It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

BTS Camera-Phone Post from BlackJackal (My Ugly Mug)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:29 PM
link   
Below is an image from the picture-phone of BlackJackal...

My Ugly Mug

[Edited on 28-6-2004 by BlackJackal]

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:30 PM
link   
man, that's a nice pic. what kind of phone do you have ?

My company is supposed to be getting me a new phone this month, and it's a pic phone.

can't wait.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:39 PM
link   
I have the LG VX6000 from Verizon Wireless it is really a good phone just not very damage resistant. So just don't drop it.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:48 PM
link   
OMG! He's Dilbert!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by SkepticOverlord
OMG! He's Dilbert!

I have been accused of many things but that has to be the funniest. I about feel out on the floor I was laughing so hard.

When I was younger I would let my hair grow longer and slick it back and I got ragged so bad for looking like Eddie Munster.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Hey there, fellow hell-desk geek !

Have you had a lot of users bothering you today?
(you look angry, like if a (l)user had kept you on the phone for a long time, for some dumb reasons lol...)

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by m0rbid
Hey there, fellow hell-desk geek !

Have you had a lot of users bothering you today?
(you look angry, like if a (l)user had kept you on the phone for a long time, for some dumb reasons lol...)

Yeah it has been very difficult today. Several Users that want you to hold their hand through every single step.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:34 PM
link   
this picture really reminds me of office space. i hope your job is more exciting then what it looks like

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Now we must think of a name for a product...the name is the MOST important part of a product. THEN we can think of what it will actually do....hmmmm

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2009
this picture really reminds me of office space. i hope your job is more exciting then what it looks like

Yes its very much like office space.
:bnghd:

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 11:50 AM
link   
BJ,

Nice mug shot... No pearly whites ??

I hope your job gets better, cubicals suck, worked in one for three days and thought, hell no, i'm starting my own business...

I really hated it... I'm not one that can take orders or sit in a small space for long drawn out periods of time...

But bless your heart, your doing a good job with self control, i'll give ya that...

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 03:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TrueLies
BJ,

Nice mug shot... No pearly whites ??

I hope your job gets better, cubicals suck, worked in one for three days and thought, hell no, i'm starting my own business...

I really hated it... I'm not one that can take orders or sit in a small space for long drawn out periods of time...

But bless your heart, your doing a good job with self control, i'll give ya that...

I never smile. Emotion is a sign of weakness

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 04:37 PM
link   
that is a nice mug shot and you're not ugly
I happen to think Dilbert is very cute

[Edited on 6-29-2004 by worldwatcher]

posted on Jun, 30 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by worldwatcher
that is a nice mug shot and you're not ugly
I happen to think Dilbert is very cute

[Edited on 6-29-2004 by worldwatcher]

Well thank you very much that makes that makes two women who think I am cute I suppose two out of 6 billion ain't too bad

posted on Nov, 22 2004 @ 05:41 PM
link   
3 out of 6 billion!! How old are you? You look pretty young to be so bored with your job. Don't you just hate stupid people?

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I am 24, and I am a late starter to college so this job is just a temporary thing to help me get my Physics degree. So yeah I am kinda bored.

join