It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

it's all in the way you live

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:08 AM
link   
i found an interesting article on byblioteca pleiades, wich is centered around the changing of paradigm wich may happen in 2012, instead of the end of the world. it's based on web bots. here is an interesting part:

The Web-Bot ALTA REPORT states that, “The [oil volcano] subset continues to gain support in support of the [ill winds] area, and is still gaining support for those subsets indicating that 1.289+ billion people will perish as a result of the [ill winds] and the [oil volcano].” According to Web Bot, this high death figure may come as a result of interactivity between the impact of the BP oil catastrophe and an expected global nuclear war starting around the period commencing November 8, 2010. Scared yet? What does this all mean? Absolutely nothing until it actually happens. Since mass consciousness can direct all activity on earth at anytime, all of these events are completely under our control. We are being tested. It is the grand experiment of earth and we are entering into what is truly the Golden Age. A NASA press announcement on December 16, 2008 revealed that a giant breach has been found in the Earth magnetic field. The magnetic field shields the earth from the solar wind which consists of plasma energy transmitted from the sun. For the entire duration of the next solar cycle, especially during its peak, plasma energy will pour in through the breach which is four times larger than the earth. Each individual’s bio-electrical system will become increasingly charged as the sun ramps up its outpouring of plasma for Solar Cycle #24. As bio-electrical systems are charged up, many will feel this most immediately as surges of nervous energy. If individuals prepare correctly their bodies and nervous systems through increased meditation, clearing of specific negative behaviors and living in the present, the increased plasma energy can lead to a significant enhancement of human abilities.

that you believe or are skeptic, i think is important that we try to make things better a little bit around us and imagine a better world. just that, much better use of our brain instead of waiting a catastrophe as a proof or fearing conspirancies everywhere.
here is the original article:biblioteca pleiades

posted on Nov, 3 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thank you for the post. While I don't agree with the Web Bot or its predictions I resonate deeply with the second half of the quote. I believe this intrinsically to be true. Many sources cite the span of 2010 to 2015 a pivotal turning point in the mass consciousness on this planet, with 2012 being the most common talked about period during this time. I too feel it important to keep love in your heart and to approach each new situation from a neutral standpoint, so at to allow your higher self the room to 'guide' you through the proper experiences that you wish see.

posted on Nov, 6 2010 @ 04:28 PM
link   
I also agree, I've believed this for some time. not the specifics, but of a shift in the power of consciousness for those spiritually prepared.
So do you think that negative habits must be changed in order to fully experience the shift? or do you think that there would be no shift unless all negative habits are gone??

join