It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Insider: "They were in shock at the president’s behavior."

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Hefficide
reply to post by jibeho

I do keep "deep throat" in mind. But I do so understanding that one example of a real whistleblower does not imply that all so-called "insiders" are the real deal.

Besides, "deep throat" was communicating with established journalists working for a respected newspaper... Not an unsourced Internet blog.

But, I do reserve the right to change my thoughts if anything actually ends up being verified from this source. As it stands now, it looks to be opportunistic to me.

~Heff

You make a great point regarding who to trust. Nowadays, I think that the once revered newspaper reporters are actually the ones not to trust. There is a strong liberal bias in the newspaper business these days and far more control by a higher power regarding which stories actually make it to the ink. I'm not sure that an informant such as this would have any confidence in the traditional press. If it turns out to be true, there is quite a bit at stake for the whistle blower.

The hardcore journalists are now conducting their work through the blogosphere and are pitching the newspapers into the litter box or recycle bin. More buzz and a far greater audience potential.

History is certainly in the making as we speak. We just have to wonder who is actually writing the text.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
This is what happens when a person is voted in for the wrong reasons. Let's see if Americans can get it right this time. Let's see if there's a real candidate to vote for. Two would be asking too much.

well, his cult followers swayed the Nobel Peace Prize Committee and awarded this puppet the Peace Prize, i expect he's more awed at the money thrown at him than the lackluster prestige the award now has.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:46 PM
link   

For Senator Barack Obama's 2008 Presidential Campaign, Genachowski was Chairman of the Technology, Media and Telecommunications Policy Working Group, which created the Obama Technology and Innovation Plan.[6] He also advised and guided the Campaign’s innovative use of technology and the Internet for grassroots engagement and participation.

This one stood out for obvious reasons,
en.wikipedia.org...

What I am noticing is where loyalties lie with some of these people being Clinton and Bush people as well.

edit on 013030p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
About the accuracy of the insider, here's one

Author’s Note: As our many readers know, our last discussion with our Washington D.C. Insider source revealed that the media was about to release speculative reports of a Hillary Clinton Vice Presidential offer from the Obama White House. Within 48 hours of publication, such noted media outlets as CNN, Fox News, MSNBC, and Drudge were all reporting on that very topic. While not the first time the Insider proved accurate in their predictions, it was certainly the most notable to date.

www.facebook.com...

Read more: newsflavor.com...

So Rahm Emanuel is not the one that gave you the go ahead to speak more freely? No comment on that. But I do have a lot of information I am prepared to share with you if you wish to hear it.

Ok…do you have any details on former Chief of Staff Emanuel’s departure? Sure. (long pause)

Well go ahead – what… (interrupts) Rahm Emanuel left the White House willingly, but he was also under strong suggestion to leave. He has not been a dominant figure in the West Wing for some time now.

He was the White House Chief of Staff – how could he not have been a dominant figure? He has been marginalized. Pushed aside. Even his direct access to the president was reduced more recently. It happens. There is always an ongoing fight to gain the ear of the president. Rahm lost that fight, and now he is gone. If he hadn’t left, I am certain he would have been forced out, which would have been no easy task because the guy is a fighter.

Who marginalized him? Good question.

Thank you – but do you have the answer? Sure… (clears throat) It was mainly three people. Valerie Jarret, David Axelrod, and Michelle Obama.

The First Lady? Michelle Obama wanted Rahm Emanual out as Chief of Staff? Why? Why? From what I was told, she never trusted Rahm. Not totally anyways. And when Rahm voiced his opinion in opposition of moving on health care, she and Jarret were apparently offended. Those two were the primary opposition against Emanuel, with Axelrod acting as the go between. Eventually, Axelrod sided with Jarret and the First Lady, and Rahm was left standing on his own- especially after Larry left. There was apparently an open fight between the two at one point.

Between Rahm Emanuel and Michelle Obama? Yes. A loud shouting match. She stood over Rahm and told him to shut the -expletive- up. Pointed her finger right into his face and told him to shut the -expletive- up.

Read more: newsflavor.com...

Who is Larry?
edit on 023030p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   
Sounds about right for BHO to act this way.

reply to post by FlyersFan

I hope Jindal runs, would be great!
Would be what Obama was supposed to be, except it would be real.

edit on 2-11-2010 by R3KR because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:02 PM
link   
From a post on a related thread. More information on what the predicted obama scandals might be about. I'd never heard of most of this ...

hillbuzz.org...

