It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I'm here because of my "dead" uncle.

page: 20
<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:19 PM
link   
how come he can work with 3d software but need to search google for how to work with photoshop?
i dont think he did it for the "good of us", this is #$^@^@ excuse and he needs the 4chan to get his mom's credit card info scammed so maybe time he will know "for the good of him" to not be a doo^!#$!@

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I've been waiting for frodo to come back and admit it was a hoax, but of course, as soon as I sign on, not more than 30 minutes after he makes that post, it's deleted.

I'm sorry, but I followed this thread and was honestly looking forward to his last post. After 19 pages, I honestly feel ripped off that we cannot know what he had to say.

Come on ATS staff

eta: If any body has his removed post copied, could you u2u me, I am truly curious what this smug little jerk had to say.
edit on 3-11-2010 by ZombieJesus because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by FrodoBaggins

You only succeeded in making fools out of the people who are willing to believe anything with a sheen of inexplicability and no rational thought. I would argue that you have not taught us any lessons about being too quick to believe something. There are people on here with a clear, rational, analytical thought process and then there are those that do not; those who jump to conclusions based on the assumptions of other blind people who are willing to believe something without a moments thought, simply because they want to believe. You have just reminded us that there are idiots like you who sit at the computer, getting a buzz off of seeing people squabble over a childish, pathetic attempt at a joke on the people here.
edit on 3-11-2010 by Neutradol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
he sayd it was a hoax made by him for no time at all,to try to show us how easy is to fool us,for our own good.
hes a lucky guy he isnt my neighboor,im not the guy who will get mad but please!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 01:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Arshinkoff

Thanks, thats the jist I was getting based on the replies, but just wanted some confirmation.

Fortunately for kids like him, laws are slowing being passed to make "anon" not so "anon" anymore.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
From the Pastebin entry (for academic reasons and also so it isn't altered):

I have no ill feelings towards NASA, and I support their work. In fact, as it turns out, NASA wasn't responsible for Uncle Peter's disappearance. NASA was interested in DeltaCom's technology, so they granted their project funding and resources. Peter worked for Nasa, and NASA sent him on the experiment, unknowing of DeltaCom's sinister plans. It was DeltaCom that kidnapped him. Aware of the situation, Micheal Griffin (a long time friend of the Bahruth's) informed Aunt Rebekah. It was her idea to have the letter written. She didn't want Daniel to get involved, so she thought it would be better if Daniel thought his uncle was actually dead. That's why she was so reluctant when Peter tried to ask about the email. She did not want to lose Daniel as well. And, yes. Micheal Griffin wrote the letter personally, which is why it was not up to par with regular standards. In real life, Uncle Peter was not on the moon, he was on a base that DeltaCom built on a nearby asteroid. DeltaCom knew that uncle peter was suspicious, and wanted to keep him from getting anyone else suspicious. They also needed a test subject for their "Pulsed Electromagnetic Radiation Brainwave Entrainment" technology. They kidnapped uncle Peter, and used him, thereby killing two birds with one stone. Taking advantage of the asteroid's metallic makeup, DeltaCom intended to steer it towards earth, where they would use it as a massive antenna, powered by the sun. Using their technology they would use this to control mankind. Uncle Peter tried to inform his nephew of where he was by sneaking some pictures off of the base cammera system (BaseCam), and sending it to him via the network to earth. The mettalic object in the second picture was part of DeltaCom's equipment. However, Uncle Peter was caught before he had the chance to get better photo's. Uncle Peter was able to escape before DeltaCom experimented on him, and he ran through the facility. When he was certain that DeltaCom did not know where he was (he didn't know where he was either), he sent an email to Daniel. Finally, he found the control room. There, he redirected the asteroid in the direction of the sun, and then destroyed all the controls so that the direction could not be reversed. When DeltaCom realized what was happening, they fled the asteroid, but left Uncle Peter behind. It took three weeks for the asteroid to reach the sun, but it did, destroying all of DeltaCom's technology, and killing Daniel's uncle in the process. The fleed DeltaCom employees were captured, and Micheal Griffin explained the whole situation to Daniel, in person. His Uncle saved the world, and only a handful of people knew about it. The End

I only opened this today because I saw Kron was posting in it and he doesn't afraid of nobody.

