It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Truth About UFO's from Whistle blowers ???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:54 PM
link   
Once I heard the dude say, they could walk amungst us and then he said something about michio kaku's book on 10 different dimensions, WHOO WHOO red flag lol

Eat it up guys

P.s hope thi hasnt been posted before the date is new on the u-tube

Sory for changing the title, I dont know what to name it

edit on 1-11-2010 by VenomVile.6 because: change

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:06 PM
link   
Thanks for the post. Clifford Stone gives off the most believeable demeanor I've ever encountered. We need more individuals of such credibility standing to come forward. Disclosureeeee.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Thanks for the video, always liked his interviews.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:45 PM
link   
reply to post by VenomVile.6

hi bud man you have been on fire latley
lots of good info
star and flag

keep it up

your bud xp

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Venom, both these guys are BS merchants and part of the ufology learning curve. It's hard to be interested in the subject without being tested by people like this.

Bob Dean tells an absurd amount of stories and can actually cry at will at specific moments. Same goes for Cliff. Bob began with a yarn about finding a report called 'The Assessment.' In there it somehow has the history of humanity and aliens going back thousands of years. Even the Battle of Troy was an alien battle! Since that original story he's expanded and elaborated on his importance. He's been on alien craft, met Annunaki, been to Nibiru..."Oh it's a beautiful place...sniff...sob..' NASA used Sitchen as a consultant! Check out his Project Camelot interviews for 101 in telling lies. In recent years he somehow gets to be on stage at UFO and Exopolitics shows. He's stopped lying about his star travels and focuses instead on a dozen images he claims were 'leaked' from NASA. He cries at this point at the dreadful loss to humanity that NASA won't share. True to form, he's even lying about the images. They've been identified on the internet for years and years!

Cliff Stone seems far less of a conman than Dean. He seems more like a guy who's story got out of hand and watched in horror as he kept adding more and more to it. His service record shows he was in administration for 22 years. No active service and no medals. He wasn't crawling under the wires to go fighting the Viet-Cong all by himself. He hasn't really seen an entire village being saved from abduction by a soldier with a bible. The 57 aliens number was pulled from thin air.

As far as I know, Cliff retired in early 2009 from the spotlight. Dean is a whole different matter....busy, busy, busy. Let's say you accept that he's a lying conman? What does that say about the people that support him? Why would they promote someone so dishonest?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Kandinsky

Could you show me some of the early work of these two? The first one did seem a bit weird, but the second guy seemed genuine.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Crumbles

Could you show me some of the early work of these two? The first one did seem a bit weird, but the second guy seemed genuine.

Sure thing. This video is part two of the Project Camelot interview with Bob Dean. If you skip to around 20 minutes, he runs through his typical schtick. He talks about his time aboard space crafts, aliens and then does the teary-eyed routine as he describes Earth.

Back in around 2005 Dean provided a photograph of the cover of the so-called 'Assessment.' When it was shown that it failed any number of criteria for classified documents, he deflected by saying *he* hadn't claimed it to be genuine and was just passing the information. Kevin Randle asked a lot of questions about both his and Clifford's honesty. It was a 2007 blog entry and I can't seem to find it...

Regarding Clifford Stone, he doesn't even carry himself like a military man. The idea that he single-handedly fought Viet and aliens doesn't connect to the man himself. A large amount of his story is based on the 'Dark Ufology' of the 80s. It has evil greys, tortured humans and mutilations in secret bases. Some aliens are demons and he's clearly been reading Branton's Dulce BS. Above all this he weaves God, Jesus and the Bible into his stories...

