It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

10 reasons Why Yemen Is Another False Flag

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   
Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen .......tired of hearing about Yemen, yeah so I am I but unfortunately we are going to keep on hearing about Yemen until the masses give in and demand the US invade Yemen to ensure our freedom. Of course this is complete garbage, after the invasion or after sponsored invasion and the elections we won't hear anything about Yemen. But it appears that this little stunt pulled on Friday is part of the lead up to the invasion of Yemen or sanctions against the country in favour by all sheeples.

Take a look at this:

Then take a look at this [I]notice the date[/I]

Then lastly take a look at this notice anything?

Ten reasons why I think this latest stunt is a false flag attempt

1. The airport in question was not Heathrow instead a much smaller UK airport minmising the impact to the business.
2. The timing of it coincedes with the elections in the USA time and time again we see this at these times
3. The media reported on the friday that both items were not explosives and were in fact non threatening and safe by saturday, things had changed, mysteriously......
4. The timing of this comes 24 hours after the UK were thinking about lowering their security procedures
5. The USA have set up propaganda like this many times and acted on it in the interests of the people
6. The USA have been threatening Yemen for many months now and have started to occupy parts surrounding Yemen
7. Yemen is a key area to Invade and set up army posts if in the eventuality, they decide to move in to IRAN
8. Look at the bigger picture, look at where Yemen is on a Map look at the countries around Yemen
9. The USA have just signed an arms deal that would supply the middle east with many many weapons which would be useful of they were to invade IRAN
10. The man who they say is repsonsible has links to CIA and other factions of government operations.

edit on 1-11-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-11-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by franspeakfree

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen Yemen .......tired of hearing about Yemen, yeah so I am I but unfortunately we are going to keep on hearing about Yemen until the masses give in and demand the US invade Yemen to ensure our freedom. Of course this is complete garbage

Here Here...star and a flag for you sir
. Follows on nicely from our earlier discussions, shame it's taken 3 days to get to this point. Since Saturday morning I have been posting about this FF on various thread, the sheeple need to band together quicker

Hope to see you in some other threads soon to blast things like this wide open

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:41 AM
link   
reply to post by UnderstandingWisdom

Thanks for the comments there UnderstandingWisdom. Feel free to add your own reasons as to why you think there is more than meets the eye with this

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by franspeakfree
Thanks for the comments there UnderstandingWisdom. Feel free to add your own reasons as to why you think there is more than meets the eye with this

I would just like to add this if I may

Originally posted by UnderstandingWisdom
here's some more information that a bomb threat would soon be pinned on him/them...

Security and intelligence experts are deeply worried by a new development in suicide bombing, the BBC has learned. It has emerged that an al-Qaeda bomber who died last month while trying to blow up a Saudi prince in Jeddah had hidden the explosives inside his body. Only the attacker died, but it is feared that the new development could be copied by others. Experts say it could have implications for airport security, rendering traditional metal detectors "useless".

The explosives, they believe, were detonated by mobile phone.

The bomber was a Saudi al-Qaeda fugitive who said he wanted to give himself up to the prince in person.

Source:
Fears over 'internal' terror bomb
And this article is dated 26th September 2009

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
Although I've heard varying stories, if the one about sending these packages to synagogues in Chicago is true, this is the STUPIDEST plot I've ever heard of.

Imagine a rabbi anwering the door and the UPS man telling him he has a strange and unexpected package from Yemen.

Ya think he's gonna eagerly sign for this thing?

Hahahaha

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   
Hi, I don't know where I've seen this but, it was reported that there was a portal over there...!!!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:02 PM
link   
looks like yemen is closer to somalia than iran, I wonder if maybe this is to create a base near somalia to fight all those pirates, kind of like how Haiti was very close to Cuba, and the US couldn't wait to occupy/help the haitians after the earthquake.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:12 PM
link   

You may tire of Yemen, but it is ground zero for a proxy war between Saudi Arabia (read western interests) and Iran.

Yemen will feature prominently in the news for years to come, I'm afraid.

YEMEN on the Brink: Why the whole world will take notice.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:50 PM
link   
If the bomb needed to be set off by mobile phone why send it all the way from Yemen. It would be much easier to build in the US, steal a courier truck and uniform, turn up on the doorstep for whom the bomb is intended and then blow them up.

