It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Earth Crack In Michigan Is Getting Bigger!! - Earth Changes And The Pole Shift

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
There's a place in Michigan (I didn't catch the name) that recently a wide crack in the earth opened up. No one felt a earthquake, they just heard a loud boom. When they checked there was a large deep crack on the land. In a recent Post, this man did a video and put it up on YouTube. He showed how the crack was getting bigger and it was spreading.

I wasn't sure if I should had just added this to the New Thread to the one I just started:

'North Magnetic Pole Moving Due To Core Flex'

or just start another Thread. Do you on ATS think I did OK with doing both? Or should I delete this one and add this add this Link to the other Thread? I thought about adding the this Link on the North Magnetic Pole moving, but I thought that would cause comments to get scattered over the matter.

What does ATS Members think I should do? Leave it as is? or?

Link:

www.poleshift.ning.com...
edit on 8-17-2010 by watchtowermaya because: (no reason given)

edit on 8-17-2010 by watchtowermaya because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:49 PM
link   
reply to post by watchtowermaya

Well, the crack in michigan already has a thread going.. might just cross link to that one and the various threads about the vulcanism in Indonesia and Iceland.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   
Sorry. I forgot to put the s on the end of the word blog. I checked the link and it got there ok, but didn't pull up the main page where this Link is. This should do it now.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:10 PM
link   
Cool, I love the changes of the earth,
Keeps things in perspective.
it will be real interesting here in wisconsin if that line
actually is ripped across the states.. cant wait

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   
OK, Thanks for the note of already a Thread. I checked but only quickly.
I will add it to North Magnetic Pole Thread.

reply to post by rogerstigers

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   
wat about the sinkholes that spontasly appears in the ground... today one in germany again...

www.scientias.nl...

we hear a lot of them past years... the underlayers of the crust are on the move!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Looks like it's in the U.P., just south of Iron Mountain where I have relatives. Certainly unusual.

holykaw.alltop.com...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 06:18 PM
link   
The town is called Menominee, the area is near Birch creek.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:31 PM
link   
www.geo.mtu.edu...
Link to story.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Should I leave this Thread as one told me there had already been one started? Though I did not see it. Where is it..Title? Let me know what you think, keep this Thread? or if I get any more info on this go to ..where? Until then, I just found this link.

"Professor: Earthquake Caused Mysterious U.P. Crack."

Odd , since the locals (back when it first happened I heard about it) said they didn't feel a earthquake, but they did hear a loud boom. When they checked on the situation they found a large crack in the ground. Now it is getting bigger and it's spreading. I wonder how they will explain that.

www.fox11online...

reply to post by wrathofall

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:23 AM
link   
Sorry, I thought I would look this up earlier and post it, but I forgot ... www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Dec, 14 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
reply to post by rogerstigers

hey, I realize this thread has been dead for over a month now, but, I am interested in this crack. Is the crack still getting bigger? I can't find any more news about it anywhere, its like everyone just shut up about it.

So is there anything new to tell? Anyone live in the area that can update us here?

top topics

join