It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

What do people think of Lynden LaRouche,? and would he be a good President?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 1 2009 @ 04:57 AM
link   
I think he sincerely means well but he focuses to much on the negative. It seams like he has no or little faith in God. The Lord loves us and even though there is going to be hard times everything is still in God's hands.
I would like to say: do not fear little flock for the Lord is kind and merciful and He will come and restore the earth. Focus on love and on hope what is all this negative talk going to achieve? Trust in god and His providence.

posted on Jul, 20 2009 @ 03:13 AM
link   
the detractors are mostly showing signs that they don't really understand Larouche, they would be wise to review his work and get a better grasp on what he is about.

i have yet to hear a convincing argument for why i should abandon my support for him, although some things are troublesome.

by the way, if you dont think the crown is involved in the drug trade, google 'opium wars'

posted on Jun, 13 2010 @ 09:35 PM
link   
What I think of Lynden LaRouche?

Bring back the muppit show and give Lynden a starring role.
I find him extremly anti British as I get the opinion from him that he would love it if the UK was simply blown to smithereens.
He has an axe to grind with the British they "HAD" an empire which lasted many years. He just is not happy with the fact that it lasted so long.
The attempt to build the U.S. empire failed from the offset starting in the war of 1812, apart from the Native Indians who the U.S. tried to anilate, then took Hawaii and the Philippines. After that they were stopped by Vietnam, and that is when the U.S. Empire failed.

Boy, doesn't he make you proud to be British?

Larouche stands before God and says"WTF happened to the Earth?"
God replies, hey dude don't look at me the British did it.
The british look at God and say well dude you started it your fault that oil is cleaner than biofuel. (according to Larouche)

[edit on 13-6-2010 by oldnick1955]

posted on Jun, 15 2010 @ 01:10 AM
link   
The guy is a nutcase and he runs a cult. His followers are seriously brainwashed. If you like the idea of voting for another Hitler go right ahead.

I do have a funny story about his followers however. Way back in 1986 he went on an anti-satan campaign. In a large CA university campus a bunch of satanists approached the table where his followers were sitting and proceeded to attack them. The poor LaRouche clones got the crap beaten out of them. One cult attacking another.

I was conflicted as to whom I should root for.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join