It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth about the 33 miners/Copiapo mining accident

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This accident is 100% staged and is a psyop for the coming false Messiah and the release of Gog and Magog:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
reply to post by TheTruthIsFromGod

"This accident is 100% staged and is a psyop for the coming false Messiah and the release of Gog and Magog"

Correlation is not causation my good man. Please hang up and try your call again this is a recording. Only thing 100 percent in this life is lies . The truth is hidden under to much bull#. We must shovel through together as a team . as a whole only way we will get to the bottoem of it all =)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by seedofchucky

"This accident is 100% staged and is a psyop for the coming false Messiah and the release of Gog and Magog"

Correlation is not causation my good man. Please hang up and try your call again this is a recording. Only thing 100 percent in this life is lies . The truth is hidden under to much bull#. We must shovel through together as a team . as a whole only way we will get to the bottoem of it all =)

What about all the strange coincidences that I quote??? Can you justify them? Would you say that there is nothing behind this story?

All this noise for 33 Chileans miners... Who can believe that?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   
You know, I had this exact feeling as I walked passed a newspaper box a few weeks ago.. the number (33) stared out from behind the plastic window and I had a thought similiar to, "Oh, you snakey dogs."

Good find.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:51 AM
link   
Haha.. I just watched the entire video. 'Fear and Obey".. I'm not down with the Christian Deity - I've done my research and the Universe is not about Fear and Obedience. SRRY!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   
Those who have not even noticed about this story, or those who have already forgotten it are the blind ones... they are aslept and they think they are awake, they are already dead and they think they are alive...

Only those who have eyes and fear God can truly see the Truth about this story, the rest have bought the illusion of Satan and are already condemned.

This story is a kind of Test: those who think this story is a miracle and has united Humanity and has brought a new hope are the lost ones, those who see in it a sign of the Apocalpyse and of the release of Gog and Magog are those whose eyes have been opened by God.

The first category will be the victims of Gog and Magog and the Apocalypse, except if they repent and submit to God.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:54 AM
link   

I can't believe I spent over fifteen minutes plus watching this video??I think its really a stretch to turn this into a conspiracy.what happened to the miners is a miracle,I can't imagine what they went through down in the mine and I would guess that they are probably not proud of some of the things said and done during that time,but to turn it into a conspiracy is just plain ridiculous.take a break from the computer and put your energies into something more positive.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:57 AM
link   
reply to post by purplemonkeydishwasher

I am not speaking about any Christian faith, I am speaking about submitting to the Master of the Universe, your Creator and mine. He's the God of Moses, Jesus and Muhammad and his orders are now contained in the Koran. He's the God of the whole universe, can you deny that?

Don't obey if you want, you'll soon pay the price for it... that's what you want?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:58 AM
link   
reply to post by TWILITE22

You're among the ones who will soon pay... The threat directly comes from God. You've responded negatively to the test.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by TheTruthIsFromGod

I am not speaking about any Christian faith, I am speaking about submitting to the Master of the Universe, your Creator and mine. He's the God of Moses, Jesus and Muhammad and his orders are now contained in the Koran. He's the God of the whole universe, can you deny that?

Don't obey if you want, you'll soon pay the price for it... that's what you want?

Fear mongering rubbish. If this is the god you worship then i feel sorry for you.

Oh and associating far-fetched videos with the survivors is a tad-unchristian eh?

Silly thread

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

Fear mongering rubbish. If this is the god you worship then i feel sorry for you.

Oh and associating far-fetched videos with the survivors is a tad-unchristian eh?

Silly thread

You're confirming your nickname, I do not expect the demons to rally God, just wait, you'll soon receive what you deserve, I am just a fair warner.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:10 AM
link   

You're among the ones who will soon pay... The threat directly comes from God. You've responded negatively to the test.
what test?god is going to get me?It wasn't a negative response I just disagree that there is a conspiracy here.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:12 AM
link   

This accident is 100% staged and is a psyop for the coming false Messiah and the release of Gog and Magog:

Thanks a lot. That gave me a good laugh.

But on a serious note, why can’t a news story that has a happy ending just be left as it is?

For goodness sake, we get enough crap thrown at us on a constant basis that is creating a climate of fear, mistrust and hatred. The world is teetering because of religion and greed at the moment. Why try and make it even worse with this drivel?

What is it with the weak-minded amongst us who blindly follow the words of other men who profess to speak in a deity’s name not only telling me how to live my life, but to live it in fear?

Give me one piece of evidence that proves your belief.

Just one.

Not quotes from the Bible.

Something tangible.

Otherwise, and with respect, as a once great philosopher once said: kiss my shiny metal ass.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by TWILITE22

what test?god is going to get me?It wasn't a negative response I just disagree that there is a conspiracy here.

It's like a photo of the state of your soul: You're buying the Truth of Satan instead of the one of God. Therfore, what else can you expect than being among the vitcims of God?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:15 AM
link   
haha! Love how you stuck in the "Alf, extraterrestrial, 'irony'? " bit in there!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Beamish

Thanks a lot. That gave me a good laugh.

But on a serious note, why can’t a news story that has a happy ending just be left as it is?

For goodness sake, we get enough crap thrown at us on a constant basis that is creating a climate of fear, mistrust and hatred. The world is teetering because of religion and greed at the moment. Why try and make it even worse with this drivel?

What is it with the weak-minded amongst us who blindly follow the words of other men who profess to speak in a deity’s name not only telling me how to live my life, but to live it in fear?

Give me one piece of evidence that proves your belief.

Just one.

Not quotes from the Bible.

Something tangible.

Otherwise, and with respect, as a once great philosopher once said: kiss my shiny metal ass.

Seeing your answer, I cannot nothing for you, I have no proof to show you, you think I am a liar, good for you. I am a fair warner and I cannot make see the blind ones. God will decide your fate.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:19 AM
link   

And just what exactly do i 'deserve'?

What does God have against Lizards? He made them right?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:24 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard

And just what exactly do i 'deserve'?

What does God have against Lizards? He made them right?

You know it better than me, and God even knows it better, that'y not my problem, I am a mere warner, I am not responsible for the perdition of the people and for their unjustice towards themselves and towards God.

Please do not lose more time with me.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:28 AM
link   

But if according to the bible, God created man in his own image, and gave men free-will.... Why punish them?

Why does YOUR god like punishing people? Maybe you worship satan?

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   
you mist out the number of the capsule they were rescued with was 33 and the

obious link to the satanic masons

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join