It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

White House Insider: "They were in shock at the president’s behavior."

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+10 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
Wow! This "insider interview" is a must read for what is going on inside the obama administration. Particularly telling is the description (below) of how obama acted during an important meeting on the war in Afghanistan.

source

There is much I have been told, some I know, some more that will probably develop in the coming weeks and months. But you want specifics, right? I understand that…I’ll give you an example of why President Obama is not right for America. He sure as hell has not been right for the party. Not long ago, the president took a meeting. He’s late, which apparently is becoming more and more common with him. The meeting was almost cancelled. In strolls the president, joking with an aide. He plops down on a sofa, leans over and claps another guy on the back asking how he’s been. Apologizes for being late, says he was “held up”. He laughs some more. The meeting begins. After just ten minutes, during which time the president appears to almost totally withdraw into himself, an aide walks in and whispers something to the president, who then nods and quickly stands up, shakes a few hands and tells another aide to update him later on the rest of the meeting. As the president is walking out he is laughing at something yet again. He asked no questions of those at the meeting – not one. He left after just ten minutes, coming in laughing and leaving laughing. His behavior during that brief time he was there was described as “borderline manic”.

Ok, you have already stated previously that the president doesn’t show much interest in the day to day business of being president – why is this example so bad, or different?

Care to know what that particular meeting was about on that day?

Certainly.

Afghanistan. That meeting was an update on Afghanistan, and the President of the United States, the Commander in Chief, could give a -expletive-.

And later in the interview, the "insider" talks about some other real scandals brewing that have the potential to take down the obama administration. Stay tuned to this site ...
edit on 11/2/2010 by centurion1211 because: added more text

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
This is what happens when a person is voted in for the wrong reasons. Let's see if Americans can get it right this time. Let's see if there's a real candidate to vote for. Two would be asking too much.

+8 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:17 AM
link   
reply to post by centurion1211

The Man Won a " Popularity Contest " , and after that Euphoric High he experienced from it , the Reality of the Responsability of Running a Nation is something he apparantly seems to be Indifferent to and unable to Comprehend in terms of what is Exspected of him as President . This is fairly obvious to see considering his behavior so far since taking office . That Indifference will also be the Man's Downfall Politically in the not to distant Future IMO .

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
I knew he could care less when he said: "All that our troops are doing, is killing civilians ,and air-raiding villages. My theory was reenforced when Homeland Security came out with the study that said. Veterans returning from the war are the biigest threats to become domestic terrorists. This president does not care about the sacrifices being made by our military. All they are to him is a political tool. 'LOOK I ENDED THE WAR IN IRAQ! I'M DRAWING DOWN ASTAN ON A TIMETABLE THE ENEMY WON'T PAY ATTENTION TOO!!' People that think he cares about the average American are fools.

+37 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:25 AM
link   
This "White House Insider" sure is getting around.

I say if he wants to talk...let's have a name...or why believe a word he says if you can't check out his story?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
the biggest concern is that in 2012 there is no opposition for him that is truly viable. Romney, Gingrich, Palin, etc... are not going to stand a chance.

+5 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
This "White House Insider" sure is getting around.

I say if he wants to talk...let's have a name...or why believe a word he says if you can't check out his story?

Would you give out your name under these circumstances? Doubtful.

Remember what happened to people that crossed the Clintons?

Reason enough I think to not what to give out his name at this time.

Also, I'd like to hear more about this as time goes on. Kind of difficult if he gives out his name and gets fired (or worse).

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
LOL...so I thought I would check the story out a little bit.

It is published by the renowned reporter "Ulsterman".

Ulsterman's Bio on "Triond"

And apparently the "white house insider" go in touch with him on his facebook page.

You are directed to his facebook page to get the entire "insider story"...he has a whooping 688 followers on facebook

Ulsterman Facebook

So we have a blogger...who someone contacted through facebook saying they are a "white house insider"...and this is what passes as credible news to ATS members?
edit on 2-11-2010 by OutKast Searcher because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by aew14

I think Jindal could win. But he has said he isn't running.

