It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Cargo plane bomb plot: Cobra review 'could lead to new security measures'

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:44 AM
link   

The al-Qaeda parcel bomb plot could leave passengers facing a raft of safeguards as the Government undertakes a new review of security on passenger jets.

Both bombs found last week were transported in the hold of passenger flights, suggesting that the terrorists were targeting tourists and other travellers, rather than simply trying to bring down cargo planes, as had previously been thought.

David Cameron is today chairing a crisis meeting of Cobra, the government's emergency planning committee, to discuss the plot and what implications it could have on air transport.

Airport security official uses sniffer dog to search for food in luggage of incoming passengers. Industry figures fear new wave of measures.

Source: [url]http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/terrorism-in-the-uk/8101438/Cargo-plane-bomb-plot-Cobra-review-could-lead-to-new-security-measures.html[/u rl]

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 07:48 AM
link   
'Ludicrous' new security measures could follow bomb plot

Air passengers could be subjected to 'ludicrous' new security measures following the cargo plane bomb plot, Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary claims. Speaking to BBC Radio 4's Today programme, he said the Yemeni incident which took place last week will lead authorities to make it 'even more uncomfortable and tedious' for people to travel by air.

This staged false flag terrorist attack was intended to 'boost the public confidence' and bolster their burgeoning fascist police state, because fake terror is the classic road to dictatorship..

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon

Air passengers could be subjected to 'ludicrous' new security measures following the cargo plane bomb plot, Ryanair boss Michael O'Leary claims. Speaking to BBC Radio 4's Today programme, he said the Yemeni incident which took place last week will lead authorities to make it 'even more uncomfortable and tedious' for people to travel by air.

This staged false flag terrorist attack was intended to 'boost the public confidence' and bolster their burgeoning fascist police state, because fake terror is the classic road to dictatorship..

Wow, they're not wasting time here. They're in a hurry to get us under total control. Problem created (suspect bombs), perpetrators named (not proven, but we know that's not important), suspects identified, solutions created. ALL WITHIN 24 HOURS.

Ladies and gentlemen, Superman has nothing on them!

Civil disobedience comes to mind.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:22 AM
link   
reply to post by wcitizen

TPTB must be protected by the divine, I mean the terrorists never seem to want to attack them with bombs.
Just sayin'.

Oops! I replied to my own post! Met myself coming back!

edit on 1-11-2010 by wcitizen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by ironfalcon

Yes, it is their obvious tactic. Many believe the Nazi's used the same tactic with the Reichstag fire.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by wcitizen
Wow, they're not wasting time here. They're in a hurry to get us under total control. Problem created (suspect bombs), perpetrators named (not proven, but we know that's not important), suspects identified, solutions created. ALL WITHIN 24 HOURS.

I first had this suspiction of a false flag here on Saturday morning. I've also started a thread today in simular theme to this...www.abovetopsecret.com...
Like you said these people are fast, problem-reaction-solution works everytime

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:36 AM
link   
The governmets have set up a test of our defense. Lets say the government did this to test how secure we are AND it boost ratings its a big scare tactic, they get to test right under our nose a mass fake bomb sending to see if they could find simple bombs through the mailing system, did a great job guys, kill two birds with one stone.
edit on 1-11-2010 by thecinic because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   
Federal officials boost security in wake of 'suspicious package' alarms at airports

NEWARK — Airport travelers can expect heightened security today in wake of a multi-state investigation into "suspicious packages" on cargo planes and trucks this morning. 0 Share 1 Comments A statement by the Department of Homeland Security cautions passengers of heightened cargo screening, advanced imaging technology, canine teams and pat downs. Other enhanced security measures in place may not be visible to the public, according to the DHS. "As always, we remind the public to remain vigilant and report suspicious activity to local law enforcement," the statement said.

Is this how the globalist elite 'protect' us from their manufactured terrorism? No. They want to oppress us wherever we travel on airplane or mail parcels by air...

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by UnderstandingWisdom

I first had this suspiction of a false flag here on Saturday morning. I've also started a thread today in simular theme to this...
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Like you said these people are fast, problem-reaction-solution works everytime

Yes, me too, I had that feeling straight away. But the process is speeding up. All sorted within 24 hours - they must have Jack B on their team! Hey, I've just had a thought, maybe that programme was psyops conditioning for THIS type of scenario.

I'm also wondering whether they've speeded up the process to get their new 'abuse and control' measures in place before their scenario comes under too much scrutiny and an 'investigation' is necessary!

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Just had a thought - perhaps they are laying down the fake conditions for chipping everyone.

second.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:42 AM
link   
OK. I'm going to write to my Rep and DEMAND to see EVIDENCE this time.

second.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
I think its a good thing, beef up the mailing system security.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Just had a thought - perhaps they are laying down the fake conditions for chipping everyone.

If were thinking aloud then I re-birthed a thread on New 'superbub' found in UK hospitals a fews days ago and after alittle thought, i'm slowly coming round to the idea of them speading a virus to give a mandatory vaccine/cure. This "Cure" might have the chip in it...only thinking aloud

Did you hear about the man-made virus dubbed: SYNTHIA
Think You Know Everything About The Gulf Oil Spill? Well Think Again! Prepare To Be Rocked
edit on 1/11/10 by UnderstandingWisdom because: More Details

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 09:42 AM
link   

They never do, waste a good false flag operation, while it read like conspirators theories dreams is actually very true, given the historical trail of more erosion of liberties, laws and regulations against citizens in the name of "safety", then we have to understand that we are living in dangerous time, that no necessarily include us but the elites in power, they are getting afraid of the poeple.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

They never do, waste a good false flag operation, while it read like conspirators theories dreams is actually very true, given the historical trail of more erosion of liberties, laws and regulations against citizens in the name of "safety", then we have to understand that we are living in dangerous time, that no necessarily include us but the elites in power, they are getting afraid of the poeple.

Yes. I think they are getting afraid, and maybe that explains the rush.

Here's an alternative headline:

NATIONAL SECURITY ALERT. TERRORIST ATTACK IN UK AND US.

Terrorists are once again attempting to enslave the populations of Europe and US. The terrorist groups known as 'Terrorist Elite for a New World Order' deliberately placed explosives on Cargo planes, putting civilians lives at risk, in a very dangerous attempt to further impose fear and compliance on an unwilling populace. As well as outright murder, these terrorists employ deception and lies and our intelligence informs us they have infiltrated many areas of civilian and military life.

The people need to increase their vigilance and take every possible measure to ensure that these terrorists are caught and destroyed. Direct action must be taken against these extremists.

posted on Nov, 1 2010 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Originally posted by marg6043

They never do, waste a good false flag operation, while it read like conspirators theories dreams is actually very true, given the historical trail of more erosion of liberties, laws and regulations against citizens in the name of "safety", then we have to understand that we are living in dangerous time, that no necessarily include us but the elites in power, they are getting afraid of the people.

The globalist elite have every reason to be afraid of the people, because we have exposed the truth behind their criminal activities against everyone else for so long; the balloon is about to burst; the Hulk is about to burst out of his clothes at the seams.

Reading history, Adolf Hitler never wasted a false-flag operation, torching the Reichstag building and blaming in on the Commies...

We have seen it happen many times since WWII, right up to today...

join