It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Get out there and vote!

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:28 AM
link   
I wish I could join the rest of you on this day at the ballot box.

But alas I am not a citizen yet... That said GO OUT AND VOTE! Don't take your rights for granted.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:30 AM
link   
reply to post by projectvxn

Really? Where are you from?
I don't think it's that hard to become a citizen of this country. When you can vote third party, independent or Liberal. We rock!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Romantic_Rebel

Actually it is kind of hard.

When you're on your own, you've been laid off, and the whole thing costs a hell of a lot of money it gets pretty difficult.

I was born in Costa Rica to Cuban ex-pats.
edit on 2-11-2010 by projectvxn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   
Have not voted yet but will be voting (R)'s down the line and no to any/all propositons that ask for bonds, incress in spending or surcharges. Taxed Enough Already!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:20 PM
link   
I'm going to stay home and do something useful with my time. Don't worry, all those crazy people will get in without my help since I live in Tennessee. The mayoral election is between a politician and contractor, the other seats are uncontested. As for the governors race-they are both full of it.

It's all pointless.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:01 PM
link   
I dont know what good it would make to vote for Obama here in Denmark.. sorry cant help you OP

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:06 PM
link   
I VOTED TODAY

it took all of 15 minutes and i was off

on my ballot i wrote in the names of my favorite ats posters!!!!

sure was a better choice that i had at the time :p

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:35 PM
link   
My votes in lets see what happens..... Should be amusing at the least and maybe intellectually uplifting at the most.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I voted for someone who didn't even get enough votes to register on NJN's (New Jersey Network) own election coverage.

All of the NJ Tea party candidates came off as Religious Right GOP rejects and I had a very difficult time getting info on the Libertarian candidate, so I'm probably the only vote outside of his family this particular gubernatorial candidate got.

Unable to vote for the fake Teapartiers I put one Republican and one Democrat into the freeholders slots.

I seemed unable to stop shaking my head the entire time.
edit on 11/2/2010 by eNumbra because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by mishigas

Vote for whom, all we got is corrupted dumb and corrupted dumber, do you know anybody else worth voting for?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by mishigas
Well, it's finally here, November 2, 2010. Mid-term Election Day. Time for a report card on Obama and the rest of our electorate.

Wherever you are, get out there and vote. That is one of your most powerful tools in our system, your vote. Use it or eventually lose it.

I'll be glad to be done with hearing negative attack ads against each other, at least until the 2012 elections. And I'm happy to see that our nation still promotes formation of citizen groups that loudly voice their dissent with current policies. What a great country!

Vote!
It won't matter because in the end the agenda will be followed no matter who is in congress.As for those so-called "grass roots." movements they only end up being taken over by the same crooks the people supposedly voted out to begin with.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join