It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tesla Crop Circle

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 02:19 PM
link   
Tesla Crop Circle
27-Jun-2004

It's been a fairly dull crop circle season in the U.K. this year� until now. A new circle has arrived that appears to be a diagram for an electrical transistor designed 100 years ago by Nikola Tesla. This little-known engineer is credited with inventing, among other things, the radio, a/c electricity and fluorescent lights.

The Western Daily Press says, "But why one of his early diagrams should be recreated in a wheat field near Alton Barnes, the global capital of crop circles, remained a mystery�"

Michael Soper, of Contact International, says, "I'm very interested in this one. It's almost as if this is the last piece of a jigsaw which we haven't been able to put together yet, and we're doing it backwards. Tesla is the one major inventor the establishment hasn't recognized, and as a result his work and his impact has remained counter-establishment. This clearly shows coils, connectors and a box with the wires curling out and around it. I've been trying to think about what this means, but it has to be a message. Perhaps there's more to the things Tesla came up with than we've previously realized and they are trying to point us in the right direction. It has far too many features to be done by people in that short amount of time�how was it done overnight on the shortest night of the year."
www.unknowncountry.com..." target='_blank' class='tabOff'/>

Tesla Crop Circle

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 03:21 PM
link   
a crop circle in 1995 predicted the transit of Venus

www.swirlednews.com...

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Not surprising.... Tesla the inventor, is a board favorite here... Truly a man ahead of his time...and THE most shafted scientific mind in history... The average person on the street has never heard of him, yet his lesser talented rival (Edison) is well known. Not that Edison wasn't a genius...he was, but not compared to Tesla.

It doesn't surprise me that such a subject would be chosen by the hoaxers. I'm still amazed at the belief in these being done by aliens though, as MANY times, hoaxers have been caught, the circles easily duplicated, etc.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Not surprising.... Tesla the inventor, is a board favorite here... Truly a man ahead of his time...and THE most shafted scientific mind in history... The average person on the street has never heard of him, yet his lesser talented rival (Edison) is well known. Not that Edison wasn't a genius...he was, but not compared to Tesla.

It doesn't surprise me that such a subject would be chosen by the hoaxers. I'm still amazed at the belief in these being done by aliens though, as MANY times, hoaxers have been caught, the circles easily duplicated, etc.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 06:09 PM
link   
How can ANY human, even with technology be able to create such a geometric design accurate to a quarter of an inch overnight WITHOUT damaging any of the wheat that grows there, put flattening it out without ANY damage to the stalks.
plus to add onto that, overnight without being caught?
that's just being ignorant to say that a small percentage of crop circles were made by hoaxers, true, but then to say that all crop circles are hoaxes because of a few is absurd. Let's just leave it that nobody knows who creates them.

Also i believe there is a higher level of radiation in the area of the crop circle. When's the last time rope & wood left radiation on the ground.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:00 PM
link   
The show on TLC concerning crop circles talked about one possibility that the "Plasma" that Tesla talked about could direct the atmosphere with the Earth's magnetism to create the circles.
Sacred Geometry designed by the atmosphere.
Or those able to travel in those dimensions.

posted on Jun, 28 2004 @ 08:27 PM
link   
How can ANY human, even with technology be able to create such a geometric design accurate to a quarter of an inch overnight WITHOUT damaging any of the wheat that grows there, put flattening it out without ANY damage to the stalks.

A: Humans can do much more than they get credit for, look at the pyramids....and most of this may be due to chance...and people looking for the wrong thing, because these investigators WANT to believe...

A: Then one must ask themselves, why under cover of night? And in desolate fields? Easy, people would otherwise get caught (and many have been, and have also demonstrated the same complex circles and designs, using little more than planks of wood, rope, and a wire hanger loop in a baseball cap....

that's just being ignorant to say that a small percentage of crop circles were made by hoaxers, true, but then to say that all crop circles are hoaxes because of a few is absurd. Let's just leave it that nobody knows who creates them.

A: Ok, lets leave it at that. Then why? Obviously, beings capable of travelling light years through space and time, are capable of comprehending English. If they wanted to send a message, it would be simple enough, don't ya think?

Also i believe there is a higher level of radiation in the area of the crop circle. When's the last time rope & wood left radiation on the ground.

A: Heresay by the same "want to believe" researchers.
I go in for quite a bit of strange phenomenon....trust me, I've experienced quite a bit first hand....yet crop circles just don't "feel" to be true as far as genuine phenomena...as well as not fitting the logic.

[edit on 28-6-2004 by Gazrok]

posted on Jun, 20 2008 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I have found an interesting "back engineering" of this Tesla crop circle and thought I would bring this thread to the fore again, and offer the link to this interesting post:

www.overunity.com...

I would love to hear thoughts on this.

posted on Feb, 20 2010 @ 11:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by crispexi

You are 100% correct of course, and your reasonings display what should be seen more often. There are so many people now that ignore all the evidence for reasons maybe only they know. Then there are people like dereks that when seeing evidence of any kind will turn around and run away crying and afraid. I wonder if they realize how obvious it is to people who choose to use their brain?

There all also isotopes of rare elements found in the real circles, and no one has been able to explain any conventional reason for those.
I kind of feel sorry for those who ignore those facts because the opportunity to learn something very unique is great in those cases, but those folks have already made their choice to stay locked in self inflicted stupidity, so, not much anyone except them can do about it

posted on Feb, 21 2010 @ 12:44 AM
link   

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 04:47 PM
link   
I wonder if the crops are pulled out of the ground.
A force beam would be involved.

I know there is no force beam to me or to you.
But the saucer UFO works by getting lifting force from the ether.
Yeah there is no ether.
Thats why the UFO can't be explained.

So such a force beam sent thorough a bulb stencil might make
the whole crop circle all at once and very easily made by a
human Spirograph.

posted on Feb, 24 2010 @ 05:21 PM
link   
Crop circles always seem to be the work of hoaxsters.

A new circle has arrived that appears to be a diagram for an electrical transistor designed 100 years ago

So aliens with all their "advanced technology" come to earth and dram pitcures of 100 year old electrical parts in crops?

Also this crop circle is on circlemakers.com
www.circlemakers.org...

[edit on 24-2-2010 by zaiger]

new topics

top topics

join