It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 reasons Why Yemen Is Another False Flag

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by serbsta
There are no star-gates in Iraq or Yemen... c'mon... people are making massive sums of money at the expense of millions of people and you're falling for this star-gate nonsense?

I agree with what you have said serbsta, political wranglings and power struggles are an everyday thing now. Before you start dismissing stargates as mere fantasy all I ask is that you do not close your mind to such things as there is an overwhelming amount of evidence to suggest that they are indeed as real as the nose on your face. Ancient babylonia has many many secrets that hold vital clues to our existence and indeed our ancient history among the stars.

Some Not So Light Reading On Ancient Babylonian Cuneiform Grammar

Cunieform Inscriptions In The Looted Iraq Museum

edit on 2-11-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

I appreciate your enthusiasm on the topic, I honestly have gone over that source material that you've linked many years ago, or versions of it. I'm not going to debate you on the topic of star gates, let's just say that the current conflicts and the current wheels that are turning in the region are turning in order to make the money spin for vested interests, not for the pursuit of some fantasy.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I too have been thinking about why Yemen. So this weekends False Flag wasn't the initial 'dry-run' people were talking about: Parcel bomb plotters 'used dry run', say US officials

And of course now the media are building towards the hive-mind of Attack Yemen, Attack Yemen...Hmm. Next invasion, Yemen?

What is there to make them want to start...shall we say 'problems' with Yemen...oil? Other natural minerals? Or something else all together? I know there is no talk of war/invasion YET...but time will tell.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
False Flag Terrorism Is A Pretext For Political Change

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

What I dont get is.. If this material is so difficult to detect, then how did they detect to different packages on two different planes at the same time?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 08:38 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

It looks like they had some information and tracked the packages with it. Strange how so much effort was put into bombs that never exploded. I think it was nice of them to have a false flag attack and not kill anyone.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   
I can see the strategic value of having the FF op foiled it just brings more pressure to bare on the Yemeni government and at the same time builds up the "threat."of Alciada in the Arabian peninsula also,it gives Obama and his handlers something point to when the old criticism of them being soft on terrorism.TPTB want total control of access to the Red Sea they will use the threat of US forces closing the entrance.

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by mike dangerously
TPTB want total control of access to the Red Sea they will use the threat of US forces closing the entrance.

Nothing new there then....... Seriously I can't believe people can't see whats going on right in front of their very nose.

posted on Mar, 30 2015 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Is this thread related to what's happening today in Yemen?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join