It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Giant Hole Opens up in German Town

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Here is a video clip from the area.

www.telegraph.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 06:59 AM
link   
well its obvious..

its the silver surfer PREPARE YOPURSELVES FOR THE EATER OF WORLDS

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:06 AM
link   
reply to post by angrydog

I agree.

Has anyone else noticed that there are a number of events taking place around the world, like the announcement that with no apparent explanation a massive crater appears in Germany, that there are a number of imminent earthquake eruptions brewing. Obama is heading to india en masse, which some feel suspicious of. China is doing a census of it's people for the first time. There are rumours of war or something big kicking off this month, and the GOM is a ticking time bomb, let alone all the other worldly rumblings...

Does anyone think the universe is the driving factor. I'm not particularly knowledgeable on this, but I am aware that 2012 involves the aligning of our planet with a black hole in the centre of our galaxy and that the sun is kicking up a storm any time soon. Are we therefore seeing the beginning of a major event in 2012? Is the planet being stretched by the approaching events... and this stretching of the planet is what's causing this increased earthquake activity, and the strange crater. Are we going to see this increase in intensity as 2012 approaches?

I for one believe 2012 will be significant and that life will change thereafter. I wonder if the Illuminati and the powers that be are well aware of all this, and they're preparing to use it to reduce the population by putting it down to natural events, whilst using Haarp to protect themselves?? Or do they know what's coming and are frantically trying to find ways to stop it??

Any thoughts?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:02 AM
link   
This is a curious quote:

Experts are at the scene to find out what caused the hole. The environment and agriculture minister for the state of Thuringia, Jürgen Reinholz, said: "I assume that there is a natural cause for the landslide." He ruled out that salt mining could have been the cause.

How did he rule out that salt mining could be the cause? Because it would impact industry in the area? I actually think that this is the likely cause.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
we were warned

its those "portals"

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 01:49 PM
link   
This is predicted in the Webbot reports as well, we better sit up and pay attention!

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:12 PM
link   
It reminds me of the movie "2012".

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by WHOS READY

That's weird! I was literally writng a new thread about sink holes as you were posting yours!

Too many suddenly or are we just more aware?

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
Evil insane driving instructor: "Today mein lieber we are going to practice reversing around za bend. Now, ztart the engine, zats good. Now, reverse just this zvery zvery zmall amount..."

www.guardian.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 11:58 PM
link   
This just happened in Germany too. Total insanity!

edit on 11/3/2010 by easy530 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 03:50 AM
link   

Originally posted by easy530
This just happened in Germany too. Total insanity!

edit on 11/3/2010 by easy530 because: (no reason given)

That is not from germany. Different place, in Portuguese if i am not completely wrong, on port Chibatão.
edit on 4-11-2010 by Lightunseen because: typo

posted on Nov, 4 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
reply to post by easy530

Good find, thats some madness right there! It may all be natural, but when "things" are happening this often, it makes you wonder whats around the corner... Bring it on is what I say!!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 10:36 PM
link   
reply to post by harrytuttle

Re: sinkhole
And for a moment I thought that was where all the Nazi gold was buried.
You plugged it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join