It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Insider: "They were in shock at the president’s behavior."

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by rakkasansct
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

From the president's actions and speechs he gives. This is not a stretch of the imagination. Actions speak louder than words. How long did it take him to go to FT. Hood after the shooting?
Here is a perfect example of his behavior:

www.nbcchicago.com...
edit on 2-11-2010 by rakkasansct because: typo

So you are willing to take unconfirmed annonymous information because it "might sound like something maybe he would do"???

Sorry...I need more facts and proof than that.

If you are ok with living your life believing anything you hear as long as you agree with it...that is fine by me...just don't complain when you are taken advantage of and easily lied to and manipulated because of it.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by rakkasansct

Were Any Military Operations the United States has been Involved in since The Korean Conflict been Justified Politically in your eyes ? As U.S. Citizens , we must Trust our Leaders to do the Right Thing when it comes to using Military Might in order to Settle Differences . I for one Lost that Trust A LONG TIME AGO knowing that Behind the Scenes Politics sometimes Ignore the Will of the People to have a say , and Support such Actions . This Must Change . .......

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:51 AM
link   
In other breaking news, an elf contacted me today with insider information on Santas workshop, apparently Santa has been a little grumpy lately, the word around the factory is that Mr and Mrs claus have been heard arguing a lot and outside, the reindeers have expressed concerns that Santa is not experienced enough to drive the sleigh, " the gifts for all the children could be late or MAY NOT MAKE IT AT ALL " said one concerned reindeer. What is happening to Christmas ? The Christmas we all love, Santa is ruining it for all of us, if we don't stop him there may not be a Christmas in the future, The experiment is over, its time to get a real Santa back in the workshop so your children will still love you.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
"If you repeat something often enough, sooner or later the citizens will believe anything you say" - Herman Goebbels

"Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can" - Barack Obama, 2008 Campaign Trail.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Theses reports from this source are getting fairly regular now.

I am wondering is this a new version of the infamous 'Sorcha Faal' ?

Absolute horse manure.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zanti Misfit

As U.S. Citizens , we must Trust our Leaders to do the Right Thing when it comes to using Military Might in order to Settle Differences . I for one Lost that Trust A LONG TIME AGO knowing that Behind the Scenes Politics sometimes Ignore the Will of the People to have a say , and Support such Actions . This Must Change . .......

You said it. Most Americans don't trust their political leaders of either party at this time. So many backroom deals, so many special interests, and everyone has an agenda.

Now that corporations are allowed unlimited funding contributions towards ads supporting a candidate or cause, special interests in Washington are only going to get louder.

It's time that politicians went back to running the country, not kowtowing to corporations and special interest groups.

Only then will they regain anyone's trust.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:59 AM
link   

You know nothing about me. If you want to have a reasonable debate thats fine. I read your points and think over what you say without statements as you as a person. If thats all you have to say there is no point replying to your posts. With that said.
Untill the president proves otherwise that is what I believe, and have since before he was president. This thread didn't change my views of him. Actions speak louder than words.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Ahhh... The old "unnamed sources" leaking highly suspect and damning information to a partisan blog sight at a point right before pivotal elections thing....

Otherwise known as below the belt politics. Lie mongering. Manipulation. You know, BS...

~Heff

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by rakkasansct

From the president's actions and speechs he gives. This is not a stretch of the imagination. Actions speak louder than words. How long did it take him to go to FT. Hood after the shooting?
Here is a perfect example of his behavior:

www.nbcchicago.com...
edit on 2-11-2010 by rakkasansct because: typo

Last post for you since you refuse to do anything except attack me and repeat yourself ad nauseum.

The post you quoted of mine - if you read that, too - was about a political smear campaign accusing without proof a candidate of sex crimes against a 14 year old girl. These kinds of accusations MUST be proven before being publicized since the accused is always considered guilty until proven innocent. Even if proven innocent of those accusations, some will always assume guilt. The affected were a candidate, his family, and the girl and her family.

I think ANY reasonable and logical person would (should?) be able to see a HUGE difference between something like that and information on what's going on in the White House that affects us all.

You could also try being reasonable and logical ...

edit on 11/2/2010 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

After having fought in Iraq. I believe our current wars are justified. I am not going to argue that point. I have spent 2 years and 3 months all together in Iraq. I have seen that country from many different angles. Questioned the war when a friend was KIA. I believe that it is justified.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:04 PM
link   
reply to post by babybunnies

Well said , lets Hope Future Generations in this Country Realize the Folly of letting Special Interests Influence our Political Process to the Point where we just become Spectators .

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   
For those questioning the validity of "insider information", please look back on the significance of "deep throat" and his impact on the Nixon investigation. It was 30 years before the world learned who this "insider"/ informant really was. 30 YEARS!!

