It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hey Tea Party, you caused the war and economic debacle.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Here is an idea...

Walk into the voting booth and vote for any name you DO NOT recognize...

Let's vote ALL new blood in this time and in 2012...

Heck, they can't do any worse then the morons in now...

Semper

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:08 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Problem is, tomorrow I am voting out all the incumbents.

Of course they are all Democrats.

So I guess I am just locked into that mold. OR, my state is all Democrats. Which it is.

The only one not is the governor, but he is dropping and two others are up for the position.

I think I am going to choose the Independent in my House district. He is a Constitutionalist. But I do not want to let the guy that voted for the Stimulus, Health Care, etc etc etc. I think I am going to wait til late and see if there is a run and if he gets going, I may have to switch to the Repub.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:16 PM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

your right man i totally forgot about the power of manipulation that is a level on genius by its own right

what better way to steer the sheep when they think their masters have their best interest at heart and push them in

the direction they want them to all in the name of power.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:19 PM
link   
There's always the "write in" option, right?

If you're in California, write in "abecedarian paradoxious" on all elected positions, particularly governor. We'll deal with presidency when it comes around.

Now I need a cool avatar / logo.

edit on 11/1/2010 by abecedarian because: I can.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by abecedarian
There's always the "write in" option, right?
>snip<
Now I need a cool avatar / logo.

I have my slogan:

"There is nothing democratic about the Democrats.
So I say 'Forget the change you can count on; I'll give you change you can count.' "

edit on 11/1/2010 by abecedarian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:40 PM
link   

Completely, 100% off topic, but....
Are we finally gonna get some concealed carry here tomorrow, or what?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Vote for me and if I have any say in it, sure!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Oaktree

Hey, we had it but the POS Doyle vetoed it. You darn right we are getting it.

I am pushing that in two different avenues to get it back to the governor's desk.

Also, they are suing the Madison PD for the arrests and the charges they filed on five people for open carrying where they did absolutely nothing wrong.

Talked to one of the people in the organization of the people charged and suggested they only want the state to pay for advertising in all the Wisconsin papers and TV spots to inform the people and the police of the law. The guy that runs the Madison group passed it on to the lawyer and they loved the idea.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 02:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

At least two of the people you mention call both parties out though,

Really? Did the Fox talking heads call out the Republicans after the passing of the patriot act? Did the Fox talking heads call out the Republicans on the Iraq war? What about after the financial crises?

The only time I have seen those Fox talking heads criticize the Republican party was for not going further with their actions...

but let me just edit to add, please show us some of these examples of where these individuals actually called out the Republican party, thanks.
edit on 2-11-2010 by Southern Guardian because: fixed

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:20 AM
link   

And Al Sharpton is probably laughing at you because you're giving him the attention he craves.

I would just ignore him. We all know that Bush and Obama (to some degree) are responsible for both wars and economic turmoil.

Though the Pee Farty Hatriots aren't helping much either.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by Alora
The scary thing is that some people will genuinely believe what Al Sharpton has to say. *sigh* sometimes I pity the human race.

Very true...the man is an idiot.

But replace "Al Sharpton" with "Glenn Beck", "Sean Hannity", "Rush Limbaugh", "Sarah Palin", or "Bill O'reily"....and then you shall know the fear that I deal with every day.

don't think so bro.

replace with j. jackson. now you have a point.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
reply to post by The Sword

I gave you a star even though you had to throw in a derogatory term.

All because you admit it is both sides.

Now, that wasn't so bad was it?

edit on 2-11-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Well, none of the people at Fox News were there when Bush and the Congress passed it were they?

Fox has expanded over the years. You should check out Fox Business.

The Judge and the real Libertarian is on that channel. That is an excellent source of info.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by saltheart foamfollower
reply to post by Southern Guardian

Well, none of the people at Fox News were there when Bush and the Congress passed it were they?

Uh no, O'Reilly and Hannity were in business then. Beck was the only one who wasn't.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:46 AM
link   

The scary thing is that some people will genuinely believe what Al Sharpton has to say. *sigh* sometimes I pity the human race.

But replace "Al Sharpton" with "Glenn Beck", "Sean Hannity", "Rush Limbaugh", "Sarah Palin", or "Bill O'reily"....and then you shall know the fear that I deal with every day.

The thing that scares the hell out of me is the fact that should there be some sort of disaster and TPTB gather up the 'preferred gene pool' to go underground, they're taking the likes of them first.

We are DOOMED as a human race.

And back on topic, Sharpton's not all that different from any other talking head moron out there because they're actually deluded enough to believe their own spew.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   

... or Keith Olbermann, Jesse Jackson, Chris 'tingle up my leg' Matthews, Mika Brezinski, Katie Couric, Arianna Huffington, Oprah Winfry, all of NPR .... We could go on and on listing zombie yahooooooos all day.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   
reply to post by antonia

I meant the two people I was referring to. Should have been more specific.

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

Only problem with that big guy, is that most wouldn't have the guts to do so, in fear of what may happen with a new chain of command~

top topics

<< 1   >>

join