It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"Demon" captured in wedding photo

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by NewAgeMan

@ 17 seconds in the video, you can see the context of the full framed photograph. How on earth did a DOG get there?

It jumped up.
Some dogs tend to do that

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

@ 17 seconds in the video, you can see the context of the full framed photograph. How on earth did a DOG get there?

It jumped up.

I guess so, that's possible or, it might have been standing on the table behind them, unbenownsed to them at the time. Maybe it just wanted in on the photoshoot. Dogs can be like that too sometimes "hey, what about me?!"..

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:15 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

I also have had a demon show up in my wedding picture, of course, I have since divorced her.

In all seriousness, though, I absolutely love these types of photos. The ones that come from japan are astonishing.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:23 AM
link   
oh MY!!....is that a??....oh my dog it is! OOPS I mean omg it's a dog! lol...had to sorry couldn't help myself

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69

It jumped up.

Do you really think they wouldn't have noticed a dog running around at the anniversary? If it was a dog, they most likely would've seen it/heard it, considering that it's right behind them in that picture. And who in their right mind lets a dog run around at a wedding anniversary, anyway?
In the photo it actually looks like there might be a cake on that table, so I seriously doubt anyone would let a dog get anywhere near it. The only way the dog explanation makes sense, is if it's a staged photo. But then again, why use a dog as a "demon" if you were going to hoax a demon picture? Why not put horns or something on it?

I don't know what it is, but I have a hard time believing it's a dog.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
If it's a dog, it might have jumped onto the table, but even still, it looks like it's behind the cake, I dunno..

The wall behind doesn't seem to be have any pattern that could be mistaken for the features of the thing.. weird..

Is that a paw on his shoulder?? haha Oo

edit on 2/11/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:43 AM
link   
I saw this pic years ago and it made me think then because it really is unusual, and when you look at the full picture in context, it seems impossible to be either paradolia or an actual dog and if it was that must be some awesome dog to be able to jump up to that height, in a fairly restricted environment, i.e. with the cake and wall behind it and not be noticed by anyone, and as someone else pointed out, why the heck would people bring a dog to an event like that?

Also if it were a real dog jumping up, I suspect there would be motion blur, but there isn't, the features of a dog a very clear.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:57 AM
link   
Its difficult to see where the 'head' is in space (3d) if it is behind the cake or table than it is a very unnatural big large dog head.

Anyways, should this be an additional new expression simular as 'having an angel on your shoulder' or 'a monkey on your back' to 'having an evil doggy looking over your shoulder'?

edit on 2-11-2010 by zatara because: Forgot the expression

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
I'm going with either optical illusion or spirit dog.

Since I don't believe in such things as evil entities it's simply an either/or for me. And I'm more inclined to go for the spirit dog answer since I captured a mist entity on camera last year. I have no problem with believing in things like spirit animals and guardian angels.

He might have taken this as the cause of his addiction stalking him, but I'm more inclined to go with a spirit dog concerned for his well being and welfare making itself known to him, thereby allowing the man to re-evaluate his lifestyle and behaviour for his own good.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by badw0lf
If it's a dog, it might have jumped onto the table, but even still, it looks like it's behind the cake, I dunno..

The wall behind doesn't seem to be have any pattern that could be mistaken for the features of the thing.. weird..

Is that a paw on his shoulder?? haha Oo

edit on 2/11/2010 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

Table & Dog = Dog on a Table = Deamon? Sure!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
Looks like a big tall greyhound, probably standing on hind legs. Maybe they got drunk and forgot it was there? Maybe it is a ghost. Whatever, if the man changed his ways after the shock of seeing the photo then all's well.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:28 AM
link   
If that's a dog then it's one weird pooch.

Yellow eyes?

Shouldn't we see at least one of it's ears?

And what about the snout and mouth...they look distorted as if they're not fully formed or they're in motion.

Just weird.

(edit)---look in the things mouth...some of it looks like the background curtain fabric...hmmm. still wierd.

edit on 2-11-2010 by monkcaw because: new observation

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:41 AM
link   
Simply explaining away the image as that of a dog does not provide an answer. Why did this couple not notice a dog right behind the man's shoulders? Even if someone was playing around by holding a dog up whilst the photo was taken, the couple would surely, surely have noticed the dog subsequently if it belonged to one of the guests? Or someone watching the photo being taken would surely have told the couple about the dog being secretly held up behind the man's shoulder. The dog theory is NOT plausible.

No, don't think you have explained this photo by merely identifying the face. Many people have reported images of people or animals appearing on photos that were not present at the time they were taken. Discovering images of dead pets on family photos is not uncommon. Perhaps the lady had a dog as a pet and it died. Perhaps they are both holding back this information because, as fundamentalist Christians, they do not believe in ghosts, only in demons.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:47 AM
link   
I agree with it being a mix of different objects, the part people are mistaking for a nose is the top of a fancy bottle looks like it's containing red wine or something and it looks like there is a plant with two flowers on the same table I believe this is what people are mistaking for eyes. You can't really determine what the rest of it is due to the low quality of the picture but definitely optical illusion made up of a few different objects.

I bet if you saw a good quality version of this nobody would mistake it for a dog.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:12 AM
link   
It's the same dog the wife is holding in the other pic. It jumped up on the table and started licking the wedding cake.

It's a DOG!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
By the way, I was best man at the wedding of my best friend - their dog was part of the wedding party too.

IT'S A DOG.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:52 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

To me it simply looks like a dog that jumped up. He/she wanted to be in the picture. Was there a dog at the wedding?

Now, while on the subject of "demons".

One man's "demon" is another man's "other dimensional being".

500 years ago if you had epilepsy you would be burned at the stake for being possessed. Now, through science, we have learned having a seizure is a illness.

Same goes for "demons". We are trapped within a three dimensional universe. Mainstream science is now saying there are at least 11 other dimensions. Within these other dimensions could reside our dead (where we go when our soul (which is not 3d) leaves our 3d shell/body and possibly other residents reside in these other dimensions.

I am spiritual but not religious, so I do not believe in demons perse but rather what Laura Knight Jadczyk calls "window fallers" www.cassiopaea.org...

Same with ghost..........in another 1,000 years (if humanity last that long without killing each other) we will find that quantum physics answers a lot of the "paranormal" and "religious" mumbo jumbo.

Your soul attracks certain entities by virtue of the type of energy you radiate (positive/love/STO vs negative/hate/STS).

Peace.
edit on 2-11-2010 by ofhumandescent because: Added idea

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:55 AM
link   
its a chupacabra that just got done eating skydivers who were holding chinese lanterns and LED balloons after being chased by the military whilst releasing flares.

sorry, i really couldnt help myself haha
edit on 2-11-2010 by oldschoolsuper star because: couldnt help myself

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:05 AM
link   
Does'nt really matter what it is, the fact is it made him turn his life around so it was just what he needed it to be. There is a possability its a real dog standing on the table behind him, but who lets a dog run loose at a wedding?

Im just glad he took some good from it.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:16 AM
link   
Ever hear of THE HOUNDS OF HELL?
Yep. Could be.
Ya' never know what you'll get on photographs.
I saw a demon once in a picture.
Didn't look like a hound of hell.
It was short and twisted, totally black, and creeping animal like on the ground.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join