It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Light On JFK Mystery?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:51 PM
link   
It never ceases to amaze me the extent people will go to try and absolve elements within the US government (up to LBJ) of the JFK assassination.

I saw this article on Rense (which DOES have some pretty good stuff here and there) that is trying to put the bulk of it off on the mob. Not to say they weren't involved in some way, but give me a break already. The f-ing mob COULD NOT HAVE POSSIBLY PULLED OFF certain elements of the hit. They did NOT have THAT kind of power. I read Brasscheck occasionally, but find their analysis pretty much useless.

You be the judge.

New Light On JFK Mysteries
With A 911 Perspective
From Brasscheck
[email protected]
6-27-4

It's instructive that some of the most useful analyses about how contemporary America really works come from the memoirs of gangsters.

In case you didn't notice - and I didn't until I picked up "I Heard You Paint Houses" - the mystery of the 'disappearance' of Jimmy Hoffa has been solved. He was done in by long time friend, Teamster official, and veteran hit man Frank Sheeran and his body was cremated in a mob-controlled funeral parlor.

But that's not the most interesting part of Sheeran's life story.
www.rense.com...

The part that really galls me is their trying to smear New Orleans District Attorney Jim Garrison. He's the guy who tried "businessman" Clay Shaw for conspiracy in the assassination of Jack Kennedy. Nice try.

new topics

join