It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama pulls out all of the stops on election day!!!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
Yes, folks Obama is going in with both guns blazin' on Tuesday and he's saving the best for last.

Obama gives last-day interview to Ryan Seacrest

President Barack Obama's last-minute efforts to get Democratic voters to the polls include an interview with Ryan Seacrest.

Yes, that Ryan Seacrest, host of "American Idol." The interview will air Tuesday on Seacrest's nationally syndicated radio show.

Obama is also taping interviews Monday with local radio hosts in Milwaukee, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, Honolulu and Miami. Those interviews will air on Election Day.

Though Obama has no public campaign schedule between ahead of Tuesday's elections, White House officials believe he can reach his party's base from the White House. Obama is also holding conference calls Monday night with campaign volunteers in Florida, New Hampshire, New Mexico and Hawaii.

news.yahoo.com...

OK. Let er rip Mr.President.
Mr. President, Do you agree with the hiring of Steven Tyler for the new season of American Idol? Cool!!!

Still no appearances on Fox News. I can assure anyone that a brief and open interview on Fox would have a far greater and positive impact than a taped/canned interview with Ryan Seacrest and a bevy of other blowhards. Wow!!

Good Luck with that!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

Wag the dog. Hey Jibeho, I never paid attention back in 2004 and 2006 I was too busy working 70 hours a week, did Bush stump for the Republicans like this?

This guy has been in perpetual campaign mode now for 3 darn months.

What the heck is up with THAT?
edit on 1-11-2010 by saltheart foamfollower because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   
reply to post by jibeho

the view
mythbusters
comedy central
ryan seacrest
mtv

this dude is not my president he sure the hell doesn't act like it and 2 more years of the same o campaigning and soft ball questions.

i am sick of this man i want him gone the president of this country should be acting a hell of alot better than this.

edit to add:

forgot letterman and leno
edit on 1-11-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo96
reply to post by jibeho

the view
mythbusters
comedy central
ryan seacrest
mtv

These are the ones that don't scare the hell out of him.

Going off prompter with any legitimate journalists has usually been very bad for Obama, but doing interviews with people he can't really take too seriously raises his confidence and really, what can go wrong?

If he screws up really bad, it can easily be made into a joke.

Actually his handlers arrange these media events, and that should speak volumes about what they really think of their boss.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 05:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by Fractured.Facade

reply to post by jibeho

the view
mythbusters
comedy central
ryan seacrest
mtv

These are the ones that don't scare the hell out of him.

Going off prompter with any legitimate journalists has usually been very bad for Obama, but doing interviews with people he can't really take too seriously raises his confidence and really, what can go wrong?

If he screws up really bad, it can easily be made into a joke.

Actually his handlers arrange these media events, and that should speak volumes about what they really think of their boss.

I think you are on to something here. Many have said that Obama always thinks that he is the smartest person in the room. In some cases that is probably true and by granting interviews like this we know its true and so does he. Hence, his extreme comfort in these scripted scenarios.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

He goes on these shows to reach the audience that voted for him.

He doesn't have a clue about what he's doing hence the reason he won't do any serious interviews. If it looks like a clown, talks like a clown and acts like a clown, then by golly it must be a clown.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

agreed man if reid looses tomorrow and the gop pulls the majority

im going to get plastered all day long

singing i'm an oscar meyer weiner

and the weiners just got burned

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:47 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I don't think the majority of Americans have any idea of just how important tomorrow is. If I was still drinking, I'd have to celebrate myself with a case or two.

I just wish I had a moving company in the DC area.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Intelearthling

i dont drink either but thats how special tommorrow is

second line says cheers with your favorite beverage.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Makes me wonder???

When does he do his job? I mean that job the American people voted him in for....

He seems to spend more time on comedy shows, tv appearances and now radio shows.

Dem or Rep, I am sorry but this guy is not the answer; regardless of your party favor...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by saltheart foamfollower

This guy has been in perpetual campaign mode now for 3 darn months. What the heck is up with THAT?

I am beginning to believe some of the stuff out there on the net, re: If the Dems lose the house, Obama may not finish his term.