If Newt or Romney or Huckabee run ... we'll be stuck with Obama for four years after this.
But honestly, I'm wondering if the Obama's even want to be in the White House anymore.
Reports about them being tired of it and of Michelle saying 'it's hell living in the White House'
have slipped out. They deny it .. but there are lots of reports of it and some is coming from
foreign sources after state visits ...etc

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:29 AM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

From the president's actions and speechs he gives. This is not a stretch of the imagination. Actions speak louder than words. How long did it take him to go to FT. Hood after the shooting?
Here is a perfect example of his behavior:

www.nbcchicago.com...
edit on 2-11-2010 by rakkasansct because: typo

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:31 AM
link   

LOL...so I thought I would check the story out a little bit.

It is published by the renowned reporter "Ulsterman".

And apparently the "white house insider" go in touch with him on his facebook page.

So we have a blogger...who someone contacted through facebook saying they are a "white house insider"...and this is what passes as credible news to ATS members?

Typical response from an obama supporter - attempt to shoot the messenger instead of looking at the message.

Remember, this is a CT website.

What if this IS true and accurate?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:34 AM
link   
reply to post by rakkasansct

That could Also be said of our Previous POTUS . I am of the Opinion that when it comes to Military Operations , the Office of POTUS is one where POLITICAL Advisors have to much Influence over the Policies taken by the Commander in Chief , and often conflict with the Joint Chief of Staffs Knowledge and Experience in waging them in a Complete Objective Manner . This must change if Our Country is ever to Free itself from the continuing Belief that we are somehow responseable for being the World's Policeman .

+15 more 
posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Typical response from an obama supporter - attempt to shoot the messenger instead of looking at the message.

It should be a typical response to anyone who is interested in credible news.

I do not beleive annonymous "insiders" that contact an unknown blogger through facebook for this "breaking news".

If that is all it takes for you to believe something...more power to you.

What if? Are we playing the "what if?" game?

Maybe instead of just pretending it is true...or presenting it as true and credible news by linking to a site called "news flavor"...maybe you should look into a little and let everyone on here know up front that this from a blogger who has been anonymously contacted by this "insider" through facebook?

But that wouldn't push your rhetoric...no would it?

Weren't you just bashing someone last week about "posting lies" or "posting rumors"??? I'll go find the thread...and then you can explain to me how this is different.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Zanti Misfit

I agree about the conflict between the offices. I do not support everything Bush did. But at least he has respect for our servicemen, and women.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:40 AM
link   
Well the best quote from the link is at the end

– Mr. President, you are failing this country, you are failing the Democratic Party, and we will not support your further interest in doing so for another four years.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   

Weren't you just bashing someone last week about "posting lies" or "posting rumors"??? I'll go find the thread...and then you can explain to me how this is different.

And now the next (and typical) thread deflection attempt - try and make this about me instead of the OP.

1 - As someone else posted, this article DOES fit much of obama's well-documented behavior and beliefs.

2 - Aren't you the least bit concerned that if true, this country is basically leaderless?

That assumes you actually read the article before starting your bashing and deflection attempts.
edit on 11/2/2010 by centurion1211 because: (no reason given)

+14 more 
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

Here it is...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is you crying on another thread about someone posting an article that clearly says "ALLEGEDLY"...let me quote you:

"Allegedly" ...

You know what that word means, right?

How about waiting until it is confirmed before posting this kind of BS.

Otherwise all you're doing is posting another political smear campaign.

So how about you take your OWN ADVICE...and waiting until it is confirmed before posting this kind of BS??? Are you just posting another political smear campaign???

Where is your proof that this is true? Have you confirmed this?

Or are you a hypocrite?

link   
Obama has more important things at hand to deal with than that farce of a war. I don't blame him for acting disinterested, leave it to the politician, investors, and reporters to handle.

There's a future on the line and some things are more important than a war which WE started and WE know the outcome will be.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
reply to post by prepared4truth

Wow so he shouldn't be concerned with the loss of life of americans and afghans? He shouldn't be concerned with the families whose hearts are aching for their deployed soldier? The money thats being spent there? The potential impact of losing the war? What a foolish comment that post is.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:47 AM
link   
hmmmm, I always thought it was weird how Hillary Clinton always seemed to keep her distance from this administration.... Maybe she is just trying to lay a paper trail down so she can prove she was somewhere else when a scandel took place.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join