I'll let this play out because many in DC are far more loyal to this nation than they are to a huckster posing as the President.

We'll see!!!!!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
For those questioning the validity of "insider information", please look back on the significance of "deep throat" and his impact on the Nixon investigation. It was 30 years before the world learned who this "insider"/ informant really was. 30 YEARS!!

I'll let this play out because many in DC are far more loyal to this nation than they are to a huckster posing as the President.

We'll see!!!!!

Watergate - an excellent analogy!

How many libs - if you were alive back then - hung on every word coming from "Deep Throat" just because you hated Nixon?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

I do keep "deep throat" in mind. But I do so understanding that one example of a real whistleblower does not imply that all so-called "insiders" are the real deal.

Besides, "deep throat" was communicating with established journalists working for a respected newspaper... Not an unsourced Internet blog.

But, I do reserve the right to change my thoughts if anything actually ends up being verified from this source. As it stands now, it looks to be opportunistic to me.

~Heff

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

If we are there to Bring a Freely Elected Democratic Goverment to a People who have only know Oppression from their Leaders over the last 5,000 Years , then I can Agree with you there , but is that Actually the Case ? We are all aware of other Motives our Goverment might have for Still Occupying Iraq Right Now , and some of those Motives , (Securing a Cheap Oil Supply, Wealth accumilated by Foreign Corps. in rebuilding the Infrastructure of the Country, the Military Statigic Location of Iraq itself, and other Reasons ) could be considered by some Americans as being Suspect at best . Do you not see the Possible Concerns there that some here in the U.S. have Sir ?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:21 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies
"If you repeat something often enough, sooner or later the citizens will believe anything you say" - Herman Goebbels

"Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can, Yes We Can" - Barack Obama, 2008 Campaign Trail.

That's basically all he said,

I have posted this before, but yes Obama showed his true colors while still state senator he had to be restrained by the state house guards after a fight between him and another law maker,

Yes, I knew he was nuts.

marathonpundit.blogspot.com...

Jones appointed Obama sponsor of virtually every high-profile piece of legislation, angering many rank-and-file state legislators who had more seniority than Obama and had spent years championing the bills.

"I took all the beatings and insults and endured all the racist comments over the years from nasty Republican committee chairmen," State Senator Rickey Hendon, the original sponsor of landmark racial profiling and videotaped confession legislation yanked away by Jones and given to Obama, complained to me at the time. "Barack didn't have to endure any of it, yet, in the end, he got all the credit.

Obviously he was, "The Chosen ONE."

He is a BS artist , a con man, a hood-winker.

Soon, the two men were shouting at each other on the senate floor. They took their disagreement into a nearby room, and a witness said that Obama had to be physically restrained. Neither man cares to discuss the incident today, but Hendon remains unconvinced of Obama’s explanation that his vote was accidental. Individuals close to the situation say Hendon still believes Obama voted against his project to pacify North Side fiscal conservatives who were leery of some West Side projects. For his part, the rarely reticent Hendon won’t discuss the altercation, except to confirm that it occurred. “I have been advised to leave Barack alone and that is what I am going to do,” Hendon said. “I am going to let things stay in the past. It happened. That’s all I can say. It happened.”

www.nationalreview.com...

“I have been advised to leave Barack alone and that is what I am going to do,” Hendon said.

Yea we have all been advised to leave BHO alone.

"One" is a lonely number,
lol
edit on 123030p://bTuesday2010 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho

We'll see!!!!!

The difference between this and Deep Throat is that Deep Throat handed over solid and verifiable evidence.

All this "insider" is giving is talk...backed up with no proof.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

The post you quoted of mine - if you read that, too - was about a political smear campaign accusing without proof a candidate of sex crimes against a 14 year old girl. These kinds of accusations MUST be proven before being publicized since the accused is always considered guilty until proven innocent. Even if proven innocent of those accusations, some will always assume guilt. The affected were a candidate, his family, and the girl and her family.

I think ANY reasonable and logical person would (should?) be able to see a HUGE difference between something like that and information on what's going on in the White House that affects us all.

The source you are using is the exact same source claiming Obama is about to be outed as being gay, commiting crimes, being depressed, and "losing it".

Do you not think those things affect Obama's family?

Just admit it...you are posting a blog that has no validity to it's story....a political hack job...that is all you are doing.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:05 PM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I agree about the democratic government and elections. I gauraded a polling place during an election there, and the average Iraqi was extremely excited. I see what your saying but I disagree. Especially about the oil supply. A strategic location yes and no. We already had alot of equipment and people in Kuwait. Iraq as a strategic location depends on how you view the Iranain problem.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:20 PM
link   

You don't need to be at a press conference to handle those issues. You're using the same trite, emotional argument people use against 9/11 Truthers. Like I said, the President has other things going on. Afghanistan's fate was decided 9 years ago.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join