Waiting around in Yemen to make a phone call to the bomb in the US isn't exactly going to work easily in terms of timings. Traffic delays, the route picked for other parcels, there is no guarantee that when the terrorist phones the bomb the bomb will be where they hope it is, unless they want the victim to phone up saying the bomb has arrived and could it be blown up now please.

The latest plots to have been "foiled" all lack credibility, they all seem to be very flimsy and badly thought out plans. Some smack of a touch of Enid Blyton and how they are foiled they are that implausible. Home for tea, cakes, and lashings of ginger beer for the Anti-Terrorist Units!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 12:52 PM
link   
We have been eying Yemen for longer than just a couple of months. We've been dredging the bottom of the barrel looking for any excuse to invade a country of 23 million to go after the 40 suspected terrorists that are hiding there (assuming you don't count Al Shabaab rebels under the vague category of "terrorists") for the past 9 years and then some.

Every time Somali Pirates are in the news, it's another veiled attempt to legitimize an invasion of Yemen as the Somali pirates hide as refugees in Yemen and comprise the majority of the Al Shabaab rebels in Yemen.

However, the Al Shabaab represent a minor threat to the overall security of Yemen. After the communist South Yemen unified with the independent republic of North Yemen, there has continued to be tense in-fighting between the current government and Shiite Houthi rebels ever since.

Not to mention the border disputes they have had with Saudi Arabia for almost 50 years, which have recently been resolved, and both sides have renewed friendly diplomatic ties.

However, when Yemen first drew the ire of the United States was when Yemen refused to acknowledge the legitimacy of the U.S. invasion of Iraq during the first Iraqi war (Desert Storm), or legitimize the claim of Kuwait's sovereignty independent of Iraq (which the U.N. had ratified the annexation of Kuwait by Iraq back in 1969). We started sowing seeds of distrust towards Yemen from that moment onward, making frequent allegations that they were aiding and abetting Iraq despite the blockade to discredit them as they then sat on the United Nations Security Council and the U.S. feared that the U.N.S.C. would vote to block U.S. imposed sanctions on Iraq.

Never mind that we almost drove Yemen into economic ruin during Desert Storm. The seizure of Kuwait and the invasion of Iraq saw the return of almost a million ex-Yemenis from these Gulf nations, causing a severe economic depression along with starting a civil war which the Shiite Houthi still consider far from over.

Yet despite our best efforts to ruin Yemen, they remain the fastest growing Democratic nation in the Middle-East. They are strong supporters of Nuclear Nonproliferation in the Middle-East.

I suppose it only bothers us all the more that they have grown close ties to China in the past decade in light of U.S. meddling in the Middle-East and the Arab League. The majority of their oil and liquid natural gas reserves are sold to China instead of to the West, much to the displeasure of the U.S.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by wattsup
Hi, I don't know where I've seen this but, it was reported that there was a portal over there...!!!

I was trying to think about what I had read in regards to Yemen over the last 18 months and I just couldn't think of it YES you are absolutely correct. That is what I was trying to remember.

There is allegedly a stargate there and of course to invade Yemen would ensure complete control of the middle east and of course secure anything from coming or going. Of course for many the notion of stargates existing on this planet is a little too much to swallow, but after a little research into ancient history its not too difficult to piece the puzzle together.

They have completed their archaelogical digs in Iraq and now they are moving on to Yemen. What or who are they?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by Rob37n
If the bomb needed to be set off by mobile phone why send it all the way from Yemen. It would be much easier to build in the US, steal a courier truck and uniform, turn up on the doorstep for whom the bomb is intended and then blow them up.

Agreed. This is way too silly and convoluted. Most countries have their share of home grown terrorists. I'm sure the technology and the will would be there 'in house'.
Want to blow up a plane and minimise the chances of it being detected? Then don't send it from a suspect origin to a suspect destination.
Want to blow something up on the ground? Miss out the plane part.
Oh and the 'tip off'. How convenient!
edit on 2-11-2010 by starchild10 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   
Why Yemen is important. Just a really basic image only rundown.

