It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Book: 'Michael Moore Is A Big Fat Stupid White Man'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 01:24 PM
link   
Moore is just throwing more liberal logs onto the liberal fire, it's election year, he doesn't want bush in office, he knows Kerry plays the straw man, Al Gore is in the picture now because he's the attack dog for the liberals, Kerry won't do it, so now got this gang of liberals oh yes and Bill clinton coming together to shout insult, stomp their feet, point their fingers all the while STILL NOT having any plan as to how they would govern the country...

Hmmm maybe because they blow and don't think. After all their whole arguments are based off emotion, and all they know how to do is play off of people's emotion...

That's not the way to get into power..

Moore is just another hump on the camel's back...

If you guys want to believe what he says, fine...
But all your going to do is just get pissed off and act out of spite like they want you to...

They don't want you to think for yourself, if they did it would of been an objective film. Clearly isn't...

Look, the liberal party want to take care of you, they want to play on your emotions and hope you'll put all your trust into them..
You're all falling into that trap with a blanket over your eyes, and thats what they want. And your all too stupid to realise it. So good, it looks great you...

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:09 PM
link   
Maybe there needs to be a right-winged conservative to go around praising Bush, saying he is great, pointing out all the wonderful things he has accomplised, putting him up on the pedestal they think he deserves.
Someone to make a movie about how perfect America is, and how perfect Americans are. How Americans aren't fat or lazy.
Someone to say how just the war in iraq is, how it has nothing to do with oil or a vendeta and it's real reason, the oppression of people.

www.michaelmoorehatesamerica.com...
I'm sure that 'documentary' will be unbiased...

MM is doing the same thing living in a 1.9 Million NYC appartment as he was when he made Roger & Me or Canadian Bacon.

Moore the everymans Chomsky

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
I actually got ahold of the book the other day. I had to move about 20 copies of "My Life" by Bill Clinton to the left and then twist 10 copies of Hillarys' book "Living History" counter-clockwise. Well, needless to say, I found 1 lonely copy sitting there and grabbed it. I have read a couple chapters in and it is very interesting.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 07:52 AM
link   
Reference the above post - it is amazing that when you walk into a Barnes and Nobel (or any bookstore) the left wing stuff is out in the center and front displayed in abundance. BUT, when you look for a conservative book or even one that is neutral ... you have to hunt and peck to find it and most of the time it has to be special ordered.

The radical left has the media all wrapped up. CNN (Communist News Network), CBS (Caligula Broadcasting System), NBC - Katie 'Saddam escaped to Syria I hope' Curic ... the bookstores, etc. etc.

posted on Jul, 1 2004 @ 12:00 PM
link   
www.moorelies.com...

- Midnight Watchman

posted on Jul, 2 2004 @ 12:37 PM
link   

Originally posted by FlyersFan
The radical left has the media all wrapped up. CNN (Communist News Network), CBS (Caligula Broadcasting System), NBC - Katie 'Saddam escaped to Syria I hope' Curic ... the bookstores, etc. etc.

The following companies are on the Rangers and Pioneers 2004 Bush campaign donation list:

Univision - the largest Spanish speaking media company in the USA

Metroplex Broadcasting - owned by Clear Channel, the largest media conglomerate in the US

Metro Networks - owners of CNN MAX radio

Warner Brothers Inc. - owned by AOL Time Warner, which in turn owns HBO, Time Warner Cable, Turner Broadcasting, America Online, New Line Cinema, Time Warner Book Group, Cinemax, and TIme Inc. Turner Broadcasting, I might add, owns CNN. Time Inc. is also sort of the Microsoft of the magazine industry.

Comcast Networks

T&N Ventures - The CEO of which, A. Marcus of Texas, is the former CEO of both Novo Networks, and AMFM Inc. (now owned by Clear Channel). Marcus has been nominated by George W. Bush as Ambassador Extraordinary and Plenipotentiary of the United States of America to Belgium.

[edit on 2-7-2004 by spngsambigpants]

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 02:27 AM
link   
Michael Moore is so childish and stupid he said this in an TV show I was watching my book stupid white man made the wall street journal best seller list and it gave me so much pleasure to see the wall street journal write stupid white man damn I hate that guy

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
An outstanding article on the vast cacophony of lies that Michael Moore-on professes to be truth can be found at the link below.

Enjoy.

www.davekopel.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:48 AM
link   
ummm...just wanted to say the bank part of columbine is not staged, if you actually WATCHED THE MOVIE you would see that. the bank IS a licensed firearms dealer, and even had ads printed in the papers. get out, watch a movie, then form an opinion, dont let fox news do it for you!

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 10:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by Affirmative Reaction
An outstanding article on the vast cacophony of lies that Michael Moore-on professes to be truth can be found at the link below.

Enjoy.

www.davekopel.com...

Good link, AR.
Lots to read there, I'm going through it now.
I'm pleased to see all the documentation & references.

Thanks for posting that!!

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   
People might want to check-up on Dave Kopel before believing him.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by Banshee

Yes. I saw it Friday.
I, for one, am not letting Moore tell me how to think, unlike so many people here.

I went into the movie with an open mind, and walked out disgusted.

I wouldnt waste any of my good Republican money on that crap. I will just take your word that it is the trash I suspected it would be. Thanks for the review.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 11:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by curme
People might want to check-up on Dave Kopel before believing him.

I fail to see why we need to worry about believing in him. All the facts that he cites are verified and he provides the reader with a link to do there own research with.

