It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Help Me Find This Specific UFO Video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I'm desperately trying to find a really good UFO video that used to be on youtube but was later removed a couple of years ago. I found a slightly longer version of it later on another site, but am kicking myself for not writing down where, or not being able to find where I wrote it down. Following is a short description of it, and if anybody else has seen it and has a link to it, please respond.

Description: It was a rather long video of about 8 to 10 minutes, taken by a family from their backyard in broad daylight of a UFO that wasn't really solid (kind of ghost-like), but started out kind of orange in color and with a kind of white mushroom shape over it. It stayed there for several minutes, then started to move slowly in what the cameraman said to be a figure 8 pattern. It then moved behind a tree and then you could hear a helicopter fly bye toward the end of the video.

If you recognize this, please let me know. Thank you.

-Elhardt

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Oh gosh, I remember this being posted here I think!

I remember it was related to another video. Did it have a dog barking in it? One of them did. Also, one of them was having many attempts at a debunking thrown at it, the most plausible idea was it being an oil rig off shore, which was still a stretch.

Am I getting warmer, or have I gone off course?
edit on 1-11-2010 by gatorboi117 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:29 PM
link   
reply to post by gatorboi117

Thanks for your reply. It can't be an oil rig, because it was way up in the sky, and it started to move around. It also changed shapes and color a bit. I just did a 3rd search through a massive text file where I keep of interesting info and it finally resulted in me finding it. Don't know how I missed it the first 2 times.

So I'm answering my own post, and the link is below. It was originally on youtube, but the account was suspended.

www.dailymotion.com...

-Elhardt

new topics

join