Current U.S. bases within the region:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6fea4861170e.jpg[/atsimg]

Look at where Yemen and Somalia (another nation which has been getting attention in the last year, with piracy, etc.) are on the map:

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/9ea07e2e3c02.jpg[/atsimg]

Yemen lies at a critical point in the Gulf of Aden, an important choke point for the transport of oil/gas from the Middle East, through the Suez Canal and into Europe and the Mediterranean.

Once again, just plain and simple energy security. The rhetoric in the OP may mean that potential military intervention is on the way, they've already laid the foundations for their reasons.

Energy security, simple as that.
edit on 2/11/2010 by serbsta because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:18 AM
link   

Stargate in yemen? Sounds cool, anyone got any links to info on that?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
reply to post by serbsta

Well done serbsta great simple image that clarifies the situation in the middle east. Looking at that map I wonder how long it will be before China and Russia start to intervene.

In regards to the comments from others about somali pirates, don't forget the journalist who was killed because he published an article that traced the money trail back to the UK and to the BBC headquarters. Very intriguing indeed. I believe this move by the US has more to do with power than pirates.

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Stargate in yemen? Sounds cool, anyone got any links to info on that?

There is a very detailed thread on here somewhere about certain areas being set up in Yemen by the US that are surrounding by miles of security and where it just so happened to house an archaeological dig.

You have heard about the excavations in IRAQ no? Seems a little strange that a country would invade another country and immediately set up an archaeological dig?

more info on iraq war and archaeology
edit on 2-11-2010 by franspeakfree because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Isn't it possible this is just the usual over the top, knee-jerk reaction to this kind of event that we're used to these days? The American media do these kind of 'panic station' reactions better than anyone, with the UK not far behind. It doesn't necessarily mean an invasion is in the works. Venezuela/Hugo Chavez were being spoken about in a very aggressive way on Fox and CNN almost every day for months last year, and a lot of people were expecting it to be next on America's hitlist, but it never happened. Also, what's the real motivation for an invasion of Yemen? It's a poor country and it lacks (or will soon lack) the natural resources that these invasions are usually really about.

Wikipedia :

Yemen is one of the poorest and least developed countries in Arabia, with high unemployment, rapid population growth, and political turmoil. Yemen's economy depends heavily on the oil it produces,[6] and its government receives the vast majority of its revenue from oil taxes. But Yemen's oil reserves are expected to be depleted by 2017, with fears of a resulting economic collapse.

Can't see 7 years worth of Oil being reason enough for an invasion. It is possible they'd just want to control more territory in the Middle East. However they already either occupy or are allied with a lot of the wealthier and geographically more important countries in the Middle east. I can't see what's to be gained from an Invasion of Yemen.

And the theory that it would be used to launch an attack on Iran is just plain wrong. The U.S. is already in Iraq and Afghanistan, on either side of Iran. Iran is already 'surrounded' if you will. What use would Yemen be when it's even further away?
edit on 2-11-2010 by Project-Sign because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   

Heard about the iraqi ones yep

Makes me think about the nazi's visiting tibet, maybe they already got the stargate located there too lol

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:26 AM
link   

Of course the pirates aren't important, they are the Al Qaeda of Somalia. Russia and China are currently supporting Iran, this is why they supported UN sanctions on Iran, which at first may have seemed a tad confusing. They wanted Iran to stop dealing with Europe and to align itself with China and Russia purely. If U.S. interests were behind these UN sanctions, which I assume they were, then it backfired, big time. Iran cannot fall, it is the gate keeper to Central Asia and eventually Russia. The U.S. simply cannot go to war at Iran, at this stage, it is not feasible in any way. This is why attention has been shifting further East, solidifying the nations in the region which are easier to control at the moment.

There are no star-gates in Iraq or Yemen... c'mon... people are making massive sums of money at the expense of millions of people and you're falling for this star-gate nonsense?

posted on Nov, 2 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by rajaten

Heard about the iraqi ones yep

Makes me think about the nazi's visiting tibet, maybe they already got the stargate located there too lol

I am not sure they would take kindly as to still be associated to the aryan movement. I am sure their name has changed by now. In regards to tibet, there are many ancient folklore stories concerning 'ancient visitors' I would say though if there was one there it will now be in an area 51 style complex in the middle of the mountains owned by the chinese. Soon to be one of the biggest players on this earth.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join