Glad to see the OP admit defeat against the hands of the sceptics - just keep it to a minimum in the future OP eh?

-m0r

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Wookiep

Sorry, haven't really read past this post, so maybe this was already posted.
What if, just what if, there's an autosave function enabled in Photoshop?
I really don't know what to make of all this.

P.S. Hi, everyone! Long time lurker.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
reply to post by nowanmai

It's all been a fake. He's admitted to it.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   
Expect him to get back, feeding the ego urge to come up with a better hoax. A person with so much spare time on his hands, I guess would try registering another username, even stay on here for a while so we don't suspect him that much and then try to hoax us again with a better thought out hoax. However, I will tell you this, "Dan" - you will achieve two things - spend your time in a useless manner, rather than being productive in any sort of way. And secondly - you will gather enemies.

I certainly don't approve people taking anything for granted, without looking deep into the matter of the case. But what I HATE is when weak people driven by ego play with other people's minds, especially in a sensitive matter such as this (including stories about DEAD RELATIVES!!!). People who in the first place are willing to give a helping hand to a fellow human being, without considering the possibility for them to be lied to. I admire those people for having the nerve to deal with these things time and time again, and at the same time I feel pity for them because they are so easily fooled around by a spoilt brat such as yourself...

I don't mean to sound like a #ick or someone's parent, as I don't care a tiny bit about you and the reasoning behind your actions, it's a personal problem you should face yourself and noone here can help you with it. What I can guarantee you, though, is next time you try to hoax around, you will be the one who is going to be "played" with. Seriously.

So think twice.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:23 PM
link   
I really hope the OP is Banned. Seriously. What a blowhard.
edit on 3-11-2010 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by xynephadyn
I really hope the OP is Banned. Seriously. What a blowhard.
edit on 3-11-2010 by xynephadyn because: (no reason given)

My thoughts exactly. Why hasn't he got a posting ban at least for this? He'll only just open another account and post another pathetic attempt though.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:29 PM
link   
Sorry I'm late! What did I miss?
Seems like you guys finally took care of this mess! Good Job!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 02:32 PM
link   
reply to post by Neutradol

Check his profile.

He is banned.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
*waves goodbye to Frodo* - those hairy feet will give you away again you know.

And yes, we all know about proxy.

Put that creative energy to positive use in the writer's fiction forum next time.

See ya around!

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
*waves goodbye to Frodo* - those hairy feet will give you away again you know.

And yes, we all know about proxy.

Put that creative energy to positive use in the writer's fiction forum next time.

See ya around!

Just to let you know, you made a little grammatical error there... Allow me to correct you:

"Put that creative energy to positive use in the prepubescent writer's fiction forum next time".

No thanks needed.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:51 PM
link   

I won't be thanking you. I made no grammatical error. The Writer's Forum won't be thanking you for the insult either.

Frodo and other hoaxers can better channel their energy in a more positive and acceptable way.

The same goes for your editory above.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
Just to show that both pictures were heavily altered go to this site: www.errorlevelanalysis.com... and paste the links of the two pictures (one at time) or clic in these links to see the results of the analysis:
www.errorlevelanalysis.com...
www.errorlevelanalysis.com...
The site will show that both pictures were totally altered.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam

I won't be thanking you. I made no grammatical error. The Writer's Forum won't be thanking you for the insult either.

Frodo and other hoaxers can better channel their energy in a more positive and acceptable way.

The same goes for your editory above.

You missed my point. I wasn't having a go at the writer's forum. I was saying that the forum isn't for him as he is too childish.....

If anything, I think the writer's forum won't be thanking you for suggesting he go there.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   

Sorry I missed the fun. Anytime a letter purports to be from nasa and begins with "Dear Daniel", lol, you have to wonder, since when is nasa on a first name basis with this kid? Funny. He couldn't even think of himself as "Mr. so and so"; it apparently never occurred to him they would use courtesy titles.

And of course, as others have mentioned, the first degree relative would be notifed, and inform other family members at their discretion. They wouldn't send a "Dear Daniel" letter to a nephew. It's not reasonable.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
this is very nice,way to go mods! i ddint think you would ban him! allright cheers for the ops

new topics

top topics

<< 17  18  19    21 >>

join