It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Zeitgeist Moving Forward

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 01:30 PM
link   
Just wanted to get this out there. Its the trailer for the new Zeitgeist film coming out in Jan 2011. If your not a member of the movement, become one. If there is going to be any change from this political/economic madness it has to start with each and every persons thought process. Become a member!

For the Film: www.youtube.com...

For the Movement: thezeitgeistmovement.com...

Do it!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
I was wondering if they were going to make another movie. I think these movies should be required viewing in school because it makes some very good points on how the world runs and why everything is going wrong. Like in the second movie how it states the monetary system only leads to corruption and turns everyone into a wage slave and it's the truth. It would be nice if we were to give the Venus project a try because capitalism is nothing but a total failure and it only serves the few instead of the many and does nothing to promote the common good. We should move from the monetary based system to a resourced based system but this will never happen because there is no profit in it.
edit on 1-11-2010 by buster2010 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:54 AM
link   
S&F to the OP!

reply to post by buster2010

Originally posted by buster2010
I was wondering if they were going to make another movie. I think these movies should be required viewing in school because it makes some very good points on how the world runs and why everything is going wrong. Like in the second movie how it states the monetary system only leads to corruption and turns everyone into a wage slave and it's the truth. It would be nice if we were to give the Venus project a try because capitalism is nothing but a total failure and it only serves the few instead of the many and does nothing to promote the common good. We should move from the monetary based system to a resourced based system but this will never happen because there is no profit in it.

buster2010 - Unfortunately you cannot just give RBE and the Venus project a try because the system cannot coexist with capitalism. We must recognise that when the time is ripe, RBE must completely replace capitalism and that capitalist will not give in without a fight. We should also recognise that the majority of the world's population will not be open-minded and educated enough to accept RBE willingly so an amount of coercion will be required. This isn't bandied about much on the forum but the history of social and economic change shows that real change is always painful.

For our children's futures, we must embrace this pain and create the new world.

new topics

join