To much here to post excerpts, and any excerpt would doubtless leave out many other serious allegations if members were only reading the excerpts.

Read the whole article.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   
I don't get what you guys don't get. He's a freaking puppet. He's a wanna-be king, which is reality a freaking salesman for the global-corporatist agenda. You think this guy gives a flying f*** about America, or believes anything he spews out to the people
pfff... whatever, I learned otherwise about our supposed leaders years ago.

It's just a show, and he's just playing his part. We're playing ours too. Now, the question is, which role did you decide to play? That of the slave, or of the revolutionist?

...choose wisely!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:27 PM
link   
Nice rumor to release before the election. Although in the end it's still just a rumor

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Who is Larry?

I have two possibilities on this one.

Larry Dallas
relaunch.tvland.com...

Larry Fine is closely linked to Rahm.
www.threestooges.com...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

Who is Larry?

I have two possibilities on this one.

Larry Dallas
relaunch.tvland.com...

Larry Fine is closely linked to Rahm.
www.threestooges.com...

Thank you

edit on 033030p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
reply to post by aew14

But honestly, I'm wondering if the Obama's even want to be in the White House anymore.
Reports about them being tired of it and of Michelle saying 'it's hell living in the White House'
have slipped out.

Yes, Hell indeed.
Basket ball from 9 a.m. to noon.
Free White House lunch
Golf from 2 p.m. to 5 p.m.
Free gourmet White House Dinner.
Private viewing of current Hollywood movies at the White House Theater from
8 p.m. to 10 p.m.
Bedtime.
Hell indeed.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by CosmicEgg
This is what happens when a person is voted in for the wrong reasons. Let's see if Americans can get it right this time. Let's see if there's a real candidate to vote for. Two would be asking too much.

That will be a problem...It is too late to have honest elections. The entire two party system is designed to be controlled for who will become the next president. I have no hard evidence but the entire US government and every very top of the individual states is invested with members that answer to.......someone I do not know.

For the americans to have a 'real' president working for them will requier a revision of their election-system/ procedure, a civil-war or some serious independent investigations and arrests among senate and white-house dwellers.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by PsykoOps
Nice rumor to release before the election. Although in the end it's still just a rumor

Really?

I wonder which members had not already decided how they were going to vote?

Also, this thread is about obama (not up for election this time) ...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:24 PM
link   
i have tried to find who owns the "source", it is newsflavor, domain server is in washington state, AMAZONNWS is the name...plus any legal problems have to go through a tel-aviv, isreal district court...that is the only thing i can find out about the owner of the "source site....strange, and for me totally not credible.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   
If any of this is true about the US president than this little YT vid is a confirmation of his lack of interest in the United States. Something that never was to begin with, just because this is something any aspiring politician MUST know about the US.

www.youtube.com...

He should really feel ashamed not knowing this about the country he runs.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

I couldn't resist. But after digging long enough to find out who the insider is referring to, those were the only two bozo's named Larry that I could come up with.
I look forward to seeing how this story plays out. True or not.

Cheers!!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Wasn't that guy that is rumored to have been Obama's former lover, Larry? Like, Larry Sinclair, or something. But, isn't he dead. UGH, I'll go look.

My edit:
Never mind, that's a different 'Larry' - and, I guess he's not dead. He is the one who supposedly outed Obama as being gay and having sex and coc aine parties w/him. I guess Donald was the supposed lover and the one who died.

edit on 2-11-2010 by SourGrapes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Lawrence Summers ?
en.wikipedia.org...
www.bloomberg.com...

Larry Summers gung-ho on India story
www.moneycontrol.com...

Oh goody maybe we can sell the rest of the country to India.

But this guy isn't gone yet, it he?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

The man who was involved with derivatives deregulation. Interesting! Good find!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:20 PM
link   
Obama went in over his head on this one.. He is book smart (he hasn't released his college grades) he gives a good speech and it looks good on television, if people would just listen to just the words he has and not the speech itself you would look at him in a different light.. Obama has stated he wants a civil type militia where all young people serve something. I still haven't figured out what exactly he hopes to accomplish sounds very much like a civilian gustapo.....

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join