Unlike certain other kinds of authors who do not provide links for fear of the truth being read.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by sublime4372
ummm...just wanted to say the bank part of columbine is not staged, if you actually WATCHED THE MOVIE you would see that. the bank IS a licensed firearms dealer, and even had ads printed in the papers. get out, watch a movie, then form an opinion, dont let fox news do it for you!

Ummm...Just wanted to say that that is a total crock of bull. The scene WAS staged, the bank is NOT a licensed firearms dealer, it's a bank, and Michael Moore-on DID NOT just walk in, purchase a CD, fill out a single form, and walk out with a rifle. It was a staged scene that took over two MONTHS to arrange. In fact, the people at the bank, just like most of those MM made look simple with his "creative editing" and outright lies are highly P.O'd at his antics. Go read the story at the link below...

Get out, read some FACTUAL INFORMATION, and listen to Fox News once in a while...because Rense.com and whatreallyhappened.com aren't real news...

www.bowlingfortruth.com...

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 01:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by COOL HAND

I fail to see why we need to worry about believing in him. All the facts that he cites are verified and he provides the reader with a link to do there own research with.

Unlike certain other kinds of authors who do not provide links for fear of the truth being read.

That's why he want's you to check up on him...he tells the truth and backs it up. It's hard to refute the facts when presented with hard evidence.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 02:07 PM
link   
oh ok, so the bank doesnt give you a shot gun for opening an account, then right? oh no wait they do. let me tell ya what an exicting movie would be sitting there and waiting for his forms to get approved and faxed back. im not missing the point YOUR ARE!!!!!!!!! and as far as fox news? oh please. well its ok because thanks to people like yourself, that idiot in the white house is gone in november. i am so sick of you idiots regurgitating rush limbaugh, sean hannidy and fox news garbage. watch the movie, and give me something inacurate. read his book and look at the bottom of every page, see those notes on the bottom? their called footnotes, they are used to PROVE HIS STATEMENTS, which is more than the pill poppin, 3 times divorced limbaugh can claim. god, thank you all so much for guaranting bushes removal. REMEMBER PEOPLE ------> REGIME CHANGE BEGINS AT HOME.....

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 02:35 PM
link   
Seems to me Moore is doing quite well for himself and taken a leaf out of Mel Gibson's book to embrace controversy about the movie to keep the $$$ rolling in. Wouldn't be surprised if Michael gets a nice cut from the sales of the book trashing him. The simple fact is without Moore haters he wouldn't be such a big success. Keep on bashing him he is thanking you behind closed doors.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 03:00 PM
link   
hey, good for him. he puts a lot of hard work and effort into what he does. he never has had a problem with people having money, in fact, he encourages it. theres nothing wrong with that. what is wrong is earning money thru ill gotten means. or worse, say taking money from someone who has a lot of to spend, thanks to his saudi arabian friends, wasting it on failed ventures, then allow them to make billions on a catasprophe. thats wrong. your not telling me that republicans are trying to point out that now since moore has money he isnt credible is it? you would think they point out some true LIES in his movie. they cant. they say he over edits it. movies are edited. DUH. who wants to watch him wait for his application to accepted for a gun permit...please. the ad in the paper was real. the guns are in the banks vault. the claim that they are in a vault miles away is false. and yes, to answer his question, it is dangerious to hand out guns in a bank.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 03:01 PM
link   

oh ok, so the bank doesnt give you a shot gun for opening an account, then right? oh no wait they do. let me tell ya what an exicting movie would be sitting there and waiting for his forms to get approved and faxed back. im not missing the point YOUR ARE!!!!!!!!! and as far as fox news? oh please. well its ok because thanks to people like yourself, that idiot in the white house is gone in november. i am so sick of you idiots regurgitating rush limbaugh, sean hannidy and fox news garbage. watch the movie, and give me something inacurate. (EDIT) REMEMBER PEOPLE ------> REGIME CHANGE BEGINS AT HOME.....

Again, unfortunately, it is you who misses the point, utterly. Look at the forum title...it's not a gun control forum, it's a discussion about (the lies of) Michael Moore-on. You look at Fox News as the bad guys because they don't cow-tow to your views as the rest of the liberal media does. Typical of those who believe Moore-on. You now seem to be agreeing that only you and Michael have the right to free speech. Again, typical.

I'll tell you what...YOU watch the movie and give me something that is totally ACCURATE! I gave the link on the set up of the bank scene, which proved you wrong, which is why you are now popping a blood vessel in your neck, and calling me and idiot. Excuse me, is there a moderator anywhere around? I thought name calling was being cracked down upon...

Michael Moore-on is a proven liar, not only in fact, but in the words of the people he has put in his movies. Read the facts, and get a clue.

You might need to get that left ear bandaged...it's all bloody from dragging on the ground.

posted on Jul, 6 2004 @ 03:08 PM
link   

you would think they point out some true LIES in his movie. they cant. they say he over edits it. movies are edited. DUH. who wants to watch him wait for his application to accepted for a gun permit...please. the ad in the paper was real. the guns are in the banks vault. the claim that they are in a vault miles away is false. and yes, to answer his question, it is dangerious to hand out guns in a bank.

ummmm...again, excuse me, but what part of your anatomy did you yank THIS bunch of crap from? Where is your proof? You show absolutely nothing to back up your preposterous claim. I posted the link that PROVES the scene was faked, with information directly from the bank personnel!

The guns on the wall were MODELS, non-firing MODELS...the actual working guns could not be picked up from the bank, except for the one that MM made arrangements for TWO MONTHS In ADVANCE! The bank allowed it for his movie, to help him out, and boy, are they ever sorry they did it now! I know you didn't read it, but let's see if you'll actually go to the link this time and do a little research....

www.bowlingfortruth.com...

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join