It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Encounter with a Succubus?

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 08:37 PM
link   
reply to post by FormerlyConfused

Hi there. am not sure if i'm really encountering with a succubus. But every night when i take of my boxer cause its to hot as well my tanktop. something decides to mess with my penus.. and it does it hard. it feels like a pussy. or a blow job or sometime some hand rubbing on it. i got finger nail when i was 10 years old. now 16 getting #ed by it?.

posted on Aug, 1 2012 @ 10:51 PM
link   
I do not believe in absolutes like Demons and Angels, though these words do describe vividly the entities at opposite ends of the "duality" spectrum. I just wanted to share a strange experience I had when I was twelve. I spent weeks living with my grandparents and their house was built over an abandoned cemetary. I believe the property was an ex Priory. I was the average twelve year old lad, interested in girls but not overtly sexual. I remember very well, waking some time early in the morning because as I had stretched in my sleep my foot had come into contact with a leg in the bed with me. This sensation or certainty was so absolute I was woken by it. I tentatively reached out again and my hand came to rest on what I can only describe as a slight clammy and very warm thigh. I had the sense that this was a female and I was actually terrified. I wont go into detail here but I believe I actually lost my virginity that night and when I turned on the light seconds after I felt weight lift from me, there was noone in the room. Noone at all. Only my grandparents lived in the house and they were asleep. I recall all of this to this day and no I was not lucidly dreaming. I do not suffer from mental illness (well not diagnosed anyway!) and I truly believe I had a sexual encounter with an entity of some sort. I have not divulged more detail because it would be inappropriate but it was an intense experience. So I guess you arent alone?

posted on Oct, 6 2014 @ 02:37 PM
link   
Does anybody know how to get rid of a succubus have been getting sleep paralysis for years now and felt pinned down by something even thought I saw a naked women with black hair trying to ride me once managed to eventually gain control and it disappeared. Never knew what a succubus was until last night whilst watching a program which described how they paralyse victims and pin them down, which could be explained as a simple sleep disorder, but I asked an oracle the (iching) if my experiences were caused by a succubus and it confirmed it. last night it happened again which sceptics would put down to one materialising what's already vivid in the mind. Whatever it may be it's not pleasant and anybody who knows a way to rid it, advice would be welcomed as I've read today how they drain us of our energy and felt # all day so believe there's something in it

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Wow, I can actually use my ds to post here, lol.

Onto the subject at hand, though. I know at least one person that has been visited by one incubus fairly consistantly. She would see him as a shadow sitting on the edge of her bed after "encounters".

There is also a particular auditory phenomina often reported by those visited by incubi, a low growling sound. I have, myself read many accounts of the phenomina, for personal reasons.

I don't have much information on succubae, though, sorry.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 07:06 PM
link   
WHY DONT YOU GO TAKE CARE OF YOUR GHOST BABY YOU DEADBEAT DAD !!!!!

GUYS LIKE YOU MAKE IT HARD FOR GUYS LIKE ME TO GET GHOST CHICKS.

posted on Nov, 7 2014 @ 08:30 PM
link   
Satanists and Satan take human seed to get babies for sacrifice in their services.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join