It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why is Alex Jones still alive?

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
I tend to think he really does beleive everything he's saying. And I agree with a lot of it

That does not mean he is not a useful idiot to TPTB. He is.

And I do believe if we were living in a faciast state the TV and radio douche bags would be the last ones they would shut down or take over.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by madnessinmysoul
reply to post by cyberjedi

It's clearly because he's got nothing to go on. Having sat through several painful hours of his documentaries, they're nothing but incoherent speculation.

He acts like he's doing such great work when he's really just trying to put together bits and pieces that don't fit.

Has anyone considered that he might be...wrong?

I agree. AJ has proved the possiblity but not the actuality.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 02:53 AM
link   
In my opinion;
1) He's a real disinfo agent.
2) He has not touched any substantial sensitive information that the gov't does not want people look in to.
3) Because he lives in a democratic country that has freedom of speech.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:01 AM
link   
reply to post by andy1033

William Copper did some pretty good work but in the past few years of his life his alcoholism got worse affecting him psychologically (happens with all alcoholics), he was becoming more verbally aggressive, frustrated and irresponsible. Paranoid? I don't know.

I'm in two minds over the facts surrounding his death but most definately he was an inspiration to some, a crazy man to others.....but no doubt a pioneer in uncovering conspiraces.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:03 AM
link   

Originally posted by louieprima
The majority of Americans have never heard of him, and if they have, they likely think he's a fringe nutjob. Killing him would suddenly make him a martyr in the eyes of fringe types and bring more legitimate attention from the mainstream. Maintaining his lack of mainstream credibility, and ensuring that he and his views are seen as kooky is much more effective than offing him. ...or he's a CIA disinformation generator.

^^^^^
This

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by mustfarhan

In the days of Bil it was not fear mongering, because people were not believing this stuff in their hearts. People use to know things like this to impress fellow men with the knowledge. But in age of Alex jones People realized that its truth to facts provided by him created fear because we are believing what he is saying.

Interesting insight. More fear since 2001.

He has no other job or side business. all viewers visitors and listeners are his customer. How to get loyal clients and customers? keep them engaged,,,, how? by providing exclusive info about the possible threaths and dangers caused by ptb the more the stuff is the more addictive it becomes so people interested get addictive.

"Truth" Overhead costs.

People who were browsing these topics just for general knowledge take it as fear mongering because they are not here for the truth indeed. they reached this info. by chance and now they cannot cop up with it.

The only way to deal with what Alex Jones says is to be prepared to be a survivalist. Most people new to the idea of the total society conspiracy (or "some one always told you the truth") will not be able to relate to reality directly.

And but watching the feedback from his viewers and listeners Alex become frustrated and gets emotional and here he loses dignity in eyes of those who want a cold hearted teacher giving them lecture.

Alex wants the listeners to think for themselves, but many listeners just want to follow.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 03:30 AM
link   

Why is he still alive? because he is a dis-info agent paid by the puppet masters to spread untruths and dis-info and sensationalize conspiratorial topics so as to make them look like they couldn't possibly be true. Same as that scientist chap Meiko Kaiku (apologies for mispelling his name, not sure how to spell it), he is paid also by the same puppet masters to instill fear into the masses.

If you listen carefully to what he says, I saw one of many interviews he did once where he was warning of a possible collision with an 'unknown' planet, he said "if it doesn't happen this year, it will still happen at some stage" basically he was saying even if the said event does not occur within the prophesized time, still live in fear that it will happen sometime... because that is what the masses are meant to be doing 'living in fear' that either an unknown comet will collide with earth, or an unknown planet will collide with earth. Sorry I haven't provided a link for the specific youtube video I saw the interview on as I have thousands of youtube videos saved and can not remember the particular date or interview he stated the above during.

Alex Jones is a dis-info agent, same as William Cooper, same as Meiko Kaiku, same as Obama, same as George Bush, they are all part of the same elite group, same as the royal family of England, same as the vatican, same as Dr Zahi Hawass. They are all paid puppeteers, paid to keep the general masses from knowing too much of the truth of our universe we reside in. Same as the Japanese governing forces who have lied the whole time about the real seriousness of the nuclear disaster which has occurred in their country.

posted on Apr, 17 2011 @ 09:07 AM
link   
I believe Alex Jones is still alive because he poses no real threat to the elite establishment. As long as Alex Jones pontificates, and talks like a patriot and a freedom fighter he will be left alone, because behind the scenes, Alex Jones is nothing but a money seeking opportunist that wants to be paid and acknowledged for being the self appointed NWO cheerleader he pretends to be.

Many have heard many stories where the business tactics of Alex Jones are questionable and where anyone who does not agree with him is shunned in the most hateful ways imaginable. Alex Jones will only promote those that promote him and since Alex Jones has built his career on profits, it seems that his entire show is ads and selling things that are part of the fear mongering.

Worried about radiation, buy some from me and my business partners. Worried about the economy, buy some gold or silver. Worried about food shortages, buy some our food stuffs. Worried about chemicals in your soap, buy some from my partners. It's always sell, sell, sell no matter how the public might perceive his actions.

Since his first ever money bomb for his TV Studio, I knew that he would never let go once he found out that the public could be his yearly cash cow. Each year, he repeats the money bomb and yet years later, the Studio is still not finished. I suspect it never will be finished because its easier to ask for money if it still needs completion and equipment and construction and permits etc. etc. Besides, if Alex Jones waits long enough, some disaster or NWO action will negate the TV Studio and then he can keep all the money, if he indeed still has it.

Alex Jones is concerned with only what matters to Alex Jones as long as it pays him money or increased public exposure in major media sources. I say this because if Alex Jones were truly the stand up guy he pretends to be, he would disclose his financial records and we would see that Alex Jones does not ever want to spend his own money for completing the TV Studio and as such, this overt desire for more money is exactly the same money and greed problem that we have currently in most of our elected politicians, corporations and the many systems in America that are currently broken because of the major corruption and the desire for more money, more power, more fame at all costs even if contrary to the public interests.

Years later, I like others no longer can tolerate the gazillion ads that prevent and interrupt the guests and the callers. In regard to the callers, Alex Jones will say he will be taking calls in the last hour or so and then takes up 57 minutes of that hour pontificating and then when he does take a call, he bullies, pushes, rushes, and disrupts any caller that has any real meaningful discussion for a commercial break from his sponsors.

Such a person with such motivations is no threat to TPTB because they know like I know that all it would take is some real "CASH" and Alex will promote Satan himself as being good for America if he were given enough money to do so. If confronted with such a proposition and if the $$$ money is substantial, I contend Alex Jones would not be insulted, but would eagerly work hand in hand with those that pay him to find a way to deceive the public while pretending to be in opposition to the NWO, Obama, Democrats, Republicans, etc. etc. and all of the evil that such groups generate.

This to me is why Alex Jones is still alive, because he is part of the "system" and is no different from the money grubbing politicians and monopolistic corporations he speaks out about.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join