe to say that America has had enough. I am sure we can arrange a trade for some Molson and that french fry gravy dish ya'll love so much

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:21 PM
link   
So...let's get a little rational...four pages of "it's true" challenged by "it's BS" got a little boring. So...for the sake of argument, I'm going to go out on a limb. I'm going to take this anonymous source from a nothing website at face value, and assume that everything said is true. What does it, in the end, actually prove about Obama? What information are we not recieving? For all we know:

*Obama has (and I assume MUST have) attended many meetings regarding the war in Afghanistan. Say this was the tenth...we all know that mess of a war hasn't really changed in a decade. Same sh!t, different day..so I can only assume the reports are very similar. Couple that with the fact that Obama doesn't seem to support the war could account for a lack of interest...I know I would find it dull.

**The President is no longer allowed to laugh? Did they add that to the oath when I wasn't looking? Perhaps the aide told him the funniest joke he had ever heard on the way in, and then outdid himself on the way out. Perhaps it's Obama's mechanism for dealing with stress...everybody needs one of those.

***OH NO! Ten minutes late for a meeting! I'm often that late for my crummy job, and it's not like I run a nation. I'm sure the President is an incredibly busy person, as that posting demands a lot of an individual's time and energy. There are probably a dozen meetings that he can't even get to...I'd be more concerned if he was ten minutes early and sat around twidling his thumbs while he waited for everybody else to show up.
--->As a side note, perhaps he was in the can..."No Mr. President, you don't have time to use the bathroom. We must discuss Afghanistan!"

Now, that was all just for the sake of argument. If you think the President is the person who actually runs every aspect of a Nation by themselves, then you need to really think about what it takes to run a country. One man could not possibly oversee every menial decison...which is why he has a Joint Staff, and a Cabinet, and aides...so he can delegate. The problem here is that Obama was BUILT UP...yes, he was lifted onto that pedestal by the American people, and expected to be Superpresident from the planet Krypton. And now that he's not, he's being seen as lazy and unfit for office, simply because he doesn't live up to the standards that the populace held him to.

Perhaps the "hell" the First Lady referred to was directed at the fact that her husband and her family have to endure so much BS. "They don't go to church..." "...they must be Muslim, and therefore EVIL (I'm entitled to some sarcastic interpretation)..." "...Obama's GAY..." "...Obama doesn't care about this country..." Yeah...if I was under constant scrutiny and slanderous assaults such as that, I might have described "life in the White House" much the same way.

..and I'm not even an Obama supporter...or an American citizen for that matter...but if you're going to throw the man under the bus, at least make sure of your facts before you do so. As far as I'm concerned, this source is far from credible, and should be treated as such. Speculation is completely allowed, of course...but don't jump to conclusions simply because your own pre-concieved notions of Barack Obama seem to be proven by this supposed "insider"...dislike him for what he does, not for what someone claims he is doing.

GtkP

EDIT:
And yes...though Canadian politics do not get as much attention, we are in desperate need of some new leadership...although, we only hold elections every thousand years or so...
edit on 2-11-2010 by Guido the Killer Pimp because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043
The day I saw Obama face after his white house briefing when he took over the presidential I knew right there and then that he just found out who truly rules this nation and it wasn't him

Just one more example of why I enjoy Marg's posts.

She has a rather unique (for ATS) way of putting things into perspective. Sometimes you have to read them a couple times, but there they are and right on.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join