Here's an interview from 1995 that shows where he got his ideas from...AN EXCLUSIVE INTERVIEW WITH SERGEANT CLIFFORD STONE

He's an ATS member and provided a lot of FOIA documents for the archives. I honestly think he told a few tall tales in the early 90s that snow-balled. Before he knew it, he began to enjoy the attention and those early tales got ever more complicated. The Internet took off and he caught the attention of Greer's Disclosure Project. Jeez! If this is close to how it panned out, he was probably scared to death, but who could admit to hoaxing for attention for ten years?! He did a Homer Simpson and dug deep instead.

edit on 2-11-2010 by Kandinsky because: screwed up the video link

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:39 AM
link   
The worrying thing is this. Almost every miltery person who has come forward, has been ridiculed for what they have to say. No matter what their miltery record is. I find this sad because some of these people might actually be telling the truth, but they are ridiculed pretty quickly.

Sometimes i believe that people like de-bunking so much that they don't want any of this too be true. Because if it is true, and the truth comes out, then they have lost what they love doing. And of course they love doing it, why else would they come onto a ufo board if they think its all rubbish?

Im not saying that these people are telling the truth because i need evidence to prove that. But at the same time i can't say they are lying either.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Jay-morris
The worrying thing is this. Almost every miltery person who has come forward, has been ridiculed for what they have to say. No matter what their miltery record is. I find this sad because some of these people might actually be telling the truth, but they are ridiculed pretty quickly.

Sometimes i believe that people like de-bunking so much that they don't want any of this too be true. Because if it is true, and the truth comes out, then they have lost what they love doing. And of course they love doing it, why else would they come onto a ufo board if they think its all rubbish?

Im not saying that these people are telling the truth because i need evidence to prove that. But at the same time i can't say they are lying either.

Fair enough this is true. However Kandinsky makes some obviously good points in regards to Stone and especially Dean. Both seem like real nice guys and maybe they are telling a portion of the truth. However i followed Dean up until he was in Barcelona of 2009 and he presented the NASA photos that was supposedly destroyed by NASA yet acquired by the Japanese. One image showing the mercury booster rocket saying it was a UFO. Then either Dean had not fact checked the photo and done proper investigation or he was taking us for a ride, Some of the other photos are up for debate. But his crying on cue struck me as odd, i realized he is similar to a certain Dr Pete Peterson and his big fish stories another shill bi-product of camelot. Like that one uncle Bob that tells you fantastic stories at a camp fire when you were a kid and you believed it all. Dean is a story teller as far as im concerned maybe he started out legitimate but like many who embellish in the spot light end up doing a disservice to the plight they began with. It's hard telling sifting through the dramatic over reaction in his Camelot interview and hard to believe him any more. As for Stone he has done some good things but the Heinz 57 was never discussed beyond the Disclosure project conference in any detail. He has some stories i have issue with but i was not there like his ET freind he helped escape military custody and received no punishment? Things like that OH and the Viet Nam story was

I could swear he got some of that story from some other alleged cases. If you recall his claim that the saucer that was downed contained human body parts originated from the Aztec UFO crash. Unless he was one of the people there at the Aztec , NM crash site or was it Viet Nam? Maybe all regurgitated mythos "buy my new book" thing.
edit on 2-11-2010 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:09 AM
link   

I really thought he was sincere way back then, but know I think he's getting to old and wants some attention.I believe he did see the document "the assessment"the rest sounds a little made up.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:53 PM
link   

These two were part of my learning curve and I concur with 100% of what you say about Dean. It's amazing how so many of these folks have turned out to be B.S ers these two guys, Jamie Maussan, Linda Moultan Howe and on and on. I used to give credit to these people and many others only to find out they were just scamming the folks who believe. It's all a part of the UFO learning curve. I'm still a believer by the way albeit with better discernment nowadays.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:35 PM
link   

The "real truth"? Could it be that there are "false truths" as well? OK the guy in the video has a beard. Usually this indicates to the reader that his is a scholastic life or that he is not one of the "suits" that run our world. Real truth however... What could it be?

tt

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:35 PM
link   
W0RLD IS

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Bob Dean does send my BS meter through the roof. It is impossible to take him seriously. Nothing of what he says seems plausible .

edit on 4-11-2010 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join