It looks like he is fighting for his political life right now.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   
He's back to converting first time voters who don't know better. He's actually pretty good at brain washing. You gotta give him that.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by jibeho
Yes, folks Obama is going in with both guns blazin' on Tuesday and he's saving the best for last.

Obama gives last-day interview to Ryan Seacrest

President Barack Obama's last-minute efforts to get Democratic voters to the polls include an interview with Ryan Seacrest.

Yes, that Ryan Seacrest, host of "American Idol." The interview will air Tuesday on Seacrest's nationally syndicated radio show.

Obama is also taping interviews Monday with local radio hosts in Milwaukee, Cincinnati, Philadelphia, Honolulu and Miami. Those interviews will air on Election Day.

Though Obama has no public campaign schedule between ahead of Tuesday's elections, White House officials believe he can reach his party's base from the White House. Obama is also holding conference calls Monday night with campaign volunteers in Florida, New Hampshire, New Mexico and Hawaii.

news.yahoo.com...

OK. Let er rip Mr.President.
Mr. President, Do you agree with the hiring of Steven Tyler for the new season of American Idol? Cool!!!

Still no appearances on Fox News. I can assure anyone that a brief and open interview on Fox would have a far greater and positive impact than a taped/canned interview with Ryan Seacrest and a bevy of other blowhards. Wow!!

Good Luck with that!!
probaly doesn't know who Steven Tyler is.He said he was a big White Sox fan and was asked who his favorite player was and couldn't name one player or any stats!wtf?what a joke!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
That Obama Osama is up to his old tricks again, huh? Big surprise.
I cant' wait untils they ride that sucker out of town on a rail. Its' about time to.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:45 PM
link   

reply to post by jibeho

the view
mythbusters
comedy central
ryan seacrest
mtv

this dude is not my president he sure the hell doesn't act like it and 2 more years of the same o campaigning and soft ball questions.

i am sick of this man i want him gone the president of this country should be acting a hell of alot better than this.

edit to add:

forgot letterman and leno
edit on 1-11-2010 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

Don't forget "The Daily Show" with Jon Stewart where he was Jon's "Dude" several times. President? No, he's just a dude! He has beers with rich racists instead of criticizing their reactions, and he campaigns via Twitter and Facebook instead of debates. He stumps via pre-recorded radio shows to air on pop radio stations, and he spends the important times locked away in his White Palace. He tours the world on our dime apologizing for our actions, but at home salutes the flag by grabbing his junk and staring off into space!

President? Where? This is just some slimy dude with an above average speaking skill, and some excellent handlers and campaign managers.

I was one of the idiots that voted for this guy, because I was so offended by McCain taking on Palin as a running mate when he never even met her! I voted for the "dude" because he was young and energetic and promised change. Well, our change is beers at the whitehouse and fist bumps with his wife, and constant TV whoring and campaigning for Pelosi and his Democrat buddies, and duding around with pundits that agree with him.......but very, very, very little actual governing!

My wife wrote in "Spongebob" for president on the last election ballot. I think she made a better choice than me!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 12:51 PM
link   
reply to post by mulehound

His office is so transparent you wont see him doing his job

With that said he has bean doing his job, keeping the dumb masses entertained

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:53 PM
link   
reply to post by hillbilly4rent

keeping the dumb masses entertained

Gee......when you say it out loud the "m" is silent! It makes even more sense that way!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by getreadyalready

Obama hit the hip hop circuit today

The host and others on the "Radio Big Boy" program were vocal in their support, and told the station's listeners how "cool" is is to have Obama as president.

www.breitbart.com...

And now for the big interview

On Tuesday, radio host Ryan Seacrest aired a 10-minute interview with President Barack Obama. The interview, taped the day before, didn't contain many surprises: Obama spoke about the need to invest in education and infrastructure, encouraged young people to get out and vote, and joked about his date nights with Michelle. The segment has raised eyebrows, though, since Seacrest is primarily known for co-hosting American Idol and having inherited the radio show American Top 40 from Casey Kasem. Coming not long after Obama's much buzzed-about appearance on The Daily Show, the Seacrest interview has people wondering whether the White House is feeling desperate about the Democrats' prospects on Election Day.

Talked about his date nights with Michelle. Glad he thinks people care more about that than their jobs.

Follow the link for the actual audio.
nation.foxnews.com...

top topics

join