It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

letter to Musab al-Zarqawi

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 12:24 PM
link   
Here Here !!!, well said, they are a buch of women, and if they did decide to stand and fight like men, then the big Green Machine and men like them from the Uk and The US would wipe the floor with them within a day or two, but thats the point they know they can't win a stand up fight, so they run and hide and play mind games.

I hope that Mr Al-Zarqawi get's the letter. i have the upmost respect for any man or woman in uniform and they put their life on the line day in day out for us to be able to drive our BMW's or have the right to stand and protest about something we don't like.

I take my hat of to the gentleman who wrote the letter.

posted on Sep, 21 2004 @ 01:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by crazeinc
I'm tired of getting called un-American for not agreeing with America's foreign policy. I guess I could expand on that, but it's a tiresome argument.

Why are you tired? Maybe if your tired, you should join the rest of us red-blooded, tyranny-hating Americans.

[edit on 21/9/04 by Intelearthling]

posted on Sep, 22 2004 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by jayjay2910
Here Here !!!, well said, they are a buch of women, and if they did decide to stand and fight like men, then the big Green Machine and men like them from the Uk and The US would wipe the floor with them within a day or two, but thats the point they know they can't win a stand up fight, so they run and hide and play mind games.

I take my hat of to the gentleman who wrote the letter.

I agree with you entirely mate ...A true Brit.

new topics

<< 1   >>

join