It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Quran burning pastor blamed for inciting hostage massacre in Baghdad church

page: 1

join
share:
CX

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Listening to BBC Radio 4 last night i heard a voice i recognised, the "vicar of Baghdad" Canon Andrew White, he is the vicar of St George's Church, Baghdad, the only Anglican church in Iraq.

I recognised his voice as i spoke with him a few years ago at a talk he was giving on peace in the Middle East. He seems to be very highly regarded, he assists in many of the hostage incidents we hear about in that area and has a lot of security around him. During the talk i attended, he talked of his work with the Pentagon and the DoD, it was a very interesting chat to say the least. Afterwards, he had coffee with us and much was discussed in a more personal environment.

So back to this radio programme last night, Canon Andrew White said that they had been warned by the intelligence agencies that attacks like this would be happening....and that....

"It was all stirred up after that pastors statement in Florida, that he wanted to burn the Holy Quran...and that seems to be, from our point of view, what has stimulated this response."

The link to the radio programme is below....fast forward to 30:47 in the show, thats where the segment begins on the attacks and Canon Andrew White is interviewed. (Note: Before anyone comments on the way he speaks, he has multiple sclerosis).

BBC iPlayer Radio 4 programme

I found it interesting that the Florida pastor incident was being blamed for this, not that is not possible, its just been very quiet about the whole incident and thought we'd of heard something in the MSM about it.

Will they use it as an excuse for future attrocities such as this? Are they right?

For those who are not aware of Canon Andrew White, heres a nice little piece from a conspiracy angle on him...

However, the most interesting award was given to White by the Knights Templar. Canon Andrew White was made a Grand Commander of the Order of Merit of the Knights Templar of Jerusalem Woolf Institute Peace Prize. Quite an honor- in fact this is the highest honor that a Knights Templar can be bestowed. Canon Andrew White is the only person in living history to have received such an honor. This may not be surprising considering that White is aggressively furthering the Templar agenda in the Middle East.

Source: www.deceptionbytes.com...

CX.

edit on 11/2/2010 by 12m8keall2c because: (no reason given)

new topics

join