It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Stealth Pics!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:33 PM
link   
www.news.navy.mil...

Cool pics huh? I wonder if the RCS is an easy calculation? I would hate to do the math on this one!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:44 PM
link   
Looks like its for a movie:

A fictitious jet aircraft for the upcoming Columbia Tri-Star motion picture "Stealth," sits on one of four steam-powered catapults on the flight deck aboard the Nimitz-class aircraft carrier USS Abraham Lincoln (CVN 72).

Its pretty cool looking though.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:07 PM
link   
i dont think that is for a movie the movie may be the cover for it. to let people think it dosent work.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:09 PM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23
i dont think that is for a movie the movie may be the cover for it. to let people think it dosent work.

Of course I hope you are joking right? The thing doesnt look like it could fly m8! The inlets would be ripped off!

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Wow!

That is really awe-inspiring.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:14 PM
link   
Most of the info is at www.abovetopsecret.com...

The airplane is for a movie. Just a model for closeups.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 11:44 PM
link   
Pretty nice pics.

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by WestPoint23

Too risky if it is a classified stealth aircraft. The diehdral of the wings are pretty extreme for a fighter. I know it helps with lift, but what does it do for manuverability? It seems that it is clearly a prop. Looks cool though

posted on Jun, 29 2004 @ 12:30 AM
link   
might be but dont be too shocked by how the design looks the pentagon probably has stuff that looks better than that.

top topics

join