It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Orb lights in CENTRAL AMERICA !

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   
Now when I saw this one I was ok typical "formation" right ?
Wrong !!! something happend and the dude filming freaked and said something in spanish that made me laugh

The only thing thats sux about this vid' is the slow motion and reverse imaging twards the end !!!
But very interesting cuz you have to watch what all objects are doing

Here you go, have fun !!!

edit on 1-11-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: add

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:52 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

Do you mind interpreting what it was he said "in Spanish". I could use a laugh, but unfortunately. other then hello, I can't understand any other words in Spanish.
Thanks...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Do you mind interpreting what it was he said "in Spanish". I could use a laugh, but unfortunately. other then hello, I can't understand any other words in Spanish.
Thanks...

I dont speak spanish either, but the tone he said it was funny

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:01 AM
link   
Sounded like the second expletive was something like "eeeeeek MotherF'R!"

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by StinkFist

yea it did

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:16 AM
link   

Wow, that was a good vid! I wonder what the beam was for.. LOL had a much needed laugh. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by VeniVidi

Thanks...

Only mexican bad words.

In english, will be a lot like "ohhh son of a bitc****, dam*******, ohhhh fuc*******"
edit on 2-11-2010 by MonteroReal because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:53 AM
link   

they dont even look like they are in the sky to me, im quite sure a pair of car headlights drive right down between them as if coming down a winding hill road, maybe they are lights on buildings although im not sure what the beam is may just be a camera artifact.

thanks

rich

edit on 2-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   
Lights look very cool, but with no point of reference and being pitch black it could be anything.

The camera could be pointing at the ground for all we know.

Crappy because the light movement was interesting.

Pred...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Actually, you can see a street lamp light in the first frames, just before the camera is centered on the lights.
Quite interesting if this is genuine.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   

Oh great, another nyc812 video.

It's tough to say for sure what's going on not knowing the terrain or understanding their commentary. Especially around :30 and :42 seconds, the two lights are very reminiscent of vehicle headlights travelling through a curvy, hilly road. The one light seems to remain stationary although it's hard to tell for sure with the camera movements. I honestly believe we're seeing headlights and because of that I have to assume a camera limitation caught the light at a certain angle and produced the laser like appearance and nyc812 was sure to highlight it and imply it's the pleiadians shooting lasers.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:34 PM
link   
Oh, great

the debunker sworm in and sting it till its dead
Killer bee's

Yeah, people just record head lights cuz its kool to do that

Wait I got it, those lights are venus's and jupiter's around shinny swamp gas balls
That happens every night, what a waist on you-tube

Ok... I debunked it

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:40 PM
link   
in fact scratch that message, not gonna waste my time.
edit on 2-11-2010 by RICH-ENGLAND because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

So, is that you mission on ATS, too make people look silly
I guess so, no other reason I can see

Some people have nothing better to do, sick

edit on 2-11-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:53 PM
link   

where was recorded this?

and yep they are telling a lot of pretty bad words in spanish lol and that fact make me think about their amazement as probably genuine reaction.

Good footage, i never saw recorded ufos projecting beam stuff

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:15 PM
link   

ok, i will try the best translation ( i am native spanish speaker) of what are telling these guys

- not reached
- as you do it?
- no, do not reach them
- several of them
- there are more
- --- more down --- (Not audible here the music is noisy)
- (screaming) ay no mames guey (freaking sh&/% dont su%&/6 %$%&)
- wait wait!
- ay hijo de su pin%&& mad&%$ (fuc&%$% son of his m%$#)
- wait!
- ay no mames guey (freaking sh&/% dont su%&/6 %$%&)
- look to see if it was recorded!!!

and thats all

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by VenomVile.6
reply to post by RICH-ENGLAND

So, is that you mission on ATS, too make people look silly
I guess so, no other reason I can see

Some people have nothing better to do, sick

what are you talking about?. and i dont even need to do that do i, because many people are doing a good enough job of that themselves !.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:48 PM
link   
never mind, Itake back all that I said
Sorry

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:49 PM
link   

I come here with an open mind and I can't help that you don't agree with my opinions. You appear to present these videos with your mind already made up, resistant to anyone who doesn't share your opinion. Why do you always appear to get flustered when people disagree with you? Rambling on about Venus, swamp gas and whatever else you feel like including at the time doesn't support your opinion but rather hints of your decision already being made. This is a discussion board. I come here to discuss topics. During discussions there's usually people that take one side and people that take another side. What's wrong with this?

So far I see two posters that have differing opinions than you and it looks like both of them presented them as opinions.

Originally posted by RICH-ENGLAND

they dont even look like they are in the sky to me, im quite sure a pair of car headlights drive right down between them as if coming down a winding hill road, maybe they are lights on buildings although im not sure what the beam is may just be a camera artifact.

Originally posted by Three_moons

Oh great, another nyc812 video.

It's tough to say for sure what's going on not knowing the terrain or understanding their commentary. Especially around :30 and :42 seconds, the two lights are very reminiscent of vehicle headlights traveling through a curvy, hilly road. The one light seems to remain stationary although it's hard to tell for sure with the camera movements. I honestly believe we're seeing headlights and because of that I have to assume a camera limitation caught the light at a certain angle and produced the laser like appearance and nyc812 was sure to highlight it and imply it's the pleiadians shooting lasers.

I see nicely presented opinions of the video you presented. They were actually written in a nicer tone than your post including "the debunker sworm", so I don't even understand your issues. Seriously.

Here's an overlay from multiple screen shots. The spacing of lights have the correct proportions to be headlights. The change in brightness can be explained by headlights turning towards the camera which can be explained by curves in a road. The appearance of a laser can be explained by the limits of technology.

I don't know why people possibly recorded headlights. I don't even know for sure if they are headlights. They could have intentionally done it or they could have been in an unfamiliar area or they could have been impaired and there's a lot of other possibilities. These video often don't include enough information about the event. I much prefer the ones where we can communicate with the person who saw the event. These videos that get thrown around, retitled and released are terrible for any factual information.

You presented a video for discussion purposes, I presume. Why don't you actually discuss "the debunker sworm" and their take on it instead of your usual tactics and temper tantrum?

And I'll include this from another thread because I think it has some relevance here and I was being rather cryptic to my issues with nyc812.

Originally posted by Three_moons
I'm suspicious of anything that YT user nyc812 gets their hands on. The videos appear to be constantly copied, often retitled and released on their own YT channel. Retitles sometimes include the pleiadians. There usually isn't a description or any information of where the video came from. The comments that I've read from the poster, in general, have never shown any inclination of understanding what's in the video but only pleased to have another UFO video and how cool it is. There's no chain of custody with these videos and with some of the blatantly false retitling I've seen, these could be a very mundane event. With almost 800 videos, the majority being about UFO's, I see this user as a YT whore looking for ratings.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:34 PM
link   
AND AROUND